[Resolved] Need a holy version of Solaire's sword

IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

[Resolved] Need a holy version of Solaire's sword

Post by IIdoneus on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:03 pm

I am SL 33 and just got to anor londo. I have been using the +5 Astora Straightsword but my preistess is at the point where she does no damage wiith it! If you have a holy version of Solaires sword (which I hear scales well faith)I need it. I can give you some titanite, a core of iron golem, and a rare ring. And yeah, I dont want to kill solair because I am a sunbro(err...gal?)

Last edited by IIdoneus on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

PSN: IIdoneus
    ryan0wens
    Casual
    Casual

Re: [Resolved] Need a holy version of Solaire's sword

Post by ryan0wens on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:09 pm

I can upgrade one if you want, I need to get the large divine ember to make it past +5 though. I'm also a bit short on chunks, but if you give me some time I could make you a +10 divine version

youre going to do terrible damage with divine weapons on silver knights regardless though

IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Post by IIdoneus on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:14 pm

ryan0wens wrote:I can upgrade one if you want, I need to get the large divine ember to make it past +5 though. I'm also a bit short on chunks, but if you give me some time I could make you a +10 divine version

youre going to do terrible damage with divine weapons on silver knights regardless though

Oh no! All I need is one to be just +5 or even less.I dont need it all the way upgraded . And as for the silver knight, my friend is copping with me. He will take care of them lol.

PSN: IIdoneus
    ryan0wens
    Casual
    Casual

Post by ryan0wens on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:39 pm

i sent you a friend message on psn, let me know where i can meet you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:45 pm