Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Moonlight Queen Build (SL 20

LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Moonlight Queen Build (SL 20 Empty Moonlight Queen Build (SL 20

Post by LunarFog Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:16 pm

http://mmdks.com/v0o

This is exclusively an assassin-type build. The armor is all for aesthetic purposes and my only invasion spots are Darkroot forest and Darkroot Basin.

The Bandit's knife is magic because I didn't want to hear an obnoxious electric zap or fire whoosh every time I stabbed someone.

The spells are:

• Hidden body - so I can explore quickly while lowering the risk of being seen

• Chameleon - So I can wait in plain sight without being seen

• Aural Decoy - To attract, taunt, and tease people to get them moving

• Fall control - So I can quickly make my way down the cliff side without losing health

I use the hornet ring for the damage increase obviously, and I quickswitch between several rings depending on the situation:
    • Cloranthy Ring - Just in case I get spotted and need the extra stamina to book it.

• Ring of Fog - Used so I can walk around half-visible without having to rely on and waste up my hidden body spells. Also used because you have to wait for hidden body to wear off until you can cast Chameleon.

Rusted Iron Ring - For the times I have to chase someone(or run away to) the giant lake.

Red Tear stone - Used very rarely because of the effect that makes me a little bit more visible when I'm using ring of fog.

Common strategies:
    • Locate where the host is and where he's headed to and then use chameleon and wait until he shows his back to you.

• If the host is waiting for fights and sees you, wave and drop a wooden arrow and lure him into picking it up. Once he gets close backstab him.

• If the host sees you and is chasing you, run to the lake and climb up the ladder until your almost all the way up. Slide down repeatedly until he falls to his death

• Drop wooden arrows to lure a host into taking it and backstab him. It's funny how effective this is.

• If at any time the host doesn't die in one hit, run away and black separation stone out of there.
    AzureTear
    AzureTear
    Casual
    Casual

Moonlight Queen Build (SL 20 Empty Re: Moonlight Queen Build (SL 20

Post by AzureTear Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 pm

I like the black separation stone idea, it's funny since it's such a good way to troll, hit and run lol.

But I personally don't like the item one since it just seems stupid, uncreative and disrespectful. But then again it's just a personal preference If you think it's a good tool for assassination that's fine.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:38 pm

A true assassin. Might want to replace arrows with something useless or just place a prism.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm

20 Int seems useless, the enchanted knife AR doesn't get a good boost from Int. I hate Hidden Body because it lasts so little, like 30 seconds + if you're an invader you'll be seen anyway. Chameleon seems more useful and you can't cast one while using the other. And well, Dark Bead. ❤

http://mmdks.com/v13

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 pm