A couple questions

BlazingSoul

A couple questions

Post by BlazingSoul on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:59 am

Im in NG right now, in anor londo. I have just killed O&S, and talked to Gwynevere, and have then acquired the lordvessel.

BUT: I forgot to invade Lautrec before the bossfight... Look Skyward and now I cant invade him (using the black eye orb)

Does this mean that I cant fight him on this playtrough? Or is there a way to fight him still? I would fancy a firekeeper soul.

ALSO: I talked to Frampt in firelink shrine BEFORE acquiring the lordvessel ----> does this mean that I cant join the Darkwraiths on this playtrough? I know that if you talk to him AFTER getting the lordvessel, Kaathe in the abyss will disappear. But what about before getting the lordvessel? Well What is it

Thx.
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Re: A couple questions

Post by The Letter X on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 am

You can still invade Lautrec. Just go into the main room before O&S's with the Black Eye Orb in your useable items and while in human form. That Fire Keeper Soul can be of more use than a normal one by the way.

You can still join the Darkwraiths as long as you do not talk to Frampt after receiving the Lordvessel, so you're good.

Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:14 am

The Letter X wrote:You can still invade Lautrec. Just go into the main room before O&S's with the Black Eye Orb in your useable items and while in human form. That Fire Keeper Soul can be of more use than a normal one by the way.

You can still join the Darkwraiths as long as you do not talk to Frampt after receiving the Lordvessel, so you're good.

I don't think you actually have to be Human to invade Lautrec. Took me a few tries to kill him the first time, and I didn't reverse hollowing at all.

BlazingSoul

Post by BlazingSoul on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:15 am

thx man! big grin

Gonna try now.
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:17 am

Zephryl wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:You can still invade Lautrec. Just go into the main room before O&S's with the Black Eye Orb in your useable items and while in human form. That Fire Keeper Soul can be of more use than a normal one by the way.

I don't think you actually have to be Human to invade Lautrec. Took me a few tries to kill him the first time, and I didn't reverse hollowing at all.

I wasn't sure, so I wanted to give him every possibility so he can invade.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:00 am