Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Trading location

Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Trading location Empty Trading location

Post by Sentiel Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:44 pm

I was thinking about a decent and safe place to trade.

So far, I was using:
    Upper Undead Burg - makeshift arena
    Darkroot Garden - near Partizan

But the Burg arena has been ruined. I had to go through the fog, because I was in a hurry and I can get invaded in Darkroot Garden.

So I was thinking about other locations and came up with Ceaseless Discharge area (thanks to the upcoming event) and Lower Undead Burg. I never got an invasion in there and keeping local bosses alive is no biggie.

What do you think?
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Trading location Empty Re: Trading location

Post by bunnywink Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:04 pm

I find Upper Burg has way too many invasions. Especially at higher levels. It's okay if I connect with the other person quickly, but sometimes it takes me a while to connect and it's just a PITA getting invaded all the time.

I like to use the Moonpit for higher SL, but I somehow interrupted a Japanese FC at the the partizan the other night. :roll:

I'm thinking the Forest with the three ents and the corpse right before the Moonpit is a good place if you are doing RSS trades and can't retreat through a boss fog for uninterrupted muling.

The Ceaseless area is good too. It's usually very quiet there (but I've heard there has been a spike in invasions since the event was announced.) And if the trade is via WSS, you can run through the boss fog without aggro-ing Ceaseless for uninterrupted muling.
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:09 pm

I never got any problem in the darkroot garden near the partisan.
    I like to put my red sign at the bottom of the stairs of the moonlight butterfly. No one is interested in summoning red phantoms just before the boss. Well, I guess most people don't even fight this boss.

Darkroot garden has the advantage to be accessible right away.

Ceaseless Discharge area seems to be the best for security. The only problem is you need to kill queelg to get there.

Lower undead burg, I don't know, I had some invasions there, but it's marginal.

I realy don't see any other safe place... maybe the area between the firesage and the centipede demon, but it's not easily accessible.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:24 pm

My store has a list of safe places people can reach
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:28 pm

I usually save the 4 kings for last so that I can use the area where you find the composite bow. It's great, no one ever checks there.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 pm

@VaDoom
    I heard that Centipede Demon area is used as some sort of no Poise zone to PvP and I get a lot of PvP there.

@Ash
    Great! I'll take look. Thanks!

@Sloth
    There are quite a lot of invasions in New Londo. While the area is obscure and we will be hard to find, we will be found eventually, which can ruin the trade and it's also far away from bonfire, so going there is a pain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 pm