Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Share
    avatar
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1046
    Reputation : 98
    Join date : 2012-05-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Great Britain

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by Onion Knight on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:18 pm

    densetsushun wrote:
    Onion Knight wrote:The worst games I have ever played (due to the crushing disappointment):

    White Knight Chronicles.
    Ouch, I was thinking of trying it out as I need a good JRPG. Is there any one of them that's worth trying out?

    If you want an completely unoriginal, overly grindy Final Fantasy XII with a terrible storyline, characters, even more grindy multiplayer and transformers then be my guest and buy it.

    If you're desperately looking for a JRPG for this gen consoles then try:

    Resonance of Fate.
    Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.
    Tales of Grace.
    Valkyria Chronicles.
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.



    _________________
    Steam: OnionKnight
    PSN: Bohemond-Antioch93
    Youtube: Balthier Ivalice
    avatar
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1999
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2012-12-29
    Location : The nether regions

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by densetsushun on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:34 pm

    avatar
    Sevans
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by Sevans on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:44 pm

    I think the worst game I've ever played might have been 2Xtreme.

    Most of the titles listed in here are in no way deserving of being named "worst games you've ever played" and are rather games you were really disappointed in or heard a lot about but the series just didn't hit your g-spot like you expected.

    But I'll bite. I was really disappointed by Bioshock, Diablo 3, and Marvel vs Capcom 3.


    _________________
    PSN: SevansVII
    SL 100
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:39 am

    Spider-Man.

    Why, just why?

    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by RANT on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 am

    Onion Knight wrote:
    densetsushun wrote:
    Onion Knight wrote:The worst games I have ever played (due to the crushing disappointment):

    White Knight Chronicles.
    Ouch, I was thinking of trying it out as I need a good JRPG. Is there any one of them that's worth trying out?

    If you want an completely unoriginal, overly grindy Final Fantasy XII with a terrible storyline, characters, even more grindy multiplayer and transformers then be my guest and buy it.

    If you're desperately looking for a JRPG for this gen consoles then try:

    Resonance of Fate.
    Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.
    Tales of Grace.
    Valkyria Chronicles.
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.


    NI NO KUNI is amazing, get it. the rest are garbage. and ff12 was good, i didnt like the sstory but the gameply was really good, damn kids are annoying *** hell, Basch shouldve been the lead.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:18 am

    Some Jimmy Newtron game from the Nickloaden tv channel.


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.
    avatar
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1999
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2012-12-29
    Location : The nether regions

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by densetsushun on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:19 am

    Sevans wrote:I think the worst game I've ever played might have been 2Xtreme.

    Most of the titles listed in here are in no way deserving of being named "worst games you've ever played" and are rather games you were really disappointed in or heard a lot about but the series just didn't hit your g-spot like you expected.

    But I'll bite. I was really disappointed by Bioshock, Diablo 3, and Marvel vs Capcom 3.
    I think you're one of the few who get the point, but then again, worst is a subjective term and everyone's opinion differs silly
    avatar
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1046
    Reputation : 98
    Join date : 2012-05-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Great Britain

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by Onion Knight on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:02 am

    RantFromRant wrote:
    Onion Knight wrote:
    densetsushun wrote:
    Onion Knight wrote:The worst games I have ever played (due to the crushing disappointment):

    White Knight Chronicles.
    Ouch, I was thinking of trying it out as I need a good JRPG. Is there any one of them that's worth trying out?

    If you want an completely unoriginal, overly grindy Final Fantasy XII with a terrible storyline, characters, even more grindy multiplayer and transformers then be my guest and buy it.

    If you're desperately looking for a JRPG for this gen consoles then try:

    Resonance of Fate.
    Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.
    Tales of Grace.
    Valkyria Chronicles.
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.


    NI NO KUNI is amazing, get it. the rest are garbage. and ff12 was good, i didnt like the sstory but the gameply was really good, damn kids are annoying *** hell, Basch shouldve been the lead.

