Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What do you think of the Lucerne?

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

What do you think of the Lucerne? Empty What do you think of the Lucerne?

Post by User1 Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Recently, I made a SL9 build for this weapon. I like it a fair amount, and it has quite good damage output, and I made it Divine, to increase scaling by a very small amount, and for better chip damage. Plus, it is near identical to the Mirdan Hammer, one of my favourite DeS weapons. Well, that do you think?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What do you think of the Lucerne? Empty Re: What do you think of the Lucerne?

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Too slow, and shorter than the other polearms. I was expecting it to be awesome, but that didn't work out. It can do real damage with the leo ring, but thats all its got going for it.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:18 pm

its good even with no leo ring but when you use it with the leo ring its a beast, you have to get used to the move set though and the reg r1 is actually really good against parry spammers since its slower than the other pole arms which makes it tricky to parry. the halberd is better for getting counters though.
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:21 pm

The moveset is garbage. I really miss the Mirdan hammer moveset so you can imagine my huge disappointment after finding it.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:27 pm

you can get leo counters with the r2's unlike the halberd, but the twohanded r2 does not lend itself well to counters but the one handed r2 does.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 am