Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Odinbear
rawr117
6 posters

need the following weapons- SL-290 (Resolved)

rawr117
    rawr117

need the following weapons- SL-290 (Resolved) Empty need the following weapons- SL-290 (Resolved)

Post by rawr117 Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:32 pm

bramd large sword of moonlight talisman of beast

blueblood sword dozer axe large sword of searching

meat cleaer needle of eternal agony scraping spear

please someone give or trade these to me cause i need them for a trophy sad

Last edited by rawr117 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

need the following weapons- SL-290 (Resolved) Empty Re: need the following weapons- SL-290 (Resolved)

Post by Odinbear Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:04 am

Play the game little bro. You'll get 'em.
    rawr117
    rawr117

need the following weapons- SL-290 (Resolved) Empty Re: need the following weapons- SL-290 (Resolved)

Post by rawr117 Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Odinbear wrote:Play the game little bro. You'll get 'em.
    well actually i cant get some cause i accidently hit blacksmith ed and now i cant make weapons with demon souls
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:48 pm

rawr117 wrote:
    well actually i cant get some cause i accidently hit blacksmith ed and now i cant make weapons with demon souls
    Go into NG+ then, it takes multiple runs anyway to get all the trophies.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:08 pm

densetsushun wrote:
    rawr117 wrote:
    Go into NG+ then, it takes multiple runs anyway to get all the trophies.

What he said. Beat final boss, go to New Game+. Blacksmith Ed will be back. Gets harder next game. Be ready.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Odinbear wrote:
    What he said. Beat final boss, go to New Game+. Blacksmith Ed will be back. Gets harder next game. Be ready.
    You'd think that warning is unnecessary considering he's SL290 silly
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 pm

I want it all, I want it now, and I don't care how.

I never figured out, why bother with trophies if you just cheated anyhow? Does it count for anything more than self esteem?
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Odinbear Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 pm

densetsushun wrote:
    Odinbear wrote:
    You'd think that warning is unnecessary considering he's SL290 silly

I know. He's kickin *** at that level.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Come to think of it, this thread is quite unnecessary at this level
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:23 am

It sucks that you hit Blacksmith Ed but you could just beat the game and go NG+. Sure you'll have to beat the Phalanx, Armor Spider, and Flamelurker at least to get Ed to help you out again but that can be easy to do.
    LK-8912
    LK-8912

Post by LK-8912 Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Few weeks ago i got an friend who was playing DemonSouls and working his way to platinum. He spend almost a week (3-4hours a day) farming infamous pure bladestone. Then he gives up and asked me to hold sharp weapon for trophy. That was last trophy he need for a platinum. He was realy happy. But guess what? after 3 days he told me that he fells like a cheater and continuet his hunt for elusive stone, got it within 2 days. So, some peoples just looks for eazymode, some dont.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm