Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Share

    Poll

    What is the number one cause of hatemail for YOU?

    [ 48 ]
    28% [28%] 
    [ 18 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 40 ]
    23% [23%] 
    [ 66 ]
    38% [38%] 

    Total Votes: 172
    avatar
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1622
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 21
    Location : In front of my Calculus textbook.

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by EeAyEss on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:31 am

    I forgot to mention that it was a sunbro with dark magic and a crystal buff who sent the message. silly Nothing against the magic, but he was packing a powerful punch.


    _________________
    avatar
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 149
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-08
    Age : 25

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by CappuccinoJak on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:25 pm

    EeAyEss wrote:Hiding behind others like a wuss and not in open battle. Noob.

    i assume people who say things like that have never tried invading for themselves. so much tougher than people give it credit for, also f*** "honor".
    avatar
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1622
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 21
    Location : In front of my Calculus textbook.

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by EeAyEss on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:32 pm

    Bah. I like honor, but in invasions, there is no honor.


    _________________
    avatar
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1798
    Reputation : 61
    Join date : 2012-07-10

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by WandererReece on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:46 pm

    ^ I try to invade with honor. When I see a person fighting enemies I'll stay back and let them finish and heal.

    Once I invaded a guy in the Painted World. I saw him fighting the blobs, so I stayed back and waited. During the fight he saw me, faced me, and waved. During his wave a blob hit him in the back and killed him. I waved back.

    You can't see something like that when you invaded without honor.


    _________________
    avatar
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1622
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 21
    Location : In front of my Calculus textbook.

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by EeAyEss on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:50 pm

    Pardon me. When I say there is no honor in invasions, that means I won't hesitate to backstab, use mobs, etc. I even expect ganks when facing questers.
    I invade with my own code of honor that comes with me being a natural "nice guy." If he is by himself, I let him be until he killed all the mobs. Then, he had 5 seconds to prepare himself, and if he turns tail and runs, he's mine.


    _________________
    avatar
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1798
    Reputation : 61
    Join date : 2012-07-10

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by WandererReece on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:01 pm

    EeAyEss wrote:... if he turns tail and runs, he's mine.

    If I invade someone and they run away, then I assume he's having a bad day and leave, but I don't hate anyone who gives chase.

    Once I was having trouble invading. Then I finally invaded someone. She looked like she was taking her time going through the level, but when she saw me she ran to the door as fast as she could. I ran after her and had my way with her.

    I better go back to the PvP Tales thread. I'm starting to derail this one.


    _________________
    avatar
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1622
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 21
    Location : In front of my Calculus textbook.

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by EeAyEss on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 pm

    You had your way with her... *sigh* Why, me, why?


    _________________
    avatar
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Houston. TX

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by Samurainova on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:47 am

    Not sure i understand what you mean eayess...

    avatar
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1622
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 21
    Location : In front of my Calculus textbook.

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by EeAyEss on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:41 pm

    When someone says, "They had their way with so and so," that means they did whatever to them that was most pleasing. Often times, the phrase is used for, "I *** them silly."


    _________________
    avatar
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1131
    Reputation : 49
    Join date : 2012-10-16
    Location : Somewhere in Asia

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by Automancer on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:20 pm

    ^ Pleasure talk is prohibited. =3


    _________________
    !Dual-wielder all the way!
    PSN: bluebee898
    http://www.haouform.deviantart.com (Come visit and have fun!)
    avatar
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Houston. TX

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by Samurainova on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:27 pm

    How is pleasure talk prohibited?

    avatar
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 443
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-12-20
    Age : 23

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by GenericUsername on Sun May 05, 2013 4:18 pm

    I was in Demons souls actually.

    But I made my first faith build and got the MLGS and started invading people. I go into 1-3 and I invade some with a phantom. So naturally I two-hand my MLGS and destroy the phantom and then proceed to kill the host as he tries to block my attacks. Moments after defeating both of them I get a message with the title of " cheaters like you should be publicly executed " he then proceeded to talk about how I was a laggy homo because my sword was going right through their shields and that I was cheating. I then told him that the MLGS completely ignores shields lol!

    Apparently he's not too familiar with demons souls' weapons
    avatar
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by reim0027 on Sun May 05, 2013 6:11 pm

    Bit of a overreaction on his part, don't you think?

    And, I'm a bit confused. Did he accuse you of cheating or lagging? Or, were you cheating to lag? I guess you can't expect a coherent argument from people like that.


    _________________


    PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    avatar
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1798
    Reputation : 61
    Join date : 2012-07-10

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by WandererReece on Mon May 06, 2013 11:21 am

    GenericUsername wrote:He then proceeded to talk about how I was a laggy homo because my sword was going right through their shields and that I was cheating.

    That's why we have this. ->


    _________________
    avatar
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 443
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-12-20
    Age : 23

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by GenericUsername on Mon May 06, 2013 11:01 pm

    reim0027 wrote:Bit of a overreaction on his part, don't you think?

