Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 34 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Graelaoch wrote:Hello, Grae here, I would like to join this event, I can host if needed, and I see after reading this that there were some rules that have been taken out, so the AoE fire Pyros and Miracles are back in? And Ahhotep, thank you for making this fine event come to be, I am new here, but am glad to see a strong community here, if a little slow from the looks of it.
    A warm Welcome to the Forum Grae!
    Yes, rules are back to their original state with only a few additions to hopefully minimize some past abuses that sucked the fun out of the event for the majority.
    There are enough dedicated event veterans. So self-regulation will work best at this point. At least that is my plan. LOL

I can always use a good host. Adding you after this post. big grin
    Graelaoch
    Graelaoch
    Casual
    Casual

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 34 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Graelaoch Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Why thank you Ahhotep. I look forward to this weekend. Maybe we can get together and practice some. I would look forward to doing that, be fun to play with someone from this forum.

Last edited by Graelaoch on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Graelaoch wrote:Why thank you Ahhotep. I look forward to this weekend. Maybe we can get together and practice some. I would look forward to doing that, be fun to play with someone from this forum.
    Sure thing. I usually have practice runs for any interested people. This event requires a different way of thinking as opposed to simply dueling and invading. Though vading comes close to the mind-set needed.

Stealth, cunning and out-thinking the other team leverages the advantage. Situational awareness and ambush anticipation means you don't run through the area blind or too fast. Or you will get it right in the face or trap yourself. And there are tons of laughs to be had in the process.

I should be on tomorrow. I'll add your psn. thumbs up
    Graelaoch
    Graelaoch
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Graelaoch Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:05 pm

You got it. I look forward to officially playing someone from the forums!! cheers 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:51 am

Graelaoch wrote:You got it. I look forward to officially playing someone from the forums!! cheers 
    Drop a psn msg when you see me on and your ready...later this afternoon. thumbs up 

If anyone else is up for some "practice Fun Runs" before the event post here or msg me on psn/skype. I should be on psn in about 8 or 9 hrs if ya want to hook up. twisted 

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:37 pm

oh i would be done for some early runs of this.

I just need to make a build and i should be good to go
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Lift  Sounds good Shad...now I need to try and get some sleep. Or I won't be good for anything but fodder.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:33 am

I'm in the Catacombs on my Handsome_Hugh account.  I blew it yesterday, though -- I decided to invade there while I was human on one toon.  So of course I took out Pinwheel -- actually, I got a hired gun.  I summoned Leroy and made him kill Pinwheel and the black knight before that actaully.  That was a struggle, I think the BK sent him some hatemail for all the heals and wog spam.  Anywhooo... I went to load my guy already in the cats and thought: "SONUVA--" so, now I can't host with one of my toons.  That's ok though, I may redo the builds or just go with what I have now.  It's the build I used the whole event last time.  So, I could use a little something different.

Translation: where is everybody? silly
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:42 am

Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:I'm in the Catacombs on my Handsome_Hugh account.  I blew it yesterday, though -- I decided to invade there while I was human on one toon.  So of course I took out Pinwheel -- actually, I got a hired gun.  I summoned Leroy and made him kill Pinwheel and the black knight before that actaully.  That was a struggle, I think the BK sent him some hatemail for all the heals and wog spam.  Anywhooo... I went to load my guy already in the cats and thought: "SONUVA--" so, now I can't host with one of my toons.  That's ok though, I may redo the builds or just go with what I have now.  It's the build I used the whole event last time.  So, I could use a little something different.

Probably addicted to GTA V.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:47 am

Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:I'm in the Catacombs on my Handsome_Hugh account.  I blew it yesterday, though -- I decided to invade there while I was human on one toon.  So of course I took out Pinwheel -- actually, I got a hired gun.  I summoned Leroy and made him kill Pinwheel and the black knight before that actaully.  That was a struggle, I think the BK sent him some hatemail for all the heals and wog spam.  Anywhooo... I went to load my guy already in the cats and thought: "SONUVA--" so, now I can't host with one of my toons.  That's ok though, I may redo the builds or just go with what I have now.  It's the build I used the whole event last time.  So, I could use a little something different.

