Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
billy_bayonet
Steel Dragon74
SunlightCrusader
twilightwarwolf
Serious_Much
Lord of Ash
Acarnatia
11 posters

Covenant: The Masked Seekers

Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Covenant: The Masked Seekers Empty Covenant: The Masked Seekers

Post by Acarnatia Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:02 am

You hold in your hand a page of parchment, seemingly ancient in age and style. Upon it is written an invitation...

Covenant: The Masked Seekers Sticker,375x360.u2

"Welcome all ye who hath happened upon this secret text, for thou hath discovered our brethren, fellow seekers of Truth. We are the masked ones, the carriers and pursuers of knowledge both past and present; we are those that look into the depths of the abyss and heavens both; we are those that, like thou, look for the Truth in all things, all events, all Laws, so that thy might understand this world and guide our actions by it. We scribe of all things, cut through all lies, and reveal all the world for those that see it. We are the Masked Seekers; will thou join us?"

The Masked Seekers

If thou holds this paper, then thou has been invited to join the Masked Seekers, and thus shalt know aught we are in time. For now, understand thou this: we are an organization that seeks all Truth, all knowledge of this world. we are everywhere, in every land, in every kingdom, in every city-everywhere there is aught to be discovered. Much of thy knowledge the surface world refuses to see, both king and peasant; for this and this reason alone, we work in secret, sharing our knowledge only with those open to the Truth.
    Our operatives are many; in some lands, are spies and mercenaries whom report his or her findings to the scribes and councils; in others, thy are politicians, monks and priests that drive as much of the Truth into the light as can be; sometimes thy are explorers, rangers and crypt-delvers that search the lost or wild fragments of this world; in many places, we are all these things. While our origins lie in Astora, unto this whole world we are home.
    Thy missions will include many; assaults upon certain enemies and lands when come doth the time; detailing thy histories, adventures and discoveries within our archives; (lore of the covenant, history, fanfiction and so on) and to engage thy character wholeheartedly within the story of thy pursuits. (roleplay in general) These stories are keys to the Truth, and so as such of value much they are to us.
    For thou to become one of us, thou must only leave thine approval to perform thine responsibilities as member and keep to thy creed, marked upon this page, and leave it to rest upon the nearest dry earth; it shalt be collected, and thine acceptance shall be reported, and thou shall be quickly contacted. (must meet an existing member in-game unless thou are the first member on thine platform) If thou wishes to step aside and remain otherwise oblivious to we, merely set aside this scrap of parchment and ink, and continue on thine way. And realize ye this; shalt not we allow this page to be revealed to any other than thineself; if thou attempts to keep this document, it shall be recovered by the least damaging means unto thineself that thou maketh possible.

Our creed is thus:

We seek now only members of certain strengths; thou level of soul must match within five levels of one of these categories; 55, 100, and 120

Thou must provide his or her first contact with an in-depth biography that will be submitted to the Character Bio Compendium, including his or her nation of birth, goals, a record of the circumstances of how thou became undead, and why thou hast journeyed to Lordran.

Report all findings to the Seekers. The presentation of thine theories and interpretations are encouraged, and all shall be recorded in our Archives.

Do not instigate any conflicts of a physical nature with another member. Only in the defense of the innocent, of thine orders or of thineself shalt thou be permitted to harm a fellow Seeker. Agreed upon duals are the only exception to this.

There is little honor in combat, and chivalry is for the duellist, not warrior. All agreements made between all parties are to be kept. Amongst those that all Seekers shall keep are;
    Thou shalt only turn to the exploitation of repeated backstabs among a superior number of foes; thou shalt let go all transgressions, and shalt never become a spirit of vengeance
    Thou shalt not exploit the presence of both the rings of hornets and and the largest of weapons so as to fell enemies in a single blow
    Thou shalt prioritize these hypocritical liars and deceivers, the Darkmoons, to be struck down in times of combat
    Thou shalt aid only as a white phantom, never gold
    For now, thou shalt not take advantage of the fluctuations of time (lag)

Covenant: The Masked Seekers Dark-Souls-SS_03-04

Our Relationship with Covenants

Thy highest allegiance is to the Truth, and therefore, are open with other affiliations. Thy members may also be members of the Chaos Servants, Darkwraiths and may travel the Path of the Dragon. He or she may not join the Gravelords and Sunlight Warriors, and above all may not join with the Way of White, Princess Guard or Darkmoon Blades. In fact, any recognized members of the Darkmoons are to be as primary targets in times of combat.

