Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Forum Pirate
GrinTwist
Hatsune Miku
Reaperfan
ChizFreak
Sloth9230
Animaaal
tinypantha
BIG TIME MASTER
dancash1808
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
skarekrow13
Serious_Much
ViralEnsign_
Digitalyzed
DoughGuy
Tolvo
22 posters

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

Poll

Is this the greatest Covenant?

[ 2 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 I_vote_lcap27%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [27%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 I_vote_lcap27%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [27%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 Empty Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:13 am

Ignorance is bliss eh? If my radiant divinity didn't render me immune to such notions, I might even envy you. Not to worry though, mayhap my superiority is catching. It hasn't shown itself to be so thus far, but if it is you'll achieve a fraction of my own understand and see your error, if not then you'll be none the wiser. I do not expect you to understand, my thoughts are frequently beyond the comprehension of more........... mundane beings.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 Empty Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

Post by Reaperfan Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:36 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Ignorance is bliss eh? If my radiant divinity didn't render me immune to such notions, I might even envy you. Not to worry though, mayhap my superiority is catching. It hasn't shown itself to be so thus far, but if it is you'll achieve a fraction of my own understand and see your error, if not then you'll be none the wiser. I do not expect you to understand, my thoughts are frequently beyond the comprehension of more........... mundane beings.

I was fully aware of everything I meant and implied in my initial statement. It was written purely as a way to make aware that while others in this thread consider their self-proclaimed status as "jerks" to be a desirable trait, that this was not so. Most civilized beings recognize inconsiderate and selfish behavior as unsavory, and that one who lacks such negative qualities is considered more acceptable by civilized societies.

Also, I must ask, surely a being of such magnificence as you claim yourself to be could convey at least one such incredible thought you claim to have if possible? So far, all you have done is speak up of yourself while providing no foundations for such claims.

Previously, you made claims that my attempts at amusement were inferior to your own. Disregarding the fact that my claim had no amusement purposes and was simply stating facts, you made no attempt to provide amusing material which might have trumped my words.

Also here, you provide nothing of substance and claim it is simply the ignorance of others as to why your greatness has gone unnoticed. Consider this my challenge then:

Provide me with a display of wit that will guarantee others and myself to acknowledge you, without pointing out the flaws in others. Surely a being as self-fulfilled as yourself can accomplish a task as simple as ignoring the state of others. Coffee!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:36 am

Of course I can.

I'm confident in my own superiority. To justify it would be to demonstrate that I need or care for the approval of others in maintaining my superior status, which I do not, and doing so would undermine my attempt to "ignore the status of others" by representing a need to prove my superior nature to others whos status, or perception of my own, are entirely irrelevant to my glory.

(you know I'm kidding right? Tough to get tone from text sometimes)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:54 am

Your bracketed language just shows you don't understand this place properly. if you're not secure in your superiority then you can't be superior can you? Tch go back to being honest Mr I-wanna-be-the-Guy
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:15 am

I am secure in my superiority, thus eliminating the need to prove it. That was my point. Any attempt to prove it, would automatically include the status of others, indirectly or otherwise, making reapers request impossible and a trap.

I don't have to "go back to being honest," for everything I've typed is true, thus my honesty is still with me, and so I cannot return to it.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:43 am

You seem to lack security in your superiority Forum. You keep telling yourself that you don't need to prove it to any of us that you're superior because you lack the superiority. If there is no epistemic knowledge that we have of your superiority we cannot know that it exists. Solipsism is the philosophical idea that only ones own mind is sure to exist. All other outside things; Food, your superiority etc; can only exist because our mind perceives them... Now I question this - if you are the only one that perceives your superiority then is it not a null superiority? What do you gain from this?

