Is anyone still there ?

    Share
    avatar
    Darkmoon Blade

    Posts : 2
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-02-05

    Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Darkmoon Blade on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:03 pm

    javascript:emoticonp('')



    _________________
    Lord Gwyn and the Darkson Guide Usjavascript:emoticonp('')
    avatar
    Coryf2209
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 240
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Age : 21
    Location : British Columbia, Canada

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Coryf2209 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:50 am

    I don't think your message and signature are quite working properly my friend, but yes, we are still here. silly


    _________________
    PSN - Coryf2209
    Steam - _MN_Chance
    avatar
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 775
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Location : World of the Guilty

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Hugh_G_Johnson on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:03 am

    Coryf2209 wrote:I don't think your message and signature are quite working properly my friend, but yes, we are still here. silly

    Yeah, +1 and +1... but who are we?


    _________________

    Messengers of Velka proudly allied with: The Exiled  Coffee! MoV Chat Coffee!
    avatar
    Coryf2209
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 240
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Age : 21
    Location : British Columbia, Canada

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Coryf2209 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:28 pm

    Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:
    Coryf2209 wrote:I don't think your message and signature are quite working properly my friend, but yes, we are still here. silly

    Yeah, +1 and +1... but who are we?
    I think I can speak for us all when I say that we are Dark Souls players.


    _________________
    PSN - Coryf2209
    Steam - _MN_Chance
    avatar
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 775
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Location : World of the Guilty

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Hugh_G_Johnson on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:53 am

    Coryf2209 wrote:
    Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:
    Coryf2209 wrote:I don't think your message and signature are quite working properly my friend, but yes, we are still here. silly

    Yeah, +1 and +1... but who are we?
    I think I can speak for us all when I say that we are Dark Souls players.

    lol! yeah, that's kinda broad though. I was wondering if there was a covenant brewing; considering the sub-forum this is in. And with the Op's name I thought I might be interested...


    _________________

    Messengers of Velka proudly allied with: The Exiled  Coffee! MoV Chat Coffee!
    avatar
    Alukit Vassago

    Posts : 4
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-03-04
    Age : 31

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Alukit Vassago on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:14 am

    i am alive & not so hollowed 8)
    avatar
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The Painted World

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by WyrmHero on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:38 am

    lol I'm still here. What about you?


    _________________
    PSN: WyrmHero1945

    Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:37 am

    There isn't a proper DM covenant.. least not a large or popular one


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 457
    Reputation : 34
    Join date : 2013-02-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Everywhere there is evil to be fought!

    Lordran's Deliverance

    Post by Paragon on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:07 pm

    @Serious

    Lordran's Deliverance is growing, especially on the Xbox. You used to be a member on the ps3, why not join back up?

    @Darkmoon Blade

    Your name is very fitting. You should check out the Lordran's Deliverance thread and see about joining. I feel that you would make a fine addition.


    _________________
    Messengers of Velka

    "Prepare to get Mike Tyson'd, Sinner"
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:35 pm

    I don't have time, plus my old DM toon that I used was lost when my old ps3 died, still haven't made a new one...

    Anyways I'm focused on a new covenant that's getting underway, I'm gonna put my focus on that for now.


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 775
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Location : World of the Guilty

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Hugh_G_Johnson on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:45 pm

    From post 3 of Lordran's Deliverance thread:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:Rules

    - We always bow before a fight.
    - We only heal if the other person does first.
    - If you end up in a 2v1 situation, let one fight finish, then fight.
    - No SL specifications, just not extremely high. SL 120 is a good level for a Darkmoon build though.
    - No gear specification other than what's listed in the ranks.

    I can't go by any of those rules. I follow the first 3 rules for RSS duels only (I don't break up obvious duels in the kiln or the burg, though). I have a SL 156 specialized darkmoon assassin. I can't hang with the armor restrictions either -- I gotta be me and wear whatever's gunna get the job done... and look cool. 8)

    I've also seen in another thread (or somewhere else in Lordran's Deliverance) it suggested that since DMBs invade down that you crystal out if you're faced against an obvious low level player. Personally; I kill those guys the hardest. You can't invade low level guys unless they are stealing a lot of humanity. That's a golden opportunity to punish the truly guilty. People the same level as you may have just killed a mushroom child in the forest by accident or something. I can do the honor thing with the RSS. I use the blue eye to hunt down the guilty and assassinate them.

