Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SlakeMoth
Tyler m
6 posters

Bed of chaos!

Tyler m

Bed of chaos! Empty Bed of chaos!

Post by Tyler m Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:41 am

Need help ps3 SL59 at the bonfire nearest to bed of chaos
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Bed of chaos! Empty Re: Bed of chaos!

Post by SlakeMoth Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:16 am

Ask Tolvo, he's the expert on the Bed of Chaos. I'm sure he'd be thrilled to help out. big grin
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:08 am

Lemme points out that posts like this should be put into the "trading and player help" section.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:25 am

Did you beat the Four Kings already?
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 am

Bed of chaos is easy with the right strategy. The easiest way is to go in and crush the right, kill the orb, then quit and reload. Quiting and reloading puts you outside the fog gate. Now outside equip a bow. Go back in and hug the left wall and walk arround, he cant hit you against the wall. Walk all the way to the second root. From there you should be able to see the second glowing spot. Shoot at it a few times to break the root and then a couple of more times to kill it. Quit and reload again. Now get out your weapon and slide down. Run forward a little and he breaks the floor. Back up when he does this. Once broken run toward the right root and drop down. Then run into the tree. I could explain it better, but at school, hopefully that helps.
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:13 am

Not the kinda boss you should bother summoning for mate, just use quit reload after the first 2 of the 3 parts. I just go right hugging hard to the right so you can't be attacked and smash the first thing then reload then run around and smash the left thing (ground crumbles away everywhere here so inch your way forward with your shield and be careful) then you just have to reload again and take on the middle part.

The branch you need to land on is just to the right of the centre of screen, just roll onto it with your shield up to avoid the occasional fire crap it casts (hardly ever does it to me on the many playthroughs I've done) then simply run forward, roll through the little tree things and one shot the last thing and all done. It's not something you need a summons for just patience and it helps to have the shortcut if you can spare 30 humanity.

Each 'part' that you kill saves so you don't need to do it again just in case you didn't know. If it didn't save then this fight would actually be as annoying as a lot of people make it out to be...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am