Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
ZikoLogiKa NL
Myztyrio
WandererReece
wolfboy
twilightwarwolf
befowler
vatar5
RANT
abmoner
Yukon
DxV04
15 posters

Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE Empty Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:10 am

Brought to you by Beggargirl....

For gravelord host the SL is about 120 to 125. Bounty hunters should be close enough to that level to invade.

Hey all.

Just a quick announcement that Saturday February 23rd we are hoping to hold a Gravelord day in Anor Londo. Here's the general description from Martian's community idea thread:

"3 gravelords (3 hosts). Only time when ganking is actually permitted winking.
    I say everyone be on NG+ or higher to make it more interesting.

The gravelords will infect everyone's world and the job of the infected players is to hunt down and kill the gravelords in any means necessary, as well as the gravelords taking the infected players (bounty hunters) out in any means necessary.
    These could be 1v1,2v1, or even 3v1 situations. The gravelords are allowed to heal, but the bounty hunters are not. No rules just pure chaos.
    It's almost like having a bounty on you're head and everyone wants to find you're sign, invade and kill you."

Gravelords:
    We will need volunteers for people to be the main gravelords. Those who will be comfortable taking on multiple phantoms at once. Also the gravelords will need to be within PvP level range, preferably on NG+ or higher, and will have O and S alive so that they can host.

Participants:
    We will ask that participants be in NG+ or higher so that everyone can experience the gravelord black phantoms. You will need to be within summoning range of the gravelord in order to be able to invade them. Also it would be nice if you also came as a gravelord with O and S alive, in case we wanted to switch to everyone gravelording and invading each other. You can be infected and invade gravelords if you are hollow and the area boss is dead, so having the boss alive is not a requirement.

Added on 2-22-2013

First wave will start at 11am PST.

Second wave starts at 6pm PST.

Please drop your eyes of death in in havels basement for the first 15 mins or so, so that invaders have a chance to connect with you and get in your lobby.

If possible please join the ESPERNET server IRC chat room so that you can speak with other member instantly: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/608635-dark-souls/65339619

If you are having trouble connecting feel free to post on the chat or here, and gravelords and invaders can summon each other and then black crystal out, to bring them onto each others lobby. From that point on you should be able to see their gravelord sign provided they aren't already being invaded by 3 people.
    Original thread

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/608635-dark-souls/65305664

Last edited by DxV04 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE Empty Re: Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:11 am

When I get new info I will definitely update.

Hope to see you there. So far this is only on xbox. If someone wants to replicate this on the PS3 please do so!
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE Empty Re: Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Post by Yukon Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:25 am

Awesome Vega, Thanks for bringing this up!

I'm glad to see some events for gravelords to participate in, I'll certainly try to be there on the PS3. If anyone else on PSN needs eyes of death for the event I have tons to give out. Is there a set soul level that the gamefaq members will be playing at? I didn't see anything in the OP, other than 131. Anyway, I hope to see you guys there.

:eye-death:
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:27 am

I am glad you pointed it out. It will be around 120 to 125 I will post that on the OP.

It would be nice for PS3 players to organize and do this also. I do not have my ps3 with me so I can't participate.
    abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by abmoner Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:29 am

Anything gravelord I'm in.

What are the BP's in anor Londo anyway?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:32 am

abmoner wrote:Anything gravelord I'm in.

What are the BP's in anor Londo anyway?

Here are some

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-lPdZiv5HY
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:35 am

im down for this, i will be there on my sl99(if its cool) gravelording is a lot of fun, love those ffa's.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 am

Awesome Rant! Sl 99 is cool. I am sure some other bounty hunters can find your sign.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:47 am

im gonna be using my bk cosplay for this then, i just gotta take him up to ng+ and im good to go.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:51 am

I will have 2 my baraggan build and my gravelord mage..
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:57 am

I'm debating whether to make something new and come at 120 or use my current onion head build at 100. I think I'll wait to see where the PS3 community gravitates to. Also how much spare time I have between now and the 23rd
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:02 am

i could make a new build but it's gonna take forever to get everything i need. im gonna go with sl 99
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:29 am

I'm gonna go as SL 100 aswell happy
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:42 pm

I currently have a NG+ gravelord character at sl 110, but unfortunately have cleared S&O on that playthrough. But I can try to participate as a cursed guy.

On a personal note after over a year of never seeing gravelord BPs, in the last week I've seen them in both the township/chasm, and in the burg. It is totally awesome, I recommend it for everyone!
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:41 pm

There certainly seems to have been a small resurgence of interest in gravelording. I've been seeing a few BP's here and there, I hope that some new players will make the trek to Anor Londo and try their hand against some of the black phantoms and servants!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:52 pm

ill join to i cant garuntee atm that ill be there but i should n im makin a new build that i wanted as a gravelord anyway so this works out XD
    wolfboy
    Regular
    Regular

Post by wolfboy Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:48 pm

I will be there for sure... although my sl120 gravelord killed O&S and turned Anor Londo Dark... I could probably take him to a new game cycle though....
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:15 pm

^ That may not be nessisary. Gwyndolin is also a boss, and you can summon phantoms when it's dark. Therefore you may be able to Gravelord.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:21 pm

I can be an infected.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:09 pm

That's an interesting point Reese, I forgot all about Dark Anor Londo. I wonder if it has special black phantoms or just shares the same ones as light Anor Londo.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:45 am

I'll be there aswell offcourse , unless something non-gaming related comes in-between :pirat:

If Im not mistaken , the Silver Knights still guard Anor Londo when it's dark , so I assume those BPs will show up aswell. Im not sure about the two Giant Sentinels that stand outside though.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:18 am

They show up also. Nice to have all you along ^_^ I am sure beggar will be happy too.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:27 am

i have a gravelord lv 80 i can get up to that lv and start a ng!
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:09 pm

Just a reminder to people that this is happening this weekend, polish up your eyes of death.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:34 pm

I completely forgot about this, ill be there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:52 am