Haha! RL and sleep demands had other plans for me. If not tomorrow, I'll be on Friday for sure. I have Fri and sat off. I always take off from work for the event. Bad Bo, haha!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:53 am

Haha! Not a GTA V fan, Panda. Believe it or not! big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:17 am

Psn Participant Roster has been updated. Got ya covered Angus. happy ringo_mogire_szs added.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:28 pm

What about me i'm not on the list i think.....
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:42 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:What about me i'm not on the list i think.....
    Your there Shad big grin
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:01 pm

I'd like to join in the fun. Never done a GW event before. I'm happy to sign up for any team but since it's my first time maybe I shouldn't host.

Looking forward to it.

PSNID: digitaiinsanity
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:44 pm

DigitaLinsanitY wrote:I'd like to join in the fun. Never done a GW event before. I'm happy to sign up for any team but since it's my first time maybe I shouldn't host.

Looking forward to it.

PSNID: digitaiinsanity
    Welcome aboard Digi twisted 
    Good hosts make things run much smoother. However, I let DeviantKnight host his first time around. He caught on real fast and did an excellent job. So, if you want to give it a shot at some point I'm cool with that! big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Event

Tomorrow!!

If you do show up in the General Chatango, please make sure you use the psn name you intend to participate with.
    It will avoid confusion and possible "untimely" death. twisted 

Come Join The Fun!!

Evil Fex 

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:47 pm

Awwww yeah cant wait.

I'm a burn up the place XD
    mindbottiling_52

Post by mindbottiling_52 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:57 am

Just a quick question should I keep Pinwheel alive?
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:25 am

I would say no, the only reason to is if you're hosting.  If you're not hosting it makes trying to get on the red team a major pain and you'll even be in human form setting a WSS a lot too.  Since it's your first time and we should be covered for hosts anyway, I'd go ahead and kill Pinwheel.

I'm looking forward to the event... however, circumstances dictate that I'll only be around for about the first half this time. sad 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:20 am

Thanks Hugh. And I do mean Thanks!

Not just for jumping in and answering Mind's question.

From day one of this event you have been a major asset to this event and to me.

Proper Bow 

Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:46 am

blushing No problem, my pleasure.  I owe you many thanks as well. Proper Bow 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:11 am

9 hours Until Event Start for Everyone!

Suggestions and Reminders

* Hosts: Kill the necromancers if you haven't already.

* Hosts: Open the fog gate after the second Bonfire.

* Hosts: Be kind to your Team mate...don't be ng+ (etc). If you can't help it then tell your Team mate what they are up against before hand.

* Remember you are a part of a Team. Use the Team chats to communicate and plan. Work with your Team mate. This event is about Team Work and that has what has made this event fun for all who participate.

* The Bone wheel Area is off-limits. Nuf Said on that.

* Only those hosts assigned by me or my designated event leader who is Hugh J. Johnson (psn Velkas_Vengeance) during the event can host this event. That is final.

On several occasions several people decided to "do their own thing" and that only caused confusion and much delay. So if you were not asked to Host by me or Hugh (in my absence) then please don't. It will help in keeping things running smoothly.

Thanks big grin 
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:19 am

Am i a host? it says "host?" by my name. I don't mind being one, but i'll only be able to do it in the morning and late at night
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:03 am

Hey, Ice.
    Yeah, you weren't sure before if you could host. So I put a "?" there more for a note to me then anything else.

Just make sure Pinwheel is alive in your world if ya wanna host. And at some point I'll give you a shot at it.
    A good host keeps things organized, communicates their team needs effectively in the general chat. And summons (wss/rss/uses dried finger) without wasting time.

Also, a note to all:

Dispatch random vaders with haste but without ganking, please. They do not know what they have stepped into (maybe haha!) so lets not give our selves a bad name.

And to all participants (especially those hosting)...block each random vader as they come. We are not there to pvp randoms. Save that "show" for another time, another place. This will, over a short period of time, streamline the runs without undo randon vader interference. Just remember to unblock them after the event.

Thanks big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:53 am