Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Forum Pirate
GrinTwist
Hatsune Miku
Reaperfan
ChizFreak
Sloth9230
Animaaal
tinypantha
BIG TIME MASTER
dancash1808
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
skarekrow13
Serious_Much
ViralEnsign_
Digitalyzed
DoughGuy
Tolvo
22 posters

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

Poll

Is this the greatest Covenant?

[ 2 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks I_vote_lcap9%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks I_vote_lcap9%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks I_vote_lcap27%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks I_vote_rcap [27%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks I_vote_lcap14%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks I_vote_lcap14%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks I_vote_lcap27%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks I_vote_rcap [27%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks Empty Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:22 am

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks Steve-martin-40971

We are the Jerks, through and through, that's our motto now triple fudge you!

Welcome to the Circle of Jerks, a new off-topic covenant which will wage war upon all covenants. However, not in game, on the forum. Note, while we are allowed to diss every group, remember to never break any forum rules. Obviously this is a joke, so don't take it seriously. Do not engage anyone in game to prove your skills either, stupid people use their brawn to prove themselves, smart people use their minds. And as we all know, we are the smartest group of individuals on this forum.

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks Biff3

This is our thread and territory, we are not to be jerks outside of it. However if non-jerks post in here, we are to be jerks to them. We shall defeat them in our wars, posting GIF's and PNG images of how stupid they are, ensuring our victory. No JPEG's though, come on jerks we're above that. Also youtube videos with 10-30 second quotes are highly suggest to show our true power.

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks Red-herring-300x200

Another part of our covenant shall be PvE, Populace versus Ego. No matter what is being spoken of, it is law to talk about how great we are. As such, you will be banned if you make a post without bragging about yourself in some way. I know I can do this easily, but i feel like I should mention this since you guys aren't me. Inflating your own REALISTIC view of yourself shows everyone just how great we are, so please, every topic is about you you you, unless it's about ME!

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks Ngbbs47d87ebfb5002

We do not recognize the entire Forum Pantheon, instead we only accept one of them as a deity, that is Serious_Much. However, don't listen to a word that rapscalian says. Just mention how we represent him, constantly. Trust me, even if he protests it's what he wants.

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks 250px-Bowser_-_New_Super_Mario_Bros_2

LIST OF THE BANNED!

Currently, the only banned member is Baal! Because!

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks Lucy2

Now some of you may be wondering what the requirements are to joining the Jerks, simply put, you must be an important person. High Reputation, Points, Post Count, Early Join Date, having even one video with zero views on youtube. As long as you have something to brag about, you're in! But trust me, none shall ever compare to how great I am!

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks 250px-Metroid_Other_M_Cover

Some people may hate us and complain about our existence, but trust me, we're doing the right thing! They're just jealous of our existence as perfect examples of human beings, me being the best of course. As such don't allow criticism to be destructive, or even constructive. Everything we think is right, is right. Regardless of sources. Of course, feel free to link tons of sources to people or use hearsay to prove your point, if they return the favor just ignore them. Who cares about their opinions!

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks MV5BMTkxMzk4MjQ4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzExODQxOA@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_

Now that we have all that out of the way, let's begin the action of being jerks while circling around people!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks Empty Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 am

You know I'm a pretty damn cool person, one of the best here I would say. I mean just look at that sexy 298 rep and 11k posts. Those are BIG numbers. And I often feel the need to be a jerk to the stupid masses around me. I feel like this covenant would be better if it had me.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:26 am

I mean, ratio wise you throw it off, since I'm as best as can be. But what the hell, I'll throw your little brain a bone so you can learn from the best. Maybe after hanging with all of us for a while, you'll be at least 1% as interesting and sexy as I am.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:31 am

It'lll be hard being under someone who doesn't have the sexy curves which I do nor any sort of awesome hat, but I feel this cov needs me if it wants to survive. I mean if me and my sexy hat didn't join its just bound to die. I'm not known as the Covvie Saviour for nothing.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 am

Please, I practically invented the Covenant Section!

All those groups with people who spent hard time organizing them, Nuh Uh!

I joined each of them, obviously just my presence got them to join in an experience my glory!