We on this thread haven't seen your superiority (or lack of) yet so how can we be sure that the concept of you being superior exists. If I ask any of the members of this thread to picture ForumPirate being superior they couldn't do it. That is because they have never perceived it, and if they manage to perceive it their qualia and phenomenology would affect what they thought of your superiority. This means that you would lack any true sense of superiority that we could be sure of. On the other hand I have someone who has perceived my superiority (other than myself), that would be my lovely partner. I am sure if you contact her you will be able to converse all about how I am superior to you.

Bloody ruffians attempting to deceive people that they are superior beings...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:21 am

Quit being such pansies, christ, talking so seriously about something that I barely even allow on my butter as I scrape it into a homeless man's mouth.

Yeah I do community service, I'm a part of the community so it goes full circle. Plus it proves just how generous of a man I am, making it so I can take what I want from city hall ya dig?

By the way guys, I don't know how much I can be around anymore. Going to be quite busy now that I'm a primo youtube celebrity, as is shown in this vid at 9:40.
    https://youtu.be/Y-oweJPCP9c

Obviously I can't use my victory to prove my worth, which I'm worthy as hell, since that's against the rules.

But if you go through that comment section, you'll see just how much people love me. As they should.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:54 am

You people and your petty claims of superiority bore me. I would make something better than this to show you how good I am but its none of you would be worthy of seeing it.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:59 am

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 4 Whatisthis_zps5ceba071
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:00 am

The first and the last pic are not working. And Thats my contribution.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Seeing as I am so much better than all of you, I haven't bothered to read any of your insignificant posts since my last visit. Even now, I only take the time out of my day in order to grace you with my presence so as to save you from your own mediocrity. Yet it saddens me to know that I can't save you all, for I fear that some of you are too far gone.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:... for I fear that some of you are too far gone.....

AN-I-MAL!!!

AN-I-MAL!!!

AN-I-MAAAAAAL!!!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:49 pm

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:50 pm

I just posted the most profound, amazing life changing thing ever. I imagine the sheer awesomeness of it blew all your minds and all you see is a lone punctuation mark. It's sad how much better I am than all of you.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:42 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:

I would second this, but you stole it from me....so I second me.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:44 pm

@Reaperfan

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:26 pm

I should also mention that I refused to vote on the thread poll since voting implies that others have a voice or opinion that is equal to mine and that's obviously not the case.

I would imagine that if I ever did take the time to vote on something the poll would immediately freeze since whatever I say is fact.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:40 am

I have no idea what this thread is about or why it was posted, so I can't vote.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:58 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I was taking a dump and I thought of this thread.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 pm

I discovered poop before it was made.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:16 am

Vinyl Scratch wrote:I discovered poop before it was made.

I dont care, I just wanna say that your avatar is the stupidest....lmao.....dumbest thing.....lolololololololol.....I have ever seen......*catching my breath*......and if you don't find a way to make it stop making me laugh..lol.....I will have to protest the covenant's ability to function as a group, take it over, and officially make your avatar the flag of our/my clan.

All those that disagree should...lol *still chuckling*...remove themselves immediately. Do not pass go and get out of jail free cards are invalid. You shall not pass. Make my day...I'll be back? I got lost on the way to college?? Cuz this is Thriller!???

Give me your AVATAR! Ooooh wait, I'm animal....carry on people. Nothing to see here.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Seven stinking pages and you bozo's still haven't come to the obvious conclusion that I am the most intelligent member of the forum, and therefore the default leader of this cult?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:07 pm

This thread is almost awesome... Sadly I'm not a member so this cov will never reach the true heights of greatness that it deserves... Oh well, you can all bask in the glow of my spectacular Amazing awesomeness & dream about how cool you would be if I joined.... Sadly I'm too fantastic to join this almost awesome group.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:39 pm

It seems that I'm so awesome, that I scared everyone away... Yes I'm that good!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Pssh Mildred, you would be more awesome if you had a bigger sack like the rest of us.

I set my character to top heavy just so I get a bigger sack in fact when I wear it. Makes things more accurate to tell you the truth. Unlike these chumps, obviously they pick tiny head every time. At least they're being honest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:36 pm