    Is there anyone else like me? Does anyone else want a darkmoon covenant where the first two rules are: "kill your target"? If there's interest I'd be willing to start a darkmoon covenant for the rogues and vigilantes of the darkmoon. We would fight honestly, yet fervently and unapologetically in the pursuit of reprisal. Interest...?


    _________________

    Messengers of Velka proudly allied with: The Exiled  Coffee! MoV Chat Coffee!
    avatar
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 457
    Reputation : 34
    Join date : 2013-02-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Everywhere there is evil to be fought!

    You misunderstand

    Post by Paragon on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:56 pm

    Lordran's Deliverance is all about getting the job done.
    If you wanna be in a covenant with no rules join the Darkstalkers.
    If you don't wanna be a darkstalker then just be in a user cov by yourself.
    The Covenant your describing is basically how the in game covenant is designed so your not coming up with anything new. You are just copying what the developers did for you and now your trying to take credit for it.

    Also in Lordran's Deliverance we don't Crystal out when were on the job. When im invading for myself I will use the crystal. If im invading on behalf of Lordran's Deliverance, Im not leaving until one or both of us die.


    _________________
    Messengers of Velka

    "Prepare to get Mike Tyson'd, Sinner"
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:06 pm

    ^This kid is brand new and already knows where it's at!

    The whole point of user covs is roleplay. If you don't like the way a user cov roleplays, then don't do so, the in game cov allows you to do what you're describing so no point you being in the user cov evidently.


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 457
    Reputation : 34
    Join date : 2013-02-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Everywhere there is evil to be fought!

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Paragon on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:08 pm

    Serious_Much wrote:^This kid is brand new and already knows where it's at!

    The whole point of user covs is roleplay. If you don't like the way a user cov roleplays, then don't do so, the in game cov allows you to do what you're describing so no point you being in the user cov evidently.

    Thanks for the support Serious. Im a big fan of yours so having you complement me is freaking awesome!


    _________________
    Messengers of Velka

    "Prepare to get Mike Tyson'd, Sinner"
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:11 pm

    I wasn't aware I'd done anything to merit any fans.. :shock:


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 457
    Reputation : 34
    Join date : 2013-02-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Everywhere there is evil to be fought!

    Are you Serious?!? (get it, I made a funny)

    Post by Paragon on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:15 pm

    Dude you are the man. Ive seen some of your FC matches, you kick ***.

    Besides you were once the psn Seraph of Lordran's Deliverance. If it weren't for you and SunlightCrusader I wouldn't even be on this forum let alone a member of Lordran's Deliverance.


    _________________
    Messengers of Velka

    "Prepare to get Mike Tyson'd, Sinner"
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:18 pm

    ummm I got recorded once? Actually I do remember that but I don't remember being that good silly

    I can't remember doing the whole seraph thing silly you sure that's me?

    Ah well, all that's past. I'm very much a shadow of my former self in PvE and PvP and out of practise.. I will get back in the game though, at some point..


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 457
    Reputation : 34
    Join date : 2013-02-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Everywhere there is evil to be fought!

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Paragon on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:23 pm

    Wow, so I was wrong about you being a Seraph but regardless you were once a fellow LD member, and that is enough.

    Your also pretty damn famous on the forum, so im sure people other than me look up to you in their own way.


    _________________
    Messengers of Velka

    "Prepare to get Mike Tyson'd, Sinner"
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:27 pm

    haha thanks, i guess.


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 775
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Location : World of the Guilty

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Hugh_G_Johnson on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:28 pm

    luvz2fight wrote:Lordran's Deliverance is all about getting the job done.
    If you wanna be in a covenant with no rules join the Darkstalkers.
    If you don't wanna be a darkstalker then just be in a user cov by yourself.
    The Covenant your describing is basically how the in game covenant is designed so your not coming up with anything new. You are just copying what the developers did for you and now your trying to take credit for it.

    Also in Lordran's Deliverance we don't Crystal out when were on the job. When im invading for myself I will use the crystal. If im invading on behalf of Lordran's Deliverance, Im not leaving until one or both of us die.
    Clearly you don't understand. I think you'll find I outlined one rule (twice) and implied that there would be more. In fact, another rule would be don't invade as a dark spirit. I've never even invaded as a dark spirit, except for glitches (and I crystal out every time). Plus, I obviously have disdain for those who steal humanity. So telling me to join the Darkstalkers is ludicrous. Feel free to enjoy your covenant and even recruit outside of it, but please try not go psycho on me (or anyone else) for simply inquiring about interest in forming another covenant in a thread unrelated to the Lordran's Deliverance. Obviously, there's some casual interest (though apparently minimal at this point, hence my simple inquiry for more interest) for a darkmoon covenant outside of yours or this thread wouldn't exist. You're acting like I went into your thread, flamed you guys and tried to poach members. I'm still not sure what this thread is exactly, but it's not Lordran's Deliverance. There's nothing wrong with inquiring about interest in starting a covenant.

