Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
PlasticandRage
ChizFreak
6 posters

PREPARE YOUR PANTS (Blizzard makes da best cinematics in the universe)

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

PREPARE YOUR PANTS (Blizzard makes da best cinematics in the universe) Empty PREPARE YOUR PANTS (Blizzard makes da best cinematics in the universe)

Post by ChizFreak Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbeoSPqRs4

Watch it in 1080p and full screen, if possible in your TV. It's so awesome...

I just imagine the day when games will actually look like this... hopefully next generation will get us a step closer to this CGI.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

PREPARE YOUR PANTS (Blizzard makes da best cinematics in the universe) Empty Re: PREPARE YOUR PANTS (Blizzard makes da best cinematics in the universe)

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:33 pm

That's exciting. I'm a Zerg man through and through. I still haven't even played the Terran episode. I want to, but I'm not sure if my computer is good enough to handle it without massive slowdown.
    argetlam213
    argetlam213
    Regular
    Regular

PREPARE YOUR PANTS (Blizzard makes da best cinematics in the universe) Empty Re: PREPARE YOUR PANTS (Blizzard makes da best cinematics in the universe)

Post by argetlam213 Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:58 pm

I'm going to be a bit mad if Kerrigan returns to being the Queen of Blades. All that effort Jim did to turn her back down the drain 😢
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:10 pm

I just bought D3 and they announce THAT! oh no, they're torturing me bounce
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 pm

I read this, "PREPARE YOUR ANUS!"
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm

argetlam213 wrote:I'm going to be a bit mad if Kerrigan returns to being the Queen of Blades. All that effort Jim did to turn her back down the drain 😢

Yes! IN SC2 ending when I saw her human again but with that Zerg hair I thought "lol Jim is doomed"

I'm really curious to know why she wanted to control the zergs again, and what happened to Raynor
    argetlam213
    argetlam213
    Regular
    Regular

Post by argetlam213 Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:01 am

Carphil wrote:
    argetlam213 wrote:I'm going to be a bit mad if Kerrigan returns to being the Queen of Blades. All that effort Jim did to turn her back down the drain 😢

Yes! IN SC2 ending when I saw her human again but with that Zerg hair I thought "lol Jim is doomed"

I'm really curious to know why she wanted to control the zergs again, and what happened to Raynor

Well we know that Jim is still alive from some of the preview trailers Blizzard had released previously and that she still holds a grudge against Mengsk.

There was a video on youtube that showed an ending in which Jim and Kerrigan raided Mengsk's office and killed him. Kerrigan was back to being the Queen in that video.
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:09 am

All I saw was....

"ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK"

Hahaha.
    argetlam213
    argetlam213
    Regular
    Regular

Post by argetlam213 Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:11 am

KingSeekerCow wrote:All I saw was....

Hahaha.

KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:01 am

argetlam213 wrote:
    KingSeekerCow wrote:All I saw was....

Hahaha.

That is my plan always haha. KEKEKEKEK ZERG RUSH!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm