back stabs explinations

Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

back stabs explinations

Post by Mazon1x on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:04 am

why is it that people can be completely in front of me and back stab me or we can be going around each other but he will be completely in front of me still and back stab me hahaha i understand it has some lag issues i guess. but ive never once got a back stab like that. i just would like some insight on it
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: back stabs explinations

Post by lalliman on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:13 am

It's called lag, it can make the strangest sh*t happen.
    kaa0skrisse

Post by kaa0skrisse on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:21 am

One of the most annoying issues with the game gotta admit. Does not help if you yourself have a super net connection either if the other guy lives in the middle ages winking

Hoping DkS2's added servers can help with this atleast a little.

Addicted

Post by jimmyc0341 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Mazon1x wrote:why is it that people can be completely in front of me and back stab me or we can be going around each other but he will be completely in front of me still and back stab me hahaha i understand it has some lag issues i guess. but ive never once got a back stab like that. i just would like some insight on it

LOL this **** happens to me all the time when I'm being invaded and I have High Speed int. so i know i's not on my end. Alot of the time though when the invader and me are circling each other face to face he/she always gets the backstab when we're like that facing off and the lag isn't an issue. i've been lag stabbed before and know what it's like but like OP said it happens to him too so I know what he's talking about. It's pretty messed up imo. How do you get a backstab when you're face to face w/someone?
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:02 am

The same reason sight parrying most weapons is borderline or completely impossible.

The opponent isn't where you see them and they're not doing what you see them doing. They're a step ahead of that, more with lag. So when you see them backstab you from in front or to the side, on their screen they were past your shoulder and so could backstab you. As long as it works on their screen, it works.

We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:51 pm