Just got so lucky

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Just got so lucky

Post by User1 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:13 pm

I just invaded someone, at this time im sl60, with red eye orb. This is in Anor Londo. I go down to the entrance to Gwyndolin's room, where he is obviously hiding, and I walk in. He dosen't respond at all. I backstab him and he starts running around. I run after him and keep hitting him. He runs for the boss room, I run behind him and kill him just before he goes through the fog. I GOT 880,000 SOULS! I was later messaged by him, saying I was a hacker, because I was invisible. Turns out my ping was very high, and my connection caused some problems. Anyway, got from sl60 to 90 in 30 seconds. Very happy happy