Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Low level pvp [Video]

RePaused
    RePaused
    Casual
    Casual

Low level pvp [Video] Empty Low level pvp [Video]

Post by RePaused Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Hey guys, I just thought I'd record myself fighting against some other low leveled player to see how they fight and react. This video was weird because one of the balder knights wasn't standing where he was supposed to. Anyways here is the video:

AzureTear
    AzureTear
    Casual
    Casual

Low level pvp [Video] Empty Re: Low level pvp [Video]

Post by AzureTear Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:37 am

Meh, boring video. I'm sorry but watching a pvp match where you turtle and stall the whole time and wait out the host so you can gank him with the monsters and then engage is really boring. It wasn't even much of a fight, you just threw around a few r1's while he was pre-occupied with your purposeful gank, I don't see how you find enjoyment in invading like that.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 am

I'm not really sure how this was a choice fight to present to us, but alright.

In the future, I'd recommend just skipping the whole setup stage. The only part where something kind of happened was in the last few seconds.
    RePaused
    RePaused
    Casual
    Casual

Post by RePaused Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 am

Alright guys, now I know what people like to see.. I was stupid for uploading this since its just boring ganking. Sorry about that, please disregard this topic I will get much better gameplay.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:14 am

Some ganking can be fun silly

You should gank with me sometime, and then record that!
    AzureTear
    AzureTear
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AzureTear Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:18 am

RePaused wrote:Alright guys, now I know what people like to see.. I was stupid for uploading this since its just boring ganking. Sorry about that, please disregard this topic I will get much better gameplay.

ganking can be fun I agree, but it's boring when you have to wait 2/3 of the video to watch you do it, and see it end in a boring spamming of r1.
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:41 pm

There is always something of value in most every video. Examining what mobs were active and where they had moved, I would say the host had come up using the elevator and had sprinted through the Parish front doors and towards the bonfire. He was invaded and prevented from either accessing the bonfire or possibly exiting the area and was forced to back track to face the invader. Lack of patience and poor judgement on the hosts part put him in the bind of having to fight not only the invader but the mobs as well. He could have won this fight, but his poor tactics and panic made it a loss instead.

For veterans this is a poor video. For us still new to pvp, its a good reminder of what not to do.happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:07 am