We are on benevolent terms with Star Harmonia: Oracles of Light, and we are researching cures for those afflicted with a dragon's curse within the ranks of Those of Cursed Blood

We have no benevolent or malignant relationship as of yet with the Exiled of Ariamis, the Darkstalkers, the Followers of Izalith, Far East Trainers, The Chaos Legion, and the Neowraiths.

We are slightly disagreeable terms with the Ravens of the Great Wolf as they aim to keep information hidden from us.

There are currently no in-game covenants that we are on malignant terms with.

Covenant: The Masked Seekers 261307_161226837283702_119869331419453_369260_1246641_n

Our Icons and Heraldry

There are, of course, some heraldic items and symbols of group, if indeed fluid and easily disguised. Any mask shall do, such as that of the Father, Mother and Son; (though these are our least favorites of those in Lordran) The masks of Velka, the Sealers, and Lord Blade Ciaran. Too, we enjoy some that hide the face by other means, such as the Hollow Thief's Hood. Indeed, to disguise thy face at all is preferable, though only preferred.
    Our signature arms include Velka's Rapier, Balder Side Sword, Gold Tracer and Dark Hand. Required are none of these; merely do they suggest and show thy affiliation.
    We make much use of the Occult, and therefore prefer such weapons over they Divine. Consider this is all we ask before thou take up arms.

]Hierarchy

There art none official hierarchy within the Seekers ourselves; in our bases in such 'civilized' lands such as Astora or Carim, we are all equal. In the land you now dwell, in, though, thou shalt report a commander designated by thy. Thou shalt be ranked amongst thine peers also in the land of the ancient Lords, until such time that thine commander decides thine shalt be trusted to travel to and meet with we. Thou shalt increase in rank by adding discoveries of note to thy Archives, by fulfilling well thy cause in times of war, and by adding to our own Lore, as is approved by thine captains and commanders.

Initiate-White Hollow
    Rank+1-Masked Seeker
    Rank+2-Black Hollow
    Rank+3-Masked Pursuer
    Rank+4-Colorless Hollow
    Rank+5-Masked Captain
    Rank+6-Commanders with specific titles

Covenant: The Masked Seekers 120430_decadent_darksouls1

Other Pages

The Masked Seekers' Lore

For now, this shalt be mine and thine agreement...

Last edited by Acarnatia on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Covenant: The Masked Seekers Empty Re: Covenant: The Masked Seekers

Post by Acarnatia Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:19 am

The following names list our members currently present in the land of Lordran. Take heed, for if our names are known to thee, then thy art either a member thineself and will do well to remember thine fellows, or thou has come across information not welcome to thee, and thou shalt be dealt with accordingly.

Playstation Network Players (PSN)

White Hollows:
    dantheman123, PSN ID Solarkid
    Steel Dragon74, PSN ID M-97482, SL 100-200
    The Letter X, PSN ID The Letter X, SL 100-120

Masked Seekers:

Black Hollows:

Masked Pursuers:

Colorless Hollows:

Phantoms:

Specific Commanders: Trychu Gwirionedd the Crimson Trueblade

XBox Live Players (XBL)

White Hollows:

Masked Seekers:

Black Hollows:

Masked Pursuers:

Colorless Hollows:

Phantoms:

Specific Commanders:

Personal Computer Players (PC)

White Hollows:

Masked Seekers:

Black Hollows:

Masked Pursuers:

Colorless Hollows:

Phantoms:

Specific Commanders:

Last edited by Acarnatia on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:49 am

Need a trader for xbox? and are you stealing my seekersCovenant: The Masked Seekers 3596227959
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:05 am

The... 'Seekers'... where have I seen that before lol!

What is it you seek then?
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:27 am

Hark! my questioners, arrived they have, at last! To steal thine own we seek not; to share is human, and gladly welcome are we willing to let thy own brethren also partake and aid our fellows of the East.

We seeketh the Truth in all things, and knowledge still; the truth behind all conspiracies, all histories and sciences. We doth seek evermore and eternally knowledge of the entirety of this world, so that we might record it and understand. Wisdom and goodness all require this the presence of Truth, and discover it and reveal it, we shall. Shalt be revealed all thy findings within our own Archives, released to be to all the world whence ready it is.

Spread across every land and nation, our agents are; unto ye, we reveal our members present in this the land of Lordran. Perhaps, some day, know of our homes in other lands, such as in the coming second Dark, shalt thee. For now, be receiving of thine own satisfaction of knowing this precious little knowledge of whence we came and what we are.

In thine coming wars, we shalt deal with all of our thy own accord; certain alliances endorse we shalt, whereas others we shalt prohibit. Pray thee that unto thee that towards thee, a warm relationship seek we doth, and flower shalt our friendship.

Last edited by Acarnatia on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Hark! Thine olde English indeed does sprout yearnings of simplest time, knowledge yet to consume our world, but bounties still thee desire.

