Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
LoreFF
reim0027
Oh_the_Humanity
Onion Knight
Rifter7
User1
IINFECTIONIST
11 posters

JOIN THE ALLEANCE TO BAN HACKERS {XBOX}

IINFECTIONIST
    IINFECTIONIST

JOIN THE ALLEANCE TO BAN HACKERS {XBOX} Empty JOIN THE ALLEANCE TO BAN HACKERS {XBOX}

Post by IINFECTIONIST Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am

OK WHAT I WANT TO DO IS RALLY PEOPLE TO GET TO GETHER AND FILE A COMPLAINT ON PLAYERS WHO ARE UNKILLABLE. TO ACHIEVE THIS WE NEED TO ALL PITCH IN. EACH PLAYER IN THE ALLEANCE BE ASKED TO ADD EACH OTHER THEN IF ONE OF US ENCOUNTERS A HACKER WE LET EACH OTHER KNOW.. WE ALL FILE A COMPLAINT ON EM FOR SYSTEM TAMPERING. PLEASE THE DARKS SOULS COMMUNTY NEED YOU. I WILL ADMIT ITS NOT VERY ORGANIZE BUT IT WILL WORK. TO JOIN ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE MY GT:............................................................................................{IINFECTIONIST} CONTACT ME ON WIKI FORMS OR XBOX
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

JOIN THE ALLEANCE TO BAN HACKERS {XBOX} Empty Re: JOIN THE ALLEANCE TO BAN HACKERS {XBOX}

Post by User1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:42 am

Well, I'm up for this. I filed a complaint against all the hackers in the Book of the Guilty, and felt powerful for once. So I'm in.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

JOIN THE ALLEANCE TO BAN HACKERS {XBOX} Empty Re: JOIN THE ALLEANCE TO BAN HACKERS {XBOX}

Post by Rifter7 Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:58 am

you know theres a button that lets you toggle caps, right?
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:50 am

Wall of text and caps lock? Oh boy.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:54 pm

We need this for PC too.
    If you think hackers are bad on 360, try and do some PvP on PC.
    It's ridiculous sometimes. I think my record was 3 hackers in a row invading me one after the other.
    It's gotten so bad for me I went out and bought a used PS3 just to play DkS PvP so I can have a fun time online. I also picked up DeS as well. big grin
    I'm a PC gamer and havent owned a console for quite awhile now, but I have to say, I forgot how much I liked my old PS3. Plus theres some exclusives on PS3 that I cant play anywhere else, and a couple upcoming ones look pretty sweet IMO, The Last of Us, and possibly Beyond 2 Souls.
    Anyways, I'm looking forward to the fight clubs and to finally play DeS!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Oh_the_Humanity wrote:We need this for PC too.
    It's ridiculous sometimes. I think my record was 3 hackers in a row invading me one after the other.
    It's gotten so bad for me I went out and bought a used PS3 just to play DkS PvP so I can have a fun time online. I also picked up DeS as well. big grin
    I'm a PC gamer and havent owned a console for quite awhile now, but I have to say, I forgot how much I liked my old PS3. Plus theres some exclusives on PS3 that I cant play anywhere else, and a couple upcoming ones look pretty sweet IMO, The Last of Us, and possibly Beyond 2 Souls.
    If you're not already in, quickly, join up for the Ceaseless Assault!
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:14 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:
    Oh_the_Humanity wrote:We need this for PC too.
    If you're not already in, quickly, join up for the Ceaseless Assault!

Already signed up, I can't wait!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Same here! So much hype, and so much time!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Yeah, all caps makes it seem like you are yelling. Also, if you are going to do this, don't post any GT, PSN IDs, etc on this forum please.
    LoreFF
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LoreFF Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:21 am

I am also in. I also filed a complaint against all the hackers in the book of guilty and do the same whenever i meet one. Playing on Xbox and have only met 3 that i was 100% sure hacked as i could not damage them (managed to kick one off the bridge in the parich however that killed him big grin ) but im only level 55 at the moment i hope i wont meet a lot more as i get to level 100 -120.
    Nightmare Moon
    Nightmare Moon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Nightmare Moon Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 am

Im up for this. Its just so frustrating when your just trying to find a decent fight. JOIN THE ALLEANCE TO BAN HACKERS {XBOX} 2707236321
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:12 am

reim0027 wrote:Yeah, all caps makes it seem like you are yelling.

Also makes it unreadable.

....hence I did not read it. silly
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:22 am

I've already tried this with many many people, I've only banned like two. But, the least I can do is tell you the RIGHT WAY TO DO IT. Firs of all, don't be getting your buddies to send like ten complaints each on the same person. Its not going to work. The only thing they look at for any platform is the number of different names, you could send a hundred and it wouldn't matter. Second of all, your friends will have to have encountered this player, at least for xbox, I know they have to have been in your recent players to work. On a birghter note, a person only has to have abouut 50 recent players to report him before that person gets a WARNING. Another 50 is suspension. And then any after that is expulsion. The number for that is unsure to me. Best of luck to you, a lot of people will stop caring or tell you its not going to work, or from has abondoned us. But don't listen, stay strong, and continue believing and prove them wrong. From one hack banner to another, I wish you the best of luck happy
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:58 am

Have have a list of immortal hackers item modders troll modders and those who dont modd but know how
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Item modders putting you out of business ash? Lol
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Bastards
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Such verbose language. At least the BB glitch doesn't work anymore winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 am