Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PSN ONLY looking for the infamous pure bladestone and chunks of marrow stone PSN ONLY

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

PSN ONLY looking for the infamous pure bladestone and chunks of marrow stone PSN ONLY  Empty PSN ONLY looking for the infamous pure bladestone and chunks of marrow stone PSN ONLY

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:45 pm

so im looking fer pure bladestone and the marrowstone chunks. ill give ANYTHING from the game to anyone who is willing to give me the pure i have 4 accounts so we can see about the level afterward as long as someone is willing to trade.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PSN ONLY looking for the infamous pure bladestone and chunks of marrow stone PSN ONLY  Empty Re: PSN ONLY looking for the infamous pure bladestone and chunks of marrow stone PSN ONLY

Post by Argetlam350 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:27 am

Well I only have a level 310 with pure Bladestone and marrowstone chunks. I'm curious though do you by chance have pure Moonlightstone? I'll still give you pure Bladestone and the marrowstone chunks but I'm in search for a pure Moonlightstone for a friend.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

PSN ONLY looking for the infamous pure bladestone and chunks of marrow stone PSN ONLY  Empty Re: PSN ONLY looking for the infamous pure bladestone and chunks of marrow stone PSN ONLY

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 am

i will check and see because im fairly sure i do though i dont think i have a 310 but im sure well connect somehow
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:01 am

Well what's your closest level to 310? Depending on what your closest level is to me, you can perhaps still summon me. The lowest level you have to have to summon me would be a level 273. If you don't have anyone close to my level though then I'll just delevel myself quickly to get in range of your level.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:31 am

my closest is 185 i can level him up to help speed up the process but he does have a pure moonlightstone
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:37 am

All right. Well I'll be on this afternoon, around 3:30 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time). Or is there a better time that works for you?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:59 pm

im busy till friday so how about then btw im cst ao you an hour behind?
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Yeah I'm an hour behind you and okay. Just whatever time works for you. Also what areas in the game are you through since in order to summon me the boss in your world will need to still be alive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:00 am