Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
billy_bayonet
Steel Dragon74
SunlightCrusader
twilightwarwolf
Serious_Much
Lord of Ash
Acarnatia
11 posters

Covenant: The Masked Seekers

Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Covenant: The Masked Seekers - Page 2 Empty Re: Covenant: The Masked Seekers

Post by Acarnatia Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Nay, nay; an organized assault on Sif this is not. Our members, save for orders and adherence to our creed, are to proceed as before they met us. Our agents do much work of his or her own volition, and the path of many traverses through the secrets Sif guards. Sif is not our enemy, only an interference. Aid we shall accept; realize the truth that this is not of hate or spite, only necessity. Of course, shalt any instigate a war upon us, and we shall defend ourselves...
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:33 pm

You know there's a lot of work put into this covenant and i know how start up feels so i feel like joining. if i can have a multi cov character of course! well here's my attempt at a biography

I am the priest of death of manus and leader of his covenant, i am the interpreter of his will and in turn he gives me unimaginable power and a scythe covered in hell fire, and a shield coated in blood. i wear the (crimpson hood) mask of death covering the hidiously disfigured face of thin priest, (crimpson legs) a skirt dowsed in the blood of thine enemys, (brigador arms) gold gauntlests of the ancients containing the power to subdue manus's anger and allow me to rip the humanity out of the corpses of thine enemys, (gold garb armor) the tattered robes of enchanted with with the ability to seance humanity and offers a resistance to aliments. I'm a true bringer of death and harvanger of humanity. And upon my invasion the receiver becomes guilty of thine judgment and is condemned to wraith of death... but he does seek a secret knowlage so that in the age of humans we shall know the facts of what really happened! He's a divers character but behind his hate he is still human and not completely a monster

Last edited by dantheman123 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Bare, and still enough. Thou shalt be added now, and we thank thy.
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:58 pm

I dont think that anyone would attack Sif out of hate or spite nor orginise an assault against him but the truth is that anyone whose world I step into in that glade is there to harm Sif or we hunters ourselves, both of which put us at odds with them and we will hinder them if we can with the hope that they realise how terrible a deed they are comitting before they accomplish it
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:04 am

tell me this o seeker of knowledge? if the darkmoons art thou'st enemy's as they may spread malice and doth not give thy knowegde thou dost seek and the darkwraiths say they have the truth of kathe then has thou ever consider this idea what if they both are lying? and thus are not giving any truths at all?

EDIT: also if thou seek'st knowledge why doth thou not ask alvina and go to the archives yonder? as well as izalith for ancient pyromancy knowledge and Nito's realm as im certain there are texts more ancient than the one i hold.
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:22 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:tell me this o seeker of knowledge? if the darkmoons art thou'st enemy's as they may spread malice and doth not give thy knowegde thou dost seek and the darkwraiths say they have the truth of kathe then has thou ever consider this idea what if they both are lying? and thus are not giving any truths at all?

EDIT: also if thou seek'st knowledge why doth thou not ask alvina and go to the archives yonder? as well as izalith for ancient pyromancy knowledge and Nito's realm as im certain there are texts more ancient than the one i hold.

Or perhaps you could accept the greatest truth of all:
    Nothing is true
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:22 am

Kaathe is willing to depart with his knowledge willingly, and we have members within the Darkwraiths. Kaathe's information is known to us in part, and under much investigation. At this time, we suspect both Frampt and Kaathe of treachery; to know the absolute Truth, we seek, and shall find it.

Texts alone are not all we seek; all mysteries we shalt answers, all. The fate of Lordran especially is of critical importance, and to find that answer, some members must meet Kaathe, which requires the art of voidwalking Sif guards. 'Tis unavoidable. Pray understand, this shall not change, and thee are filling our texts with this. We know we cannot be allies; we hope to not be great enemies.
    And cynicism is perhaps the greatest lie of all. All that exists is Truth; only your and my eyes may not see it. I shall see it.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:27 am

i see thou maketh a good point and as humble as i can ask will'st thou answer me this. i have no intention of giving up this note i hath found but does not want to be enemies but rather acuantances at most so what shalt thou do shouldi keep this parchment?
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:30 am

The revelation of this covenant to the world is not yet in this world's best interest. In time, it shalt be; before then, to reveal us is to compromise our mission. Thou shalt not have our secrets as an outsider, even if thou not yet have the understanding of it. (it's just a way of introducing the covenant; please let it go already. You're using up my pages ._.)
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:31 am

Acarnatia wrote:Kaathe is willing to depart with his knowledge willingly, and we have members within the Darkwraiths. Kaathe's information is known to us in part, and under much investigation. At this time, we suspect both Frampt and Kaathe of treachery; to know the absolute Truth, we seek, and shall find it.

