Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

PS3 Need Soul of Sif OR Artorias Greatshield (RESOLVED)

jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PS3 Need Soul of Sif OR Artorias Greatshield (RESOLVED) Empty PS3 Need Soul of Sif OR Artorias Greatshield (RESOLVED)

Post by jaythibodeau Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:40 pm

I was working on my build for the Ceaseless Assault very late at night, so I wasn't exactly thinking straight. I was going through my inventory looking for souls, and I only needed to level up a few more times till I got to 50. So I saw that I had a Soul of Sif and used it... What a mistake that was, since I sort of needed it for the build.
    Look Skyward

Long story short I'm looking to trade for either a Soul of Sif or an Artorias Greatshield. So I won't have to go all the way to NG+.
    The build that I need it for is SL 50. I can gladly trade a few things from that build, such as some of the stuff listed below or I can trade stuff from one of my 4 SL 100s if you so wish.

Stuff that my SL 50 has:

75529 souls incase the items you wish for need to be bought.
    A halberd soon to be +14.
    A Black Knight Greatsword that I can gladly upgrade for you.
    19 solid humanity.
    I have the DLC, so I can easily get stuff form there too. (Not Ciaran's stuff on my SL 50 though...)
    2 Elizabeth's Mushroom.
    2 Dragon Scales.
    13 Twinkling titanite.
    30 Large titanite Shards.
    5 Blue Shards.
    I can get you the Soul of Manus.
    1 Red titanite chunk.
    I could go grab the Red titanite Slab and trade it to you if you want.
    Same goes for the Blue titanite Slab.

My SL 100s have a lot more stuff, so just ask if you want to know what they have. happy

Last edited by jaythibodeau on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

PS3 Need Soul of Sif OR Artorias Greatshield (RESOLVED) Empty Re: PS3 Need Soul of Sif OR Artorias Greatshield (RESOLVED)

Post by BagerX2 Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 pm

If you have rss Ill trade you soul of siff if you can help me move stuff to my other character Im making for the event. My new character is only 8 at the moment. Was hoping someone low level could get my items moved, but its not panning out like that. Anyway Ill be home in 30 min and I can trade it to you. Psn is bager_fla.
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PS3 Need Soul of Sif OR Artorias Greatshield (RESOLVED) Empty Re: PS3 Need Soul of Sif OR Artorias Greatshield (RESOLVED)

Post by jaythibodeau Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Ok. I'll need a bit of time to get the RSS. And how exactly would I move stuff to your other character? Would I just make a new low level SL and BB glitch it?
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:07 pm

No, Im going to level to 55. When i hit 55 we can just use wss and trade like normal.
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Oh ok. Where at?
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Where to trade or where am i leveling? Where to trade will be where ever you want. Leveling Im gunna go kill quelagg.
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Oh ok. I'll go to where ever is the closest spot when you're ready. And, just to be sure, all I have to do is just place down a white summon sign and I'll move your stuff to another character, while you trade me Sif's Soul?
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Break down of plan so there is no confusion would be appropriate. I have the soul of siff on my 120 character. I also have all the gear for my new character on my 120. You will place the red sign down somewhere, doesnt matter where, and I will give you the soul of siff, and all the gear I want to go onto my new character. I will log into my new character, that will be 55, and either you summon me or I summon you and you can trade me the gear.

Thats the plan as far as I have devised it. I have never tried to move gear down before so Im new to this.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 pm

I can give you your stuff and my gear any time though. I just wont be able to get my gear back from you until my new character is in your level range.
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Ok thanks! I was confused too since this is also my first time moving items over. Anyways, I'm ready when you are.
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Where's a place you haven't killed a boss? I can warp there and invade with RSS. Just find a somewhat hidden spot for it.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:42 pm

You dont invade with rss. Its a sign, like wss, an easy place to do it is new londo.
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Alrighty then. I placed the sign right next to Rickert.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:47 pm

ok

BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:48 pm

watch out if you get summoned and be sure its my name.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 pm

we need to make a text chat on ps so we have a live feed.
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:50 pm

ok.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:29 am

short list of what i think i sent,
    weapons - lightning long bow 1, lighting dark sword 5, lightning claymore 5, pyro flame 13, dark hand
    armor - sealer mask 5, dark knigh chest arms and legs 5
    rings- bellowing dragon and ring of favor and protection and hawk ring

edit: to add hawk ring and dark hand
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:04 am

I'm usually on my PS3 somewhere between 3:30 PM and 9:00 PM MST time.
    So somewhere around that time when you're at 55.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 am

Ok. I really dont have a standard time with work and school. Ill just see if your on when i am or make it a point to catch you.
    Somayoshi
    Somayoshi
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Somayoshi Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:59 am

Ahhh, looks like I'm too late.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:10 am

Hey im wanting to do a little write up of the adventure in trading we had. You think you can remember how many kills and deaths you had, around how many souls you got, and any interesting invasions you had. I think I was at 7 kills and 2 deaths at the end and about 200k souls or something like that.
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:15 am

I was at 2 kills and 2 deaths. I maybe got only about around 50k or so souls. The two people I died from had the generic Rapier or Katana and ONLY BSed me to death. 😢
    The two kills I got were kinda cool I guess, since I managed to kill them with a lightning Tower Shield and a lightning Pierce Shield. big grin
    As it turns out, using shields as weapons is perfect for fighting BS fishers. It blocks the incoming attack and dishes out just as much damage that they might have done to me. Not to mention I can just unlock and bash away at BS roll attempts. I'm a bit disappointed though, I thought most Darkwraiths/invaders were good at this game, and didn't just use whatever tactic they could to win. :|
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:40 am

You will find a few but most will be like the guy that trolled me for 30 min trying to lure me into a hallway so he could aoe and dark magic me to death. When I invaded people I straight up fight if its just 1v1 More than 1v1 and ill judge the players and determine a strategy, I can get creative when I want to be lol.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 am

Oh and that guy gave me my stuff back last night because he thought you killed the guy i was trading with or something... He then offered to give me more stuff. I declined but nice of him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm