*** Greek cosplay 2v2....***

    Share
    avatar
    RePaused
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 68
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2013-01-19

    Re: *** Greek cosplay 2v2....***

    Post by RePaused on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:48 pm

    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:
    RePaused wrote:
    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:
    RePaused wrote:Great video Rosie. The part I liked the most was when someone lagstabbed you and you put the cutscene saying: "Interensting"
    Lmao!!!

    Im very tired..... and your signature confused me big time :|

    lol


    Yeah, I get that a lot lol.
    Are you really not going to make any more videos?? ;[


    I honestly dont know, almost deleted my channel in an epic rage quit last night lol, but settled for disabling comments =P

    Im starting a grouped channel with 2 friends (Youtube.com/DarkProjectMayhem) which will be the same kind of thing, and also dks2 when thats out, so I might just focus on that =)

    Why not continue with your current account? You seem to be doing very well.

    Just wondering.. :3

    avatar
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 306
    Reputation : 113
    Join date : 2012-09-29
    Location : The Dark Side

    Re: *** Greek cosplay 2v2....***

    Post by Red Rosie on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:27 pm

    RePaused wrote:
    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:
    RePaused wrote:
    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:
    RePaused wrote:Great video Rosie. The part I liked the most was when someone lagstabbed you and you put the cutscene saying: "Interensting"
    Lmao!!!

    Im very tired..... and your signature confused me big time :|

    lol


    Yeah, I get that a lot lol.
    Are you really not going to make any more videos?? ;[


    I honestly dont know, almost deleted my channel in an epic rage quit last night lol, but settled for disabling comments =P

    Im starting a grouped channel with 2 friends (Youtube.com/DarkProjectMayhem) which will be the same kind of thing, and also dks2 when thats out, so I might just focus on that =)

    Why not continue with your current account? You seem to be doing very well.

    Just wondering.. :3

    The haters were getting me down (im not so good with the internet lol)

    But murgence has been giving me some good pep talks so might man the fk up and get back to it after a break or something lol


    _________________
    Now, they salute with BOTH hands...

    http://Youtube.com/RedRosieSugar

    http://Youtube.com/DarkProjectMayhem

    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1721
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-07-30

    Re: *** Greek cosplay 2v2....***

    Post by IV_Mark_VI on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 pm

    Honestly when you said greek cosplay, I was thinking broken swords, riot conditions and austerity measures.


    _________________
    XBox Gamertag: VI Mark IV
    PSN: VI_Mark_IV
    avatar
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 166
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Location : Australia

    Re: *** Greek cosplay 2v2....***

    Post by Cabjoy on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:22 pm

    Glutebrah wrote:you forgot the best God of them all.

    Zyzz the Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules and father to Aesthetics.


    Are you Australian, Glute? I thought Zyzz was only a thing of the Esh of Australia... :S

    LoreFF
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 67
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-10-03

    Re: *** Greek cosplay 2v2....***

    Post by LoreFF on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:05 am

    Red Rosie Sugar wrote: The haters were getting me down (im not so good with the internet lol)

    But murgence has been giving me some good pep talks so might man the fk up and get back to it after a break or something lol



    That would be a shame rosie your videos are awsome and very funny. Dont worry about what people say on youtube the people who comment there are usually and more .



    Keep up the good work


    _________________
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: *** Greek cosplay 2v2....***

    Post by T-King-667 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:44 am

    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:
    RePaused wrote:
    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:
    RePaused wrote:Great video Rosie. The part I liked the most was when someone lagstabbed you and you put the cutscene saying: "Interensting"
    Lmao!!!

    Im very tired..... and your signature confused me big time :|

    lol


    Yeah, I get that a lot lol.
    Are you really not going to make any more videos?? ;[


    I honestly dont know, almost deleted my channel in an epic rage quit last night lol, but settled for disabling comments =P

    Im starting a grouped channel with 2 friends (Youtube.com/DarkProjectMayhem) which will be the same kind of thing, and also dks2 when thats out, so I might just focus on that =)
    Ill admit, i wasent a fan of your ganking related videos (each to their own when it comes to that kind of stuff.) but theres no need for hate. But no matter what you do... haters gonna hate. Nothing we can do to stop them, and why try? ignoring them is the best tactic. I hope you keep your chin up and continue making your stuff. The haters may want you to stop but the other 95% of us dont...
    avatar
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Re: *** Greek cosplay 2v2....***

    Post by reim0027 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:32 am

    I agree. Don't let those hating posts get to you. Anyone can say anything they want. But, ask them to identify themselves first . . . and you'll probably get a different story (or they'll shut up). Take constructive comments. Flush the idiotic ones. Is it possible to delete individual comments?


    _________________


    PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    avatar
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 306
    Reputation : 113
    Join date : 2012-09-29
    Location : The Dark Side

    Re: *** Greek cosplay 2v2....***

    Post by Red Rosie on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 pm

    Thanks guys, really appreciate it

    just had an emo moment, Murgece helped talk me round, ill get back to ma trollin as soon as I can =P


    _________________
    Now, they salute with BOTH hands...

    http://Youtube.com/RedRosieSugar

    http://Youtube.com/DarkProjectMayhem
    avatar
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

    Posts : 4226
    Reputation : 579
    Join date : 2012-01-16
    Age : 103
    Location : Jupiter

    Re: *** Greek cosplay 2v2....***

    Post by Emergence on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:20 pm

    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:Thanks guys, really appreciate it

    just had an emo moment, Murgece helped talk me round, ill get back to ma trollin as soon as I can =P

    Let this stand as Exhibit A the next time I'm accused of being a black hearted eater of worlds.


    _________________
    This Forum is a bonfire.  Thank you all for kindling it.  

    Please help the community by joining both wikis and Fextralife!

    Forum Guidelines / Resource Guides / Dark Souls Wiki / Dark Souls 2 Wiki / Wiki Live Chat

    Fextralife / Wiki Twitch / Emergence Twitch / Wiki Fight Club / The Pantheon
    avatar
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1622
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 21
    Location : In front of my Calculus textbook.

    Re: *** Greek cosplay 2v2....***

    Post by EeAyEss on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:22 pm

    DON'T. EVER. STOP. MAKING. VIDEOS.


    Every one of them makes my day. Whether trolling, goofing around, or the rare actual pvp vid, they are all good. I'm glad you decided not to delete your account.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: *** Greek cosplay 2v2....***

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:30 pm