Like seriously, be a jerk but don't just make up lies brother.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:39 am

Brutha please! Who made the covenant section a thing with all his events? Me thats who! I mean who else would have thought up the idea to have events? Its such an innovative idea they were lucky to have me around. Meanwhile you just sat on your butt and joined my events cause you saw how awesome they were and couldn't resist my genius.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:42 am

Now you listen up boy, who was the first one to join your dinky little cov and put it on the map? Me, you'd be nothing without me Dough BOY!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:46 am

And who had to leave it because he couldnt handle how awesome I was making it? You couldn't handle the heat Robot, your systems were short circuiting. Get an upgrade you piece of scrap metal!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:47 am

Psssh, yeah I was way too hot for that cov. You guys were just dragging me down, so I had to fly that Popsicle stand because I was just too cooped up. Maybe next time you make a cov you should make one the way I make em, perfectly.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:52 am

You mean shove a bunch of crappy movie clips in and hope the pretty pictures draw the stupid masses to you? Please I only joined your cov because I figured it couldn't truly be that bad, that there had to be something extra the members got. But in the end it was nothing but a bunch of guys wearing way too tight clothing. I had to leave before my coolness rating dropped from associating with you. Now sexy armour like mine? Thats what real men wear.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:54 am

Woah woah woah, are you talking about wearing armor? Man what a wimp, you can't even manage to get around wearing nothing but tights and a feather hat. That's the uniform of a man, a real man. Not some DOUGHYBOY too fat for tights, parading around in his armor to hide the chunks.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:58 am

You're just worried that you'll put some manly armour on and it'll break your back Wimpvo. You stick on your tights so no one will be looking at your skinny arse arms, too disgusted by your lower body. You have to be a real man, a real guy, like me to put on armour *flexes*
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:03 am

So yeah. I'd say I'm pretty much more awesome in every possible single way than everyone else, no matter how my post count on the forum presents it. I once ate a bug in real life by accident...and I didn't even flinch!

Woah I know right, now you're really on the edge of your seats. "Holy ballnuts, who is this madman that can do such a thing?", and I'm here to shove the amswer down your phlegm-filled throat. It's Digitalyzed, and you'd better remember that when I'm being a jerk to you just...because!

I shall now list possibly unpopular opinions of mine:

Vans aren't that incredibly bad
    Bananas are a sub-par source of potassium

That's all, and you know why? Because you're inclined to agree with me on everything else as you know I'm just that damn knowledgable and agreeable. Right?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:08 am

I totally disagree jerk, I eat bananas all the time and they build character. I started eating Bananas a child, soon after I became a man. The relation is obvious for anything with a quarter of a brain numb nuts.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:08 am

Im a giant jerk bag so can I get in on this!

EDIT- Appraisal-Plus I love the Assassin Droid avatar Tolvo (Like if you got the reference!)

Last edited by ViralEnsign_ on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:11 am

Bring anything else to the table space head? I may be willing to let in some people who are really beneath me, but come on. Lowering the bar will only do you so much good.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 am

Made you into a man huh? That doesn't seem reliable logic jusdging from you then, as I'd call that anything but man. I've seen more muscle growing on the side of a deformed butternut squash brah, so bring it.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:18 am

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks Zappbrannigan

Please, I intentionally make my body look ugly just so that I don't blind the rest of you from seeing it. As said in Brannigan's Treaty, us perfect people have to make ourselves look ugly for you normies, so that you don't end up killing yourselves out of jealousy. I mean seriously, who are you?
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:21 am

Me? I'm the means to your end. I was going to look like you before I realised I needn't change for plebs such as yourself when I could be a shining god to everyone. I've been slaying women (If you know what I mean), since I was a feotus, and what have you done, other than getting off to Facebook profile pictures?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:22 am

I would apologise for not posting for a bit, if you were worthy of an apology by me. I've been too busy talking to better people than you all, you're not worthy my time.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:25 am

Nice try Doughboy, why don't you name some of these people. Unless you say Tolvo six times, you'll be as wrong as Larry the Cable Guy telling a joke.

http://www.gamestm.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Yoshio-Sakamoto.jpg

Nice try Dig, but I'm far more powerful than you will ever be even if I appear unfit. This Japanese guy made a video game which has a character based off me, two actually. Adam and the black guy, Samus is their *****, literally and figuratively. It's a political statement, Samus being a symbol of the world, and babes and babies everywhere.

Unless I authorize the world, it isn't allowed to do anything.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:26 am

You would actually apologise in the first place? What kind of beta little manlet are you, get out of this thread, it's for people with the nuts to hold a place in it aka. Population: everyone but you.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:29 am

That's pretty big use of the term "nice try", for a man who thinks he's a grammatically advanced as you do, or is that your blatant narcissism showing again. There was a game made after me, it's called "Azuras' Wrath". Guess what boy, yeah, that's right, they had to split different aspects of me up to make each boss, and Azura himself lest any single character be so overpowered they'd break through the veil into this puny world and crush it under their pinky.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:33 am

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks 352n1v

If you don't get the picture, I'll explain in under a thousand words.

Your muscles are loosely defined, pup.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:42 am

Serious, off-topic extraordinaire.
    •Highest total post count (seriously how have you two not overtaken me yet silly )
    •Owner of the two largest off topic threads on the forum, including the largest overall thread
    •Chat modship

Hear me roar kiddies, off topic is my game winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:42 am