Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Knights Honor Achievement and a DMB question

Jodecho
    Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Knights Honor Achievement and a DMB question Empty Knights Honor Achievement and a DMB question

Post by Jodecho Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:40 pm

okay first off the Achievement. ive looked through the list of items and between all my characters i have all of the items, except for a boss weapon or two which i have the souls for. can i transfer all those items with the help of a friend to a single character to recieve the achievement or does the game somehow track the character acquiring all the items through gameplay?

my second question pertains to the Dark Moon Blade coven. ive been playing since day one and i just recently started a DMB character. i always darkwraith. ive never had any problem with the red eye orb. i have no problems findind connections with any of the soap stones or even with the forest hunter ring, but my blue eye orb only finds a "sinner" one out of every 40 times or so, depending on the area. i understand higher traffic areas will obviously find more connections, but i can go ANYWHERE in the game and invade with a redeye, while i can only ever get a chance to invade w/ the blue eye in certain locations, and even then its few and far between. anyways, the question is, does anyone else have this problem, and if so have you found a cause of it or a remedy to it?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Knights Honor Achievement and a DMB question Empty Re: Knights Honor Achievement and a DMB question

Post by The Letter X Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:03 pm

You must have all of the weapons required for Knight's Honor on one character.

As for the Darkmoons, I have problems with invasions also, as well as many others. I never found a remedy for it besides invading in Anor Londo or Oolacile Township for more traffic.
    Jodecho
    Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Knights Honor Achievement and a DMB question Empty Re: Knights Honor Achievement and a DMB question

Post by Jodecho Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:09 pm

im aware all the items have to be on a single character, im just trying to see if anyone know weather that character has to acquire all the items through gameplay or if they can all just be given to that character via transfers
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Yes, someone can drop all of the weapons for you. Sorry for misreading the question.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm