No level (starting class) Ninja Build

Murdeaulio
    Casual
    Casual

No level (starting class) Ninja Build

Post by Murdeaulio on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:49 am

Made for lovers of roleplay and dueling, and those who find the soul arts unsavory. And by that, I mean, using foreign souls to corrupt a human's natural form(level up). Humans are for all intents and purposes, "perfect" just the way they are, or good enough anyway, so why alter a human with the soul arts? This is why I like no level builds.

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=185828131207463161

I believe this settup is fairly true-to-life ninja. One katana held in two hands, a shorter blade for close quarters combat, and a bow. After all, the bow was more or less the most effective weapon on the battlefield. This may more accurately represent a real life samurai actually, but the ninja shadow gear looks great. Everything in this build is stylish as hell and fits together well for a seamless look. Play the range game with bow/katana pokes, or riposte/backstab.

The rings can be swapped for w/e you fancy, but I personally like the flip and a few more units of weight. The weapons can be made elemental if you want to kill higher level players.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Re: No level (starting class) Ninja Build

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:51 am

I think it looks great, 'cept you can't 2-hand your katana as it is in your off-hand.

Murdeaulio
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Murdeaulio on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:56 am

oh, lol ty. I put em in the wrong spot. Katana and ghost should be in the right hand, bow and parrying dagger in left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:56 am