Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 33 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Heya, Guys!

Yeah, I have decided to relieve the spell restrictions and (again) see if they are abused.

As for soul level...I haven't decided. Not much input. And only the usual comment (only one) about not enough versatility at 55.

Yeah, it gets easier to put together builds at higher levels. But that really isn't a good reason to nix the idea.

With everything that has been going and having pneumonia...I have been a bit remiss about getting things pulled together. But I'm on it. happy
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 33 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Ahho, Get better soon girly. Figure out the Soul Level for this its next weekend after all!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Ahho, Get better soon girly. Figure out the Soul Level for this its next weekend after all!!!
    Haha!!! Light that fire under my butt why don't ya! silly

Ouch!! Too hot to handle! cool

Seriously though...Thanks for the motivation! I've been a bit out of sorts. Needed that! winking 

It will stay at sl 100 for this current event. In the near future I will mix in some variation as suggested by a few. Such as soul level variation and Cosplay, to mention only a few. There are several other ideas "in the works" from some of my "players in the wild" who have participated.

I will starting pumping (read that as "promoting") the event this Monday for Saturday 21st event date. twisted 

mindbottiling_52

Post by mindbottiling_52 Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Hey Ahhotep i'd love to join again, just have to get a build together. I've been away from the forums for to long and I want to get back in to t=stuff like this. It's on the 21st right?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:25 am

mindbottiling_52 wrote:Hey Ahhotep i'd love to join again, just have to get a build together. I've been away from the forums for to long and I want to get back in to t=stuff like this. It's on the 21st right?
    Welcome back to the forum!! cheers
    Yep, on the 21st. Got ya covered!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:45 am

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2
    Search and Destroy Event
    is on for Sept 21st.

:white-stone:  :red-orb: :blue-orb: :red-stone: 

If you are new to the event join in and give it a try!

If your a veteran or recent participant please check the roster. I did remove names of those who haven't participated in the last two events.
    If I have made a mistake and your still "on" please post and let me know. If I forgot to remove a name and you wish it so, again, let me know.

Read the OP before asking any questions.
    Most should be answered therein.
    Otherwise ask away.

Joy 
    Qyntius
    Qyntius
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Qyntius Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:48 am

Qyntius on PC
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:07 pm

Qyntius wrote:Qyntius on PC
    Got ya! biggrin 
    I have to be up front, Qyntius. Prior to each event I try to muster up enough xbox and pc peeps to make teams. I even promo'd this in the PC Section. There have been times when I actually had enough pc and xboxers to make up at least two teams each.

The problem was they weren't all on at the same time. I have had a couple dedicated pc/xbox people who have hung out the entire 12 hours (almost). All I can say is that I will try again (as usual). twisted 

I would ask that any pc/xbox people on the roster already or interested in joining the fun...put a call out to your friends. It sure would be nice to see you guys have a shot at making Search and Destroy runs!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:16 pm

On a note, everyone:

It is important to sign up if you think you will participate. Also, it is very important that you check into the Event's General Chatango with the psn name you intend to use.

Too many times we have had peeps "just show up", which is fine by me. But since I and the other participants didn't know they were participating their wss/rss were ignored or if they vaded...they were dispatched posthaste then blocked by the host(s).

So make sure you communicate your presence (using your psn) in the General Chatango! Thanks.

Qyntius
    Qyntius
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Qyntius Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Qyntius wrote:Qyntius on PC
    Got ya! biggrin 
    I have to be up front, Qyntius. Prior to each event I try to muster up enough xbox and pc peeps to make teams. I even promo'd this in the PC Section. There have been times when I actually had enough pc and xboxers to make up at least two teams each.

The problem was they weren't all on at the same time. I have had a couple dedicated pc/xbox people who have hung out the entire 12 hours (almost).  All I can say is that I will try again (as usual). twisted 

I would ask that any pc/xbox people on the roster already or interested in joining the fun...put a call out to your friends. It sure would be nice to see you guys have a shot at making Search and Destroy runs!!
    I'll definitely try. What if PC/Xbox players could indicate their preferred hours in this thread, so we can coordinate our playtime a little bit. Normally I'd be up for the whole 12 hours, but I recently saw that I put 150 hours in Dark Souls the last two weeks on steam. Granted a lot of it is the game just running in titlescreen with me going to bed, but damn..

I'm relatively new to Dark Souls and got hooked:> 

The worst part is..

I still kind of suck...Look Skyward
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:15 pm

that is the sickest bowser pic i hav ever seen.

I can ask my other friend ,who plays on the pc, to join.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:39 pm

@ Qyntius:
    Having xbox/pc peeps post here to organize and coordinate times is an excellent idea. I can even edit the OP participant roster with each pc/xbox players preferred play times for easy reference for you guys. If ya wanna help me keep track of these posts your help will be much appreciated.

We all sucked at some point and for some period of time...just keep at it, keep it fun and always practice against someone better then you who likes to teach!

@Ice: Thanks!! Every effort makes a big difference!
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:59 pm

so what are the rules this time around and where is the location?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:02 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:so what are the rules this time around and where is the location?
    Read the OP Shad. Which is kindly provided and edited for your convenience and mine. silly
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Oh it's in the catacombs better find something dumb to do there and is there an other rules or it it just u cant do whatever has been listed
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:01 pm

If you read the OP shad...I'm sure you will do fine.

Though there is something that is implicit and rather situational. As well as dependent upon the voice of the majority of the participants. However, I do take full responsibility for the final decision if the situation warrants it. And, again my decision is dependent upon majority input.

Any behavior considered "disruptive" with the potential of ruining the fun for all others will be dealt with simply and in a straight forward manner. Hosts will be instructed to not summon nor accept vaders deemed disruptive to the spirit of the event.

I'm glad you asked if there was anything else...'cause I forgot to add that to the OP. Thanks! happy
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:10 pm

Oh u dont have to thank me i did nothing.

btw what if someone ruined the fun for others but didnt mean to?

I guess if that happens we might have to deal with it ur tell them to stop what there doing, cause it isnt nice to single someone out of the event
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:26 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:Oh u dont have to thank me i did nothing.

btw what if someone ruined the fun for others but didnt mean to?

I guess if that happens we might have to deal with it ur tell them to stop what there doing, cause it isnt nice to single someone out of the event
    The operational phrases are "disruptive behavior" and "majority input". And I do have great faith in the majority of people to be able to distinguish between "intentional disruptive behavior" which tends to be repetitive/negative and just joking around and having fun which tends to leave people laughing.

As I said it is very situational. But a very good point, Shad! Lets hope all come to have fun!! twisted 
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:36 pm

indeed that's what this event is for fun cheers 
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:24 pm

ahh bad news turns out i work for most of that day, i won't be on until 11pm cst
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Perhaps not so bad, Ice! Last three times the event has run past it's official stop time by 2 or more hours. So, check the General Chatango in case it's runing longer again. biggrin 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Can't wait for this again Ahho. Last month was a good time.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:44 pm

TooLeet wrote:Can't wait for this again Ahho. Last month was a good time.
    Haha! It was...with some very funny situations, indeed. Last time we did the catacombs it was a blast. A lot of creative potential and a ton of laughs.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:35 pm

I didnt play last month i believe.

Im coming for this one im a be the shadow of catacombs
    Graelaoch
    Graelaoch
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Graelaoch Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Hello, Grae here, I would like to join this event, I can host if needed, and I see after reading this that there were some rules that have been taken out, so the AoE fire Pyros and Miracles are back in? And Ahhotep, thank you for making this fine event come to be, I am new here, but am glad to see a strong community here, if a little slow from the looks of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:46 am