    Kinda hard for the rest being garbage when some haven't even been released yet...


    _________________
    Steam: OnionKnight
    PSN: Bohemond-Antioch93
    Youtube: Balthier Ivalice
    avatar
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1080
    Reputation : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by raecor14 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 pm

    Lost plaent 2? 3? one of them anyway.....i won't lie, i gave to 2 min of my life and i STILL feel like they owe me for it.


    _________________
    #Edon'tbanme
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by Sentiel on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:23 pm

    raecor14 wrote:Lost plaent 2? 3? one of them anyway.....i won't lie, i gave to 2 min of my life and i STILL feel like they owe me for it.
    I've played the first one and it was playable and once I got a hang of that grappel rope thingy it was actually fun. I've tried a demo of the second one and quit it. Didn't even bother with the third.

    avatar
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1060
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 19
    Location : Gensōkyō, In Search For I

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by tinypantha on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:33 pm

    This has been said before:

    Call of Dutys past Mw2

    Two Worlds I: Terrible.... Just Terrible


    _________________
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:Got a cute forum name, reminding me of a little panda. Taking that plus the avatar is making me squee manly squees.
    Je parle francais. Je pense.

    my favorite qoutes:

    Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

    "I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by RANT on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:52 pm

    @onion ff14 is the worse out of all of them, im a huge fan of the final fantasy series but square really screwed up when they merged with enix. after the merge star ocean and final fantay have been so bad, wkc was better then ff14 and i didnt even like wkc much(yes i know ones a mmo but when wkc is better that ff14 its pretty bad) there hasnt been a great ff wince ff9, too bad.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by Sentiel on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:14 am

    RantFromRant wrote:@onion ff14 is the worse out of all of them, im a huge fan of the final fantasy series but square really screwed up when they merged with enix. after the merge star ocean and final fantay have been so bad, wkc was better then ff14 and i didnt even like wkc much(yes i know ones a mmo but when wkc is better that ff14 its pretty bad) there hasnt been a great ff wince ff9, too bad.
    I pretty much agree with Rant on this, but I still think FF X was also good. winking

    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:40 pm

    tinypantha wrote:This has been said before:

    Call of Dutys past Mw2

    Two Worlds I: Terrible.... Just Terrible

    That's three words.


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.
    avatar
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1999
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2012-12-29
    Location : The nether regions

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by densetsushun on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:07 pm

    Vinyl Scratch wrote:
    tinypantha wrote:This has been said before:

    Call of Dutys past Mw2

    Two Worlds I: Terrible.... Just Terrible

    That's three words.
    He was referring to the game Two Worlds.
    avatar
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1208
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 34
    Location : Minneapolis, MN

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by aceluby on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:23 pm

    Sentiel wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:@onion ff14 is the worse out of all of them, im a huge fan of the final fantasy series but square really screwed up when they merged with enix. after the merge star ocean and final fantay have been so bad, wkc was better then ff14 and i didnt even like wkc much(yes i know ones a mmo but when wkc is better that ff14 its pretty bad) there hasnt been a great ff wince ff9, too bad.
    I pretty much agree with Rant on this, but I still think FF X was also good. winking

    Yeah, FFX was great. Played through it 3 times, the last time I spent probably 50 hours just playing blitzball. My team was the :dung:

    Still don't like that they went away from the world map in that one and the ending was god awful, but man was the gameplay fun.


    _________________
    Aceluby on PSN, add me!

    SL41 Pyro/Dex Sephiroth cosplay
    SL120 Fth/Int Pure Caster
    SL120 Fth DW
    SL120 Int DW
    avatar
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1652
    Reputation : 76
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Location : Otherwhere

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by SlakeMoth on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:22 pm

    FFX definitely one of the best. Pity about tedious Tidus but Auron was awesome.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Worst game you've ever had the displeasure of playing

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:46 am