Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Share

    Poll

    Is this the greatest Covenant?

    [ 2 ]
    9% [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    9% [9%] 
    [ 6 ]
    27% [27%] 
    [ 3 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 6 ]
    27% [27%] 

    Total Votes: 22

    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3419
    Reputation : 175
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Animaaal on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:24 pm

    I made Dark Souls.

    I control the lagswitch connected to the secret server disguised as p2p.

    Here's how it happened...

    I called FROM about my idea and said, " &%$#ing $@!# whatever you're doing and %$@!ing #$@$# $%@# and $#%@ your mother and &*%$ing %#@$ %$#@ $#@% %$#@ and #!@# and furthermore Evil Fex "

    Then I called Bamco and said, "Servers...SERVERS?!?!?! %$#@ servers and $#@% you and $#@% $#@$# @#$%ing $#@% and $#@! money."

    FROM and Namco said, " :Baal02: "

    My only weakness is....Gwynevere.....because.....



    WAIT, tis no weakness...merely a distraction...what was I talking about?
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 pm

    Seriously? Is that all you've got?

    Oh man, oh man, oh Mah Na Mah Na


    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3419
    Reputation : 175
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Animaaal on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:10 pm

    skarekrow13 wrote:Seriously? Is that all you've got?

    Oh man, oh man, oh Mah Na Mah Na

    Are you talking to me? You'd be wise to actually address people in the first. Oh what am I talking about, you people are probably use to talking to walls while spinning circles in your seats basking in my glory. It matters not... Coffee!

    All I'm saying is on Feb. 1st 2011 is when I made my calls to said companies.

    Then, this was released:

    my proof

    If i am harrassed one more time i will lag switch. I dont care if it goes against the rules. Besides, it doesn't say anything about mass interference of all players at one time.

    SCREW IT!!! You all have 1 hour left of Dark Souls... :Baal03:
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:32 pm

    I was taking a dump and I thought of this thread.

    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Tolvo on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:26 pm

    Man, can't you shmucks and palooka's manage to post when I'm not around? I understand I'm the big brain around here, but I didn't ask to be a hive mind. Next time I'm away talk at least, and be jerks. Did any of you numb neurons even read the OP?
    Spoiler:
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by skarekrow13 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:20 pm

    Pfft

    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:32 pm



    You belong in this thread

    avatar
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1737
    Reputation : 67
    Join date : 2012-12-10
    Age : 23
    Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Sloth9230 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 pm

    I'd hate to be as full of myself as you guys are, but I don't. Because unlike you losers, I am awesome and am therefore glad to be full of myself. So awesome in fact, that what you fools call "the sun" is just the awesome that was overflowing out of my body and that I have generously decided to share with you so that you squares don't have to wallow in your never ending lameness.


    _________________
    Some people wrestle with their personal demons. I stabbed mine in the back of the head. He was a bleeder....
    C'mon, Everybody! Do The Black Mage!
    PSN-Name: Sloth9230
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by skarekrow13 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 pm

    Yawn... how quaint

    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:01 pm

    I love Hey! Arnold tongue

    avatar
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by ChizFreak on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:11 pm

    Tolvo wrote: I'm bad, blah blah, duh, you can't beat me, I have way more posts than yours, blah, derp.



    I go to the plaza every Friday and use a full spray of ambient perfume pointing it against the sky, just to weaken the Ozone Layer, so I reduce everyone's lifetime, I will be remembered by future generations as their main cause of death, Greenpeace have me in their black list... I'm... the ULTIMATE JERK.

    Spoiler:
    Beat that.


    _________________
    ChizFreak
    A.K.A
    The Ninja Assassin - 1st Leeroy Cosplayer
    Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs


    PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    avatar
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1737
    Reputation : 67
    Join date : 2012-12-10
    Age : 23
    Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Sloth9230 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 pm

    ChizFreak wrote:I go to the plaza every Friday and use a full spray of ambient perfume pointing it against the sky, just to weaken the Ozone Layer, so I reduce everyone's lifetime, I will be remembered by future generations as their main cause of death, Greenpeace have me in their black list... I'm... the ULTIMATE JERK.

    Spoiler:
    Beat that.

    Over exposure to my awesomeness has been known to cause cancer. Your efforts would be in vain were it not for the constant radiance that is my awesome.

    Also: I have SWAG, that automatically makes me a bigger jerk than any of you could ever hope to be. I won't dare you to beat that though, that would be almost as cruel as making you believe the pendant has some hidden purpose.


    _________________
    Some people wrestle with their personal demons. I stabbed mine in the back of the head. He was a bleeder....
    C'mon, Everybody! Do The Black Mage!
    PSN-Name: Sloth9230
    avatar
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by ChizFreak on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:23 pm

    Sloth9230 wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:I go to the plaza every Friday and use a full spray of ambient perfume pointing it against the sky, just to weaken the Ozone Layer, so I reduce everyone's lifetime, I will be remembered by future generations as their main cause of death, Greenpeace have me in their black list... I'm... the ULTIMATE JERK.

    Spoiler:
    Beat that.

    Over exposure to my awesomeness has been known to cause cancer. Your efforts would be in vain were it not for the constant radiance that is my awesome.

    Also: I have SWAG, that automatically makes me a bigger jerk than any of you could ever hope to be. I won't dare you to beat that though, that would be almost as cruel as making you believe the pendant has some hidden purpose.

    So Miyazaki is the leader of this covenant?