    I think you'll also notice I merely mentioned I saw either in another thread or somewhere else in Lordran's Deliverance thread that DMBs shouldn't kill lower level players. I never said it was your guys' rules or policy. In fact, I'm fairly sure it was in another thread or just a random post and I said it was suggested...
    Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:I've also seen in another thread (or somewhere else in Lordran's Deliverance) it suggested that since DMBs invade down that you crystal out if you're faced against an obvious low level player.
    So good for you for "getting the job done" -- I wasn't calling anyone out. I was Just saying that I have no problem beating up on lower level players (as a darkmoon) because those are the guys with the OP gear beating up on people just starting the game.

    ...And did you seriously accuse me of plagiarism???? That's far removed from even the realm of reality. For those who might be interested; be assured that I have ideas to make it a proper, though unique and unconventional, user covenant and would welcome suggestions. But, I will not claim ownership of the in game covenant :roll: and I'm not going to handcuff people with armor or make them bow. I may not even have a ranking system.:affraid:


    Last edited by Hugh_G_Johnson on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added quote for clarity)


    _________________

    Messengers of Velka proudly allied with: The Exiled  Coffee! MoV Chat Coffee!
    avatar
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The Painted World

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by WyrmHero on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:41 pm

    Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:From post 3 of Lordran's Deliverance thread:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:Rules

    - We always bow before a fight.
    - We only heal if the other person does first.
    - If you end up in a 2v1 situation, let one fight finish, then fight.
    - No SL specifications, just not extremely high. SL 120 is a good level for a Darkmoon build though.
    - No gear specification other than what's listed in the ranks.

    I can't go by any of those rules. I follow the first 3 rules for RSS duels only (I don't break up obvious duels in the kiln or the burg, though). I have a SL 156 specialized darkmoon assassin. I can't hang with the armor restrictions either -- I gotta be me and wear whatever's gunna get the job done... and look cool. 8)

    I've also seen in another thread (or somewhere else in Lordran's Deliverance) it suggested that since DMBs invade down that you crystal out if you're faced against an obvious low level player. Personally; I kill those guys the hardest. You can't invade low level guys unless they are stealing a lot of humanity. That's a golden opportunity to punish the truly guilty. People the same level as you may have just killed a mushroom child in the forest by accident or something. I can do the honor thing with the RSS. I use the blue eye to hunt down the guilty and assassinate them.

    Is there anyone else like me? Does anyone else want a darkmoon covenant where the first two rules are: "kill your target"? If there's interest I'd be willing to start a darkmoon covenant for the rogues and vigilantes of the darkmoon. We would fight honestly, yet fervently and unapologetically in the pursuit of reprisal. Interest...?

    Been thinking about doing a proper DM covenant, pretty much like you describe here. The idea is darkmoons of Velka, the rogue goddess. Elite PvP hunters that don't pardon, but punish those who sin, cruel and without remorse. SL 150. Haven't done it because of inactivity in the covenants section...


    _________________
    PSN: WyrmHero1945

    Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:43 pm

    SL150? really?

    Would that get any activity at all? :|


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The Painted World

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by WyrmHero on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:45 pm

    Yeah DMs invade down so we get more range of invasions at high SL than low SL. Also to try something new and implement my idea of SL 150. twisted


    Last edited by WyrmHero on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    PSN: WyrmHero1945

    Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    avatar
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 775
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Location : World of the Guilty

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Hugh_G_Johnson on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:11 pm

    Yeah, definitely... In fact it's a good level for DMBs, if you just want to punish. big grin There are also a lot more higher level players than you might imagine. I get pretty good action in the burg with the RSS on my 156. High 200s is common up to 400 with a few 600s, a 708 and a 710 (both flaskers, too). However, I mostly use the blue eye in Anor Londo and the forest. The invasions are slower outside of the camping hotspots. But, if you're on in peak hours it still shouldn't be that bad...


    _________________

    Messengers of Velka proudly allied with: The Exiled  Coffee! MoV Chat Coffee!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Is anyone still there ?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:19 pm