Dead Space 3

Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Re: Dead Space 3

Post by Mr. Tart on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:17 pm

"Dead Space 3: Awakened is a downloadable content pack and follow up to Dead Space 3. Executive Producer Steve Papoutsis' teased that the experience features the most "disturbing content" ever seen in a Dead Space game. Awakened was released on March 12, 2013."

I would have agreed had it been longer. That was far too short to be considered "disturbing" or the "darkest chapters in the series" in my opinion. I guess even when it comes to the titles i like, i shouldn't have so much hope as long as EA is around.

densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:I shouldn't have so much hope as long as EA is around.
    That's pretty much sadly true sad

1) It's not about you.
    2) If you try to make it about you, you'll sound ridiculous.

Steve Jobs:
    Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Thanks for the spoilers. I didn't see anything. How much is it? And how long was it? If it's really blatantly short maybe I won't buy it after all

I usually only buy DLC if it's either a game I love or the DLC is awesome, and I like DS3, but it's not my favorite thing ever. If it was I probably would have finished it by now, but I keep getting sidetracked and popping in other stuff. The DLC would have to be good for me to do it I think.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

PSN: PlasticAndRage
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:44 am

I finished it within about 1 hour on normal. I took time to search through each room though. It's a nice addition, but it's questionable whether it's worth it or not. It does add some nice gameplay though. The best thing you could do is watch some trailers and/or gameplay and see what you think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:36 pm