Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox, SL around 160: Looking for Moonlight Greatsword and Priscillas Dagger - RESOLVED

Shonak

Xbox, SL around 160: Looking for Moonlight Greatsword and Priscillas Dagger - RESOLVED Empty Xbox, SL around 160: Looking for Moonlight Greatsword and Priscillas Dagger - RESOLVED

Post by Shonak Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:19 am

Hi everybody,

I am playing on Xbox 360 (GT: Shonak) and I am currently around SL 160 in NG++. I just fought a dozen times against Priscilla in an attempt to get her dagger, however after reading that her appearance is based upon the damage I decided to fight her with my Claymore+15 (stupid, I know) and the fight turns out that she is constantly invisible and then died. Well, I am pretty pissed now... however, I really wanna get the game to 1000 Gamerscore.

So that might be a little bit of cheating, but maybe someone can borrow me priscillas dagger and maybe even the Moonlight Greatsword so I can finally get that done and start enjoying Dark Souls again.

I have all weapons except these two and basically just need them for a second so that the achievement pops up. In return you will have my gratitude and of course if you are interested in any weapons, armor, rings or spells I would be glad to return the favor.

Praise the sun! happy

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:46 am