Ill stop now, I always hated king James' English. Hope this goes well though, I can't join due to time commitments, plus it's not quite 'me'
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Very well; thank thee, I do, if for thine consideration alone.

Last edited by Acarnatia on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:18 pm

very interesting this note i find. i must consider this but indeed this is a well thought out and very interesting cov if you do not mind i shall hold onto this note as i consider my thoughts.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Cometh not any allies in this time of war? Ye who desire depth of story and politics, come hither! Join us so that we might not need bump this thread again!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Sinners beware. I,Ryan of Astora, the Darkmoon Seraph and representative of the Dark Sun Gwyndolin, declare that Lordran's Deliverance has marked you for extermination. We will not allow your sins in the name of "knowledge" to go unpunished. Make peace with your supposed knowledge that you have forsaken the gods for. Your end is at hand.

Covenant: The Masked Seekers 3799246625 The Guilty pay the Price Covenant: The Masked Seekers 3799246625
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Slightly disagreeable?

I respect your quest for knowledge but let it be known that we of the Ravens are only attempting to save you from yourselves, you especially, such knowledge should not be allowed to fall into the hands of the Dark.
    We will remain neutral as we always have, but know that if you attempt to harm Sif for the knowledge you seek we will stand against you, if you continue your efforts to do so we will be forced to side with our allies in the Deliverance in their merciless hunt for you
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:11 pm

umm might i ask how or what we the ravens are hiding and also how are these people sinners? i read the note and it sems to me that they arent sinners.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Hide information regarding Sif and the forest from all, meaning thus us. This relationship is not by any means hostile towards thee; only we stand that so long as thee actively keep us from knowledge, and ne'er hath we stated that thee are sinners. We stand at odds with the Darkmoons, not thee, for the Truth not only do they hide, so too do they actively deceive, and call vengeance justice. For now, only the Darkmoons are our active targets. Unless alter our relationship to at odds or allies thee wish, our stance shall stay as thus; we shall treat thee like any other phantom, be thou dark spirit or blessed aid. If this shall change, I leave up to thee.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:29 pm

I dont like sharing!
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:35 pm

This we have already surmised. Thou of the Darkwraiths, though, invade in general, to plunder spoils, humanity and souls, not to keep such knowledge hidden away. Indeed, we think it in thy covenant's best interest to spread what Kaathe proposes is the truth. Are we incorrect?
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:36 pm

I didnt know we were hiding information about Sif and the forest, the forests secrets are hidden in the best way possible. In plain sight

Also twilight was reffering to SunlightCrusaders post when he said "how are these people sinners?"
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Lol dude don't start any wars you can't finish! Shrug
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 pm

How is that starting a war I cant finish or starting a war at all for that matter?
    What I said is true, if you spend as long as I have in the forest you will understand that the forests greatest truth is a plain and simple one that was sitting right in front of you the whole time.

Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Steel Dragon74 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Thou keep Sif from us. While we have malice towards he, our search shall not be denied, and as gently as allowed shall we remove all that keep us from it. This alone is the extent of our will to brandish arms upon thee; to remove that which keeps us from the Truth. We hold no disregard or dislike for thine cause itself.
    The crusaders we consider sinners not; only we are privy to unconfirmed and vague information though convincing enough that suggests less noble the gods are than what the followers of Gwyn believe. Sinners no, and neither dedicated to Truth above all else.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:49 pm

That was for the leader I know u have the man power to war! What are the secrets everyone keeps talking about??
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:56 pm

The mission of these Ravens of the Great Wolf is to protect and serve Sif, the Great Grey Wolf. Sif holds precious many secrets, though, and we are determined to procure them.
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Acarnatia wrote:The mission of these Ravens of the Great Wolf is to protect and serve Sif, the Great Grey Wolf. Sif holds precious many secrets, though, and we are determined to procure them.

Go ahead, Make my millenium
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Please, understand; we hold no animosity towards thee. If thou became an obstacle in our pursuit though and attack our members, then thou simply shall be dealt with as necessary. War we do not seek; by this, only do we mean our agents shall not refrain from defending themselves when thine agents attack them to defend his or her cause. To thee, we are as any other group who seek Sif, not spiteful enemies.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm

You know this is getting interesting, you know Sif is an obstical to us as we'll so we by my translation of manus's will shall help u in your endeavor. Just don't plan on trifling with manus's secrets or we will pick the humanity off of your dead body's !
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:22 pm

All groups seek Sif with the same intention, to kill him for the ring he guards. While the motives change that truth remains.

Sif does his duty and we do ours, if you attack him we wont have a choice, we will kill you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 am