FAITH BUILD HELP!

Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

FAITH BUILD HELP!

Post by Mazon1x on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Well i got a balder side sword and just needing some help on what spells i should get.
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Re: FAITH BUILD HELP!

Post by LunarFog on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:57 pm

if its faith then you should go for darkmoon blade or sunlight blade

Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mazon1x on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 pm

it just so happens I'm at solaire so i guess ill kill him. but what spells should i get? i have force but i dont like it and i have heal which ill keep probably. i just want to know what are the best spells for PVP
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:07 pm

Mazon1x wrote:it just so happens I'm at solaire so i guess ill kill him. but what spells should i get? i have force but i dont like it and i have heal which ill keep probably. i just want to know what are the best spells for PVP

Sunlight blade is a spell. Sunlight straightsword is the weapon solaire drops if you kill him. I mean...sunlight straightsword is decent, but the balder sword is better.

Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mazon1x on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 pm

ahhh, got the two mixed up haha, well i guess ill go for that, any other spell recommendations my friend?
    AzureTear
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AzureTear on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Well for faith build self buffs are always nice, usually going darkmoon blade or sunlight blade (if you want to be in a different covenant but still have a good weapon buff), I usually run WoG, darkmoon and sunlight.
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:10 am

Not sure if you're new to just PvP or the game itself but force is extremely useful if you learn to dead angle with it. Helps get people off you and get a free wake up. Also I'd go with WoG, Replenishment and great heal. Buff if you wanna buff, but I prefer not to with faith builds.
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:14 am

ok heres what i would do, get dex to 40, get the spells, WOG, emit force, karmic justice and sunlight blade, cap your faith at 30-40 and start to win.

Casual
    Casual

Post by AzureTear on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:27 am

Emit Force and Karmic Justice are cool miracles, I would use them for their usefulness and since not a lot of people use them you can surprise people with it.

Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mazon1x on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 pm

I'm not new at the game or PVP i just don't know alot about the game pretty much haha, ive beaten the game a couple of times, just when it comes to doing a new build i always screw up on it and don't know the best stuff to use on the builds i created.
    AzureTear
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AzureTear on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Well, can you specify what kind of dex faith build you want to play? Because there are some variations, and each has their own merit.

Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mazon1x on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Well i think im just going to be sticking with the balder side sword, and maybe a second weapon, not to sure yet. I'm honestly just terrible at making builds :oops:
    if you have any recommendations on what i should get and what i should put into my build i would greatly appreciate it

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:18 pm

If you're gonna get Wrath of God, Sunlight Blade, or Darkmoon blade, then you should definitley get Great Magic Barrier. Once you get a little better at pvp, you could also get Vow of Silence. Replenishment is also decent when stacking it with something else.

Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mazon1x on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 pm

that sounds pretty good, ill go and go darkmoon blade andgreat magic barrier with WoG. any 2nd weapon recommendations and also what shield is good?

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Mazon1x wrote:that sounds pretty good, ill go and go darkmoon blade andgreat magic barrier with WoG. any 2nd weapon recommendations and also what shield is good?

Second weapon?...wait for it.... a spear. I kid i kid. But spears are always nice to have as backup because of their reach. I hardly ever use em, but I pay for it sometimes, depending on what build I'm using.

Shield? I'd say Darkhand. Very versatile. It has an 80/80/80/80 percent damage reduction and is easy to farm. Also the stability is so low that almost any weapon blocked with it will push you backwards, meaning you'll never get stunlocked from stamina drain if you feel the need to block. Its almost worthless in pve though.

Other weapons: composite bow, pyro, catalyst maybe (darkmoon catalyst)???

Other shields: Grass crest, black knight, crest shield, sanctus (w/replenishment miracle), heater shield if you have no strength.

***EDIT***
    Keep in mind you need to be a Drakmoon blade in order to use Darkmoon blade. Not the case with Sunlight blade.

Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mazon1x on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:47 pm

well i might go for a spear i havent really used a spear in this game yet. but who knows. darkhand.. hmmm. sounds like it could be a plan to get that. im using Grass crest shield i've always loved this shield haha. cause im a noob! i might go and get the composite bow. maybe. not to sure. so i have to stay in teh darkmoon covenant to keep darkmoon blade?sad well ill go for sunlight blade if thats what it will come to.

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Mazon1x wrote:... so i have to stay in teh darkmoon covenant to keep darkmoon blade?sad ....

Yes sir. But it is the strongest buff in the game once you get your covenant ranking to +3, not worth it imo however.

And heck dude, lots of pros use the grass crest, really good shield man.

Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mazon1x on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 pm

hmm. maybe after awhile ill get sick of sunlight blade, then ill move to the darkmoon blade.
    it is a super good shield, ive always liked it so i can see why other people can as well.
    do you have a ps3 my friend? if so we should do some co-op sometime

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Mazon1x wrote:hmm. maybe after awhile ill get sick of sunlight blade, then ill move to the darkmoon blade.
    it is a super good shield, ive always liked it so i can see why other people can as well.
    do you have a ps3 my friend? if so we should do some co-op sometime

I'd be delighted...buuuuuut my disc reader is going out. I'm literally seeing 30-40 item descriptions when I'm in a load screen lol. Its getting kinda old. Not playing at the moment.

I'll be back on with a new ps3 in a week or so I'm sure. I'm just too lazy to go buy another one right now. Besides, I'm getting all kinds of chores done nowadays.

However, this forum is FULL of people willing to co-op. ESPECIALLY with newer players. You shouldn't have trouble finding help if you need it.

My old tag was The_Rhythmist. Not sure if I'm keeping it or not. I might just start new altogether. If you're in the forum for any length of time, I'm sure I'll see you around. I aint goin nowhere thats for sure.

Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mazon1x on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:40 pm

dang that sucks! im sorry to hear that, well at least your getting a new one sooner or later, a break from this game is always good.

that is true i usually just play with random people. but I'm just trying to get out of the tomb of giants. i hate this place so much. Well ill shoot that account a friend request anyways just for the hell of it haha
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Mazon1x wrote:Well i think im just going to be sticking with the balder side sword, and maybe a second weapon, not to sure yet. I'm honestly just terrible at making builds :oops:
    if you have any recommendations on what i should get and what i should put into my build i would greatly appreciate it

I recommend starting here: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t14581-reim-s-guide-to-making-builds

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:54 pm