Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Please need Help against Ornstein and smough !!! Sl 59 ..... On Pc

VMamba

Please need Help against Ornstein and smough !!! Sl 59 ..... On Pc Empty Please need Help against Ornstein and smough !!! Sl 59 ..... On Pc

Post by VMamba Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Hey guys i tried to deafeat those two so many times , its just so frustrading. I have no chance against the big Ornstein but im interested in his soul not smoughs... Besides since i was invaded in anor londo at the last bonfire before those two all is creepy beacuse this guy triggerd the sequence after those two and now i have the lordvessel (but i dont killed them at all) , only silver knights are respawning there are no sentinals or the creepy flying suckers left and the firekeeper at anor londo was mad at me so i need to kill her and when i die in anor londo i always spawn at this inactive bonfire .. that sucks too so please help me to get out of this f***ing cathedral or town or whatever :|
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Please need Help against Ornstein and smough !!! Sl 59 ..... On Pc Empty Re: Please need Help against Ornstein and smough !!! Sl 59 ..... On Pc

Post by VaDoom Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 am

I may be able to help you. not sure if it will be today or not.
    I have a sorceress who just beat them, she should be around SL40/45.
    It's been a long time I didn't play on pc though, and I was having troubles summoning or being summoned last time. Let's pray it will work.
    I join the game around 7-8-9pm GMT+1 weekdays, and at "random" times on weekends.
    Are you interested to try this epic co-op with me?
    I'm looking forward to beat them in dark anor londo.
    VMamba

Please need Help against Ornstein and smough !!! Sl 59 ..... On Pc Empty Re: Please need Help against Ornstein and smough !!! Sl 59 ..... On Pc

Post by VMamba Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Hey that would be awesome !
    Of course we should just try it , i am gmt +1 too from germany ;-)
    Yeah weekdays 7-8-9pm works for me but this week i got passsed out :-/ for this week it would be difficult to play with each other ... maybe Sunday evening around 7-8pm ?
    I just tried to add you in gfwl but i didnt find "BandeDeNazes" so maybe you should try it my username is nils619 ^^
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 am

VMamba wrote:Hey that would be awesome !
    Of course we should just try it , i am gmt +1 too from germany ;-)
    Yeah weekdays 7-8-9pm works for me but this week i got passsed out :-/ for this week it would be difficult to play with each other ... maybe Sunday evening around 7-8pm ?
    I just tried to add you in gfwl but i didnt find "BandeDeNazes" so maybe you should try it my username is nils619 ^^

Ok for sunday evening. I might be later than 7-8pm though, maybe 9-9:30pm.
    Regarding my tag on GFWL, I don't connect often on PC, so I might have made a spelling mistake in my signature, we'll see it Sunday (or later).
    kettpower
    kettpower
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kettpower Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:06 am

hello

i would also gladly help you out. always like the good old s&o boss fight. i have several sl 50 - 60 chars in anor. i'm online pretty often and sunday evening should work out gfwl: sku777

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am