    And, I'm a bit confused. Did he accuse you of cheating or lagging? Or, were you cheating to lag? I guess you can't expect a coherent argument from people like that.

    Well the whole conversation basically went like ( paraphrasing )
    Him: Cheaters like you should be killed blah blah
    Me: Praytell, how was I cheating?
    Him: Your sword was going through our shields
    Him again: comment about laggy homo
    Me: ( I explain how lag can't be purposely controlled like that and that even if it WERE lag, I wouldn't be able to control it ) And then the description of the MLGS

    And after that he didn't respond.
    avatar
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1044
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-12-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Darkroot Garden, California

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by hey its andres on Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 am

    The greatest thing happened on Saturday. Was hosting in the parish and an unlimited health darkwraith with (I think a claymore) invaded me. He was level one, but dealt pretty good damage despite me being lvl 190 and having maxed out armor. Anyways I lured him onto the ledge by the single balder knight and WotGed him off the ledge. He sends me the message "Enjoy my souls happy" because he only dropped around 300. Then he invades again and starts spamming WotG. I pull out a gold tracer and wail away and chain BS him and then sends me something along the lines of "Wow you suck. You must have mods." I felt like a champion king


    _________________
    XBL: hey its andres
    And now on Youtube!  
    avatar
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Houston. TX

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by Samurainova on Thu May 09, 2013 12:04 am

    hey its andres wrote:The greatest thing happened on Saturday. Was hosting in the parish and an unlimited health darkwraith with (I think a claymore) invaded me. He was level one, but dealt pretty good damage despite me being lvl 190 and having maxed out armor. Anyways I lured him onto the ledge by the single balder knight and WotGed him off the ledge. He sends me the message "Enjoy my souls happy" because he only dropped around 300. Then he invades again and starts spamming WotG. I pull out a gold tracer and wail away and chain BS him and then sends me something along the lines of "Wow you suck. You must have mods." I felt like a champion king

    General idealism of hackers. Theirs a certain edge to dark souls hate mail that you dont find in other games...guess some people just cant handle it.

    avatar
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1044
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-12-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Darkroot Garden, California

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by hey its andres on Thu May 09, 2013 12:24 am

    There really is! I think it's because it can be so personal in this game that it causes people who can't handle it to just break.

    Sorcery will get you a lot of hate mail even if you're not spamming. People think that it's lame that I kill them with crystal soul spear....because they missed with their greatsword Look Skyward


    _________________
    XBL: hey its andres
    And now on Youtube!  
    avatar
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Houston. TX

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by Samurainova on Thu May 09, 2013 12:26 am

    hey its andres wrote:There really is! I think it's because it can be so personal in this game that it causes people who can't handle it to just break.

    Sorcery will get you a lot of hate mail even if you're not spamming. People think that it's lame that I kill them with crystal soul spear....because they missed with their greatsword Look Skyward

    True! Dark Souls is somewhat an emotional journey. Everyone is forced to find their own path so it really shows what a persons true colors are.

    avatar
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1044
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-12-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Darkroot Garden, California

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by hey its andres on Thu May 09, 2013 4:09 am

    It really does. The only time I initiate trash-talking is when they're a hacker. IF you hack, then don't ever let me kill. You will NEVER hear the end of it. lol!


    _________________
    XBL: hey its andres
    And now on Youtube!  
    avatar
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1755
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Location : New Mombasa

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by Quarik on Thu May 09, 2013 5:02 am

    "Compimenti, you mr lag -.- you attack critical frontal"

    After I abuse lock on backstabs to win a 10-minute 1v2 against a host and phantom with 20 estus and plenty of humanity. To be fair, that was pretty much all I did, but I wasn't able to whip out my lovely Murakumo and stunlock them all to hell at that point.


    _________________
    avatar
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Houston. TX

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by Samurainova on Thu May 09, 2013 11:43 am

    hey its andres wrote:It really does. The only time I initiate trash-talking is when they're a hacker. IF you hack, then don't ever let me kill. You will NEVER hear the end of it. lol!

    I never trash talk. I used to but all that happened was I ended up winning every argument ,and t try and save face the other guy says something and then blocks communication. Supposedly getting the last word or something.

    avatar
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1863
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-03-25
    Age : 19
    Location : I'm homeless

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by ResIsBestStat on Thu May 09, 2013 12:20 pm

    You stupid idiot using lightning weapons

    Lightning weapons aren't even good anymore....
    avatar
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 880
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2013-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Houston. TX

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by Samurainova on Thu May 09, 2013 12:48 pm

    ResIsBestStat wrote:You stupid idiot using lightning weapons

    Lightning weapons aren't even good anymore....

    I wonder if people ever realize how stupid their comment is after they make it?

    avatar
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1044
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-12-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Darkroot Garden, California

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by hey its andres on Fri May 10, 2013 12:26 am

    I feel a good portion of the newer Dark Souls players go in with this "tryhard" mentality and anything that is not minimized/maximized is useless. I don't care what you say, chaos claw and fire claw FTW!!!


    _________________
    XBL: hey its andres
    And now on Youtube!  

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:27 pm