Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
gmwdim
BIG TIME MASTER
Isirith
Ashran
WandererReece
psychichobo
ZikoLogiKa NL
User1
Kerberos-013
Sloth9230
Ghadis_God
Carphil
Hue
Zephryl
Animaaal
befowler
Sanhedrim
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
skarekrow13
LunarFog
Odinbear
26 posters

Drops from enemies that you might like

Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Drops from enemies that you might like - Page 3 Empty Re: Drops from enemies that you might like

Post by Zephryl Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 am

Odinbear wrote:What about the bonfire sword. Pull any of the bonfire swords ( different sword in each) and the bonfire goes out for current playthrough. You get the special sword though.

That... would actually be pretty cool~

Maybe instead of a different sword in each, each bonfire has a "Basic" sword, called the "Firekeeper's Blade" or something, and one of the Blacksmith's can evolve it into a different sword using a Firekeeper's Soul, with each Soul giving a different sword.

Or maybe you can only get it from the Bonfires with Keepers? Would be awesome though, since I imagine each sword would reflect the personality of the Firekeeper whose soul you used.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Drops from enemies that you might like - Page 3 Empty Re: Drops from enemies that you might like

Post by Odinbear Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:30 am

Zephryl wrote:
    Odinbear wrote:What about the bonfire sword. Pull any of the bonfire swords ( different sword in each) and the bonfire goes out for current playthrough. You get the special sword though.

That... would actually be pretty cool~

Maybe instead of a different sword in each, each bonfire has a "Basic" sword, called the "Firekeeper's Blade" or something, and one of the Blacksmith's can evolve it into a different sword using a Firekeeper's Soul, with each Soul giving a different sword.

Or maybe you can only get it from the Bonfires with Keepers? Would be awesome though, since I imagine each sword would reflect the personality of the Firekeeper whose soul you used.

Let's kill the firekeepers. Now, that would truly be hard mode, wouldn't it?
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Zephryl wrote:
    lalliman wrote:Super Smough should drop the "ring of the executioner", which replaces the jump attack by an AOE buttslam!

Ring of the Donkey

This ring was granted to Executioner Smough to remove weaknesses in his fighting style.

When wielding a weapon in two hands, the L2 attack is replaced by a stationary jumping attack that deals damage in a radius, varying depending on the weight of the armor worn.
    This. +1000 internets to you sir! big grin
    I guess that's what would have been in an alternate universe where Smough became one of the knights of Gwyn, as his hammer states was a posibility once.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:29 am