Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
voodoomonkey616
SpecialNewb
Hue
Acarnatia
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Sanhedrim
alchemydesign
11 posters

Quelana NPC

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Quelana NPC - Page 2 Empty Re: Quelana NPC

Post by Shkar Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:03 am

alchemydesign wrote:She's a master pyromancer, dont think itd stop her.
    You could be the greatest swordmaster in the history of mankind, but you would still be useless against a monster with foot-thick titanium skin.

Same with pyromancy against fire elementals. You may be able to kill them if you outclass them by a great amount, but it wouldn't be easy.
    alchemydesign
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by alchemydesign Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:32 pm

All I'm saying is...if you roflstomp Quelaag with pyro...especially before you even find Quelana...it's safe to assume that SHE could do it as well since...well...she is the one who trains pretty much everyone of any worth at the art.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:18 pm

alchemydesign wrote:All I'm saying is...if you roflstomp Quelaag with pyro...especially before you even find Quelana...it's safe to assume that SHE could do it as well since...well...she is the one who trains pretty much everyone of any worth at the art.

Remember that it's a game, and while From can be down right masochistic, they wouldn't be mean enough to have such an early boss be nearly as immune to fire as she should be. She sets herself on fire as a means of attack; something tells me she wouldn't be too afraid of fire.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 am