Texts alone are not all we seek; all mysteries we shalt answers, all. The fate of Lordran especially is of critical importance, and to find that answer, some members must meet Kaathe, which requires the art of voidwalking Sif guards. 'Tis unavoidable. Pray understand, this shall not change, and thee are filling our texts with this. We know we cannot be allies; we hope to not be great enemies.
    And cynicism is perhaps the greatest lie of all. All that exists is Truth; only your and my eyes may not see it. I shall see it.

i'll tell kaathe to button it!
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 am

*facedesk* Oh, good Lords. Can ye make a single post not to test my patience?
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:37 am

We could argue that you deserve if for posting everything in old english, seriously its getting old
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:41 am

Steel Dragon74 wrote:We could argue that you deserve if for posting everything in old english, seriously its getting old

myself personally i like it. more refreshing to read.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:44 am

If it's not to thy taste and a covenant thou art disagreeable with, then why doth thy even read it? There seems little here for thou other than argument, and I am not interested in that.
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 am

I liked it at first and even now I dont mind to much its just those times that you have to spent five minutes or so going "What the hell did he just say" that get to you after a while

Also I read this as it interests me, its as simple as that
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:56 am

No offense Acarnatia but King James english is a little hard to fully understand right. I'm having an issue trying to figure out what has been going on.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:04 am

I think what he means is he's going too study Sif at a lore prospective for his secrets and he's trying not to start a war but if it comes to it he will fight back if its waged against him he just wants to know all the facts and secrets of lordran and personally I like the old English sounds cool! Is alittle hard to understand..
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:07 am

if i might ask say someone should give you a peice of info do you add it to the archives or will it be here? im interested to learn more on this game from a lore perspective.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:11 am

Very well; that reason is plenty enough for me. Understand this, then; when I speak as the covenant, that is the language I will use. When I speak as myself, I shall speak as myself. (which I think you will find much easier)

I admit, this is not the first time I have done this; in seventh grade, I was once given as an assignment to write a story using our five science vocabulary words. I proceeded to use as many of the vocabulary words we had gone over in my english class besides a few from a dictionary/thesaurus and on top of that I rearranged the sentences to be both like Yoda and poetic. Everyone read his or her paper in front of the class, then the students asked questions. When I read mine, the first question was, "How is your vocabulary so good?" (though they each had gone over these same words in class >.>)

Did you know that the current keyboard setup was intentionally made difficult because typewriters couldn't keep up with the people typing them? The bizarre placement slowed the users down to a speed the machine was able to match. While I do find this amusing, I make my covenant language thus simply because I enjoy the style.

Anyways, the stance of this covenant is that it needs information from Kaathe because he is one of the few that knows of the Pygmy, the Dark Lord, the true nature of the Gods and Gwyn. Whether he's being honest this covenant thinks is up to debate-unknown, and that is something that vitally needs to be known. To meet Kaathe, members will have to down Sif because he won't just give up the ring. If it were possible to spare Sif, I would. (including in-game. I like Sif!)

This is just part of the lore; I'm not antagonizing you or your covenant. I expect members to treat forest defenders the same as they did before; kill them if the come after them, just like any invader. On another note, you're quite welcome to devote a single character to the covenant, rather than you as a whole. If making most of your characters part of the Ravens and another entirely different as one of us, that is quite acceptable; or you can stay as you are, whichever you prefer.

Lore goes in the Archives as any lore finds or questions; what's stated is just flavor. Lore of this particular covenant will go in the thread I have already made for it in the covenant as I plan on eventually making it quite large.

"That is the way it must be." the Maiden in Black
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:15 am

Well put!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:18 am

if i may ask could you put a link for that here? i would like to watch that as lik i said im interested in lore cov or game. also the character idea i do that for the covs i know well as i do that myself ^_^
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:34 am

Very well. There is now another tab in the original post-Other pages. I have uploaded no lore yet, though; that is soon to come. For now, my thoughts are spinning, my head aches, and I have jumbles of old english twisting around in my head; I am going to speak regularly for the rest of tonight. @~@
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:37 am

ok and thank you very much to be honest if i werent in the amount of covs im in i would join yours as this is a very interesting cov.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:43 am

I understand. Billy made a valid point; only to so many can I offer my services and membership.
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:45 am

Well now that little dispute is out of the way (You make good arguements btw, I respect that) I would like to ask to join your covenant, as I said before I find this cov interesting and since I was already considering making a new character I figure why not offer my own knowledge of Lordrans secrets

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 am