Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
TonyDamajer
ChizFreak
aceluby
RANT
Darkson
Serious_Much
Akatik
11 posters

A few things I took away from this video...

Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A few things I took away from this video... Empty A few things I took away from this video...

Post by Akatik Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:40 pm

First..

This is the inspiration for my latest build, the Black Cleric Set with the claws looks awesome.

Second...

Have you guys tried PvP'ing in this area? It seems like the perfect fit. It's hard to get to, after you beat the golem, it's always empty.. and it's a nice big flat area.

Third...

Did you see the guy dual wielding Smough's Hammer Lol.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

A few things I took away from this video... Empty Re: A few things I took away from this video...

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 pm

I actually like the look of this idea, maybe room for having some fight clubs/wars here, would be a great spot for it!
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

A few things I took away from this video... Empty Re: A few things I took away from this video...

Post by Darkson Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:46 pm

What I took away from this video...

1. They all have cool/funny/interesting outfits.

2. They all pvp for fun.

3. There is no noticeable lag!

I can only dream of this sad
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:48 pm

i've seen this video and it takes balls to even try to parry the running attack of smough's hammer or any great hammer.
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Unlike other PvP videos, this guy showed the wins and loses. That's refreshing to see. Also, the sets everyone was using seemed unique and very interesting.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Darkson wrote:What I took away from this video...

1. They all have cool/funny/interesting outfits.

2. They all pvp for fun.

3. There is no noticeable lag!

I can only dream of this sad

I'd have to assume these are Japanese players... if that's the case the reason they don't have noticeable lag is 1) they are in close proximity of each other (Japan isn't that big) and 2) they have MUCH better connection speeds than most of the world. Those are always the two biggest culprits for lag.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Can you send me a PM on how to get there? Also if it's after you beat the golem how is gonna people get there and get invaded?

I saw the video a long time ago, it's a great place for events and such.

Here is another video (a more recent one, it's a Japanese Tournament) within the same place:

TonyDamajer
    TonyDamajer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TonyDamajer Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:31 pm

In sens castle, you can jump down at the end of the first bridge with glaive traps,
    there are some caster snakewomen there, then you can jump down even further and there are a total of 3(?) non respawning titanite demons spread across the bottom of the castle.
    Somewhere around there is a ladder you can climb up which takes you to a fake wall, behind it theres another ladder which takes you to the golem and that area.

It might not be accurate but its been awhile since i went there.

I dont think this is a good area for pvp since you have to walk a relative long way with the chance of dieing and loosing all your souls and humanities - i know were pro n stuff, but after the 30th time you might get hit by the sperpent mage thunder ball and stagger exactly where the glaive strikes or simply miss the ledge when jumping down
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:41 pm

TonyDamajer wrote:In sens castle, you can jump down at the end of the first bridge with glaive traps,
    there are some caster snakewomen there, then you can jump down even further and there are a total of 3(?) non respawning titanite demons spread across the bottom of the castle.
    Somewhere around there is a ladder you can climb up which takes you to a fake wall, behind it theres another ladder which takes you to the golem and that area.

I dont think this is a good area for pvp since you have to walk a relative long way with the chance of dieing and loosing all your souls and humanities - i know were pro n stuff, but after the 30th time you might get hit by the sperpent mage thunder ball and stagger exactly where the glaive strikes or simply miss the ledge when jumping down

It's actually not that hard to get to from the parish Bonfire. Once you take out the titanite demons, you only really have to take out the two serpent guards on the way.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Im really tempted to head down there for some PvP tonight big grin
    venomblader
    Casual
    Casual

Post by venomblader Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Wow, this is coincidence, believe me or not, but this japanese guy has exactly the same build I'm working on right now, the same velka's outfit without a helmet and washing pole. I just wanted to cosplay Sephiroth so bad and came with exactly the same idea. That guy even fights with let handed washing. He should have pyromancer glove and shoot fireballs that would fill up the cosplay. Seph was left handed.
    TonyDamajer
    TonyDamajer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TonyDamajer Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Akatik wrote:
    TonyDamajer wrote:In sens castle, you can jump down at the end of the first bridge with glaive traps,

It's actually not that hard to get to from the parish Bonfire. Once you take out the titanite demons, you only really have to take out the two serpent guards on the way.
    when did I say its hard to get there

edit: your the one who said its hard in your first post lol
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:10 pm

TonyDamajer wrote:
    Akatik wrote:

when did I say its hard to get there

edit: your the one who said its hard in your first post lol

Lol, I guess I did. But I meant that it's off the beaten path. You have to go out of your way to get there.
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:44 pm

The problem with having fight club here is that it requires everyone to ring both bells, so no more blighttown arena
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 pm

There is a much easier way to get there, just roll off the path before the glaives towards the archway (opposite the titanite Demon, you land on a hard surface so you aren't going to get ganged by the TD and it doesn't take as long.
    It also skips the Snake-mages and doesn't need Rusted Ring.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:34 am

only one td is a problem and he can be shot from the ledge over his head before the first glaives after he's dead you can hop down to his spot (some fall damage) and no other enemies will aggro and you can stroll to the ladder to the arena also invaders spawn next to the ladder to the arena so...
    venomblader
    Casual
    Casual

Post by venomblader Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:33 am

I don't think you will survive the fall near TD without investing into vit and Fall control.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:57 pm

i do it all the time with no fall control, is roughly 2/3 life with base vit.
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Yeah, that fall isn't too bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:33 am