Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Bow Cleric build in progress. Need feedback.

Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Bow Cleric build in progress. Need feedback. Empty Bow Cleric build in progress. Need feedback.

Post by Automancer Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=483471477273975961

Similar to my Leo buff build, i made one some time ago that had 56 poise because i was worried about being caught in a stunlock and focused too much on TWoP. In theory, it was awesome. I hated using it. It was too easy.

This time, TWoP will only be used against BS fishers simply to piss them off. I used to have WotG but i've replaced it with Emit Force because it's actually a crucial part of this build. I already have Force anyway for fending off people. I've basically put in the stats needed for most of my setup. The setup will mostly stay the same unless someone can offer me better advice on it. The leggins protect me from rapiers at the very least and allows me to stun 0 poise guys when flipping. At this point, it's pretty much what i want but i don't know what other stats to invest on. I'm aiming for either 120/125/130. Thanks in advance.

Note: This build is meant to annoy people. I have too many 'dueling' builds.

Last edited by Automancer on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dusted

Bow Cleric build in progress. Need feedback. Empty Re: Bow Cleric build in progress. Need feedback.

Post by dusted Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:49 pm

I would drop the dex to minimum and get 50 faith if your using a divine or occult comp bow.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Bow Cleric build in progress. Need feedback. Empty Re: Bow Cleric build in progress. Need feedback.

Post by Automancer Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Something like this? http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=231223686693073470

Forgot to edit this, Canvas switched to Darkmoon Talisman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 am