    _________________
    ChizFreak
    A.K.A
    The Ninja Assassin - 1st Leeroy Cosplayer
    Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs


    PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak

    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3419
    Reputation : 175
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Animaaal on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:33 pm

    ChizFreak wrote:...I go to the plaza every Friday and use a full spray of ambient perfume pointing it against the sky, just to weaken the Ozone Layer...

    Ha ha ha lmao lol .....i mean lame :| ..... he heh he, actually it was pretty funny twisted ....eh em, i mean no it wasnt. Sleep

    I seem to be.........going in circles about this joke......?........anyone????........ :?:

    ...in all seriousness I chuckled pretty good at that jizz, i mean chiz.
    avatar
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1737
    Reputation : 67
    Join date : 2012-12-10
    Age : 23
    Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Sloth9230 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:44 pm

    ChizFreak wrote:
    Sloth9230 wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:I go to the plaza every Friday and use a full spray of ambient perfume pointing it against the sky, just to weaken the Ozone Layer, so I reduce everyone's lifetime, I will be remembered by future generations as their main cause of death, Greenpeace have me in their black list... I'm... the ULTIMATE JERK.

    Spoiler:
    Beat that.

    Over exposure to my awesomeness has been known to cause cancer. Your efforts would be in vain were it not for the constant radiance that is my awesome.

    Also: I have SWAG, that automatically makes me a bigger jerk than any of you could ever hope to be. I won't dare you to beat that though, that would be almost as cruel as making you believe the pendant has some hidden purpose.

    So Miyazaki is the leader of this covenant?

    While I do know the answer to that question, I know the answer to everything after all, I'm not sure what makes you think I'd share the information with someone as lame as you. All you and everyone else needs to know is that you are inferior to me, though that was obvious from the beginning.


    _________________
    Some people wrestle with their personal demons. I stabbed mine in the back of the head. He was a bleeder....
    C'mon, Everybody! Do The Black Mage!
    PSN-Name: Sloth9230
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by skarekrow13 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:46 pm

    Ever hear the phrase "Who **** in your Cheerios?"

    All me. You don't wanna know what I do to people's Lucky Charms

    They're magically ***licious

    avatar
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by ChizFreak on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:51 pm

    Sloth9230 wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:
    Sloth9230 wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:I go to the plaza every Friday and use a full spray of ambient perfume pointing it against the sky, just to weaken the Ozone Layer, so I reduce everyone's lifetime, I will be remembered by future generations as their main cause of death, Greenpeace have me in their black list... I'm... the ULTIMATE JERK.

    Spoiler:
    Beat that.

    Over exposure to my awesomeness has been known to cause cancer. Your efforts would be in vain were it not for the constant radiance that is my awesome.

    Also: I have SWAG, that automatically makes me a bigger jerk than any of you could ever hope to be. I won't dare you to beat that though, that would be almost as cruel as making you believe the pendant has some hidden purpose.

    So Miyazaki is the leader of this covenant?

    While I do know the answer to that question, I know the answer to everything after all, I'm not sure what makes you think I'd share the information with someone as lame as you. All you and everyone else needs to know is that you are inferior to me, though that was obvious from the beginning.

    Lolz the archangel of Justice eats black mages for breakfast buddy.


    _________________
    ChizFreak
    A.K.A
    The Ninja Assassin - 1st Leeroy Cosplayer
    Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs


    PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    avatar
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1737
    Reputation : 67
    Join date : 2012-12-10
    Age : 23
    Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Sloth9230 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 pm

    Justice? What justice? There is no justice in this world. If there was, then everyone would be as cool as me. You may as well be the Archangel of :dung:


    _________________
    Some people wrestle with their personal demons. I stabbed mine in the back of the head. He was a bleeder....
    C'mon, Everybody! Do The Black Mage!
    PSN-Name: Sloth9230
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:00 am



    lol! Tolvo invaded James!

    avatar
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3008
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Canterlot

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Reaperfan on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:07 am

    I'm not a jerk, so that makes me better than all of you.

    So ha.


    _________________

    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:15 am

    Hiya guis! What's up?


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by DoughGuy on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:07 am

    Look ta all these nubs who couldn't even read the rules on the front page. I didn't know the masses were so bad they were illiterate. Just another way I'm better than them.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4185
    Reputation : 98
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by GrinTwist on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:11 am

    DoughGuy wrote:Look ta all these nubs who couldn't even read the rules on the front page. I didn't know the masses were so bad they were illiterate. Just another way I'm better than them.

    *ta should be at in your first sentence. Here you are claiming the masses are illiterate but you can't even spell a simple two letter word. What a shame.


    _________________
    Boring life? Join a cult.
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Forum Pirate on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:55 am

    Reaperfan wrote:I'm not a jerk, so that makes me better than all of you.

    So ha.
    I wonder if the irony in your self-contradicting remark is known to you. Your mind is as feeble as your claim pony-boy, for even in full awareness of said irony, surely one of intelligence even remotely comparable to my own could have managed a more amusing attempt.


    (Its way harder to be a jerk on purpose than it is to be called a jerk for being honest and direct)


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3008
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Canterlot

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Reaperfan on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:33 am

    Forum Pirate wrote:
    Reaperfan wrote:I'm not a jerk, so that makes me better than all of you.

    So ha.
    I wonder if the irony in your self-contradicting remark is known to you. Your mind is as feeble as your claim pony-boy, for even in full awareness of said irony, surely one of intelligence even remotely comparable to my own could have managed a more amusing attempt.


    (Its way harder to be a jerk on purpose than it is to be called a jerk for being honest and direct)

    Irony? What irony? What I spoke was simply the truth, which defies the entire concept of irony.


    _________________

    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis

    Sponsored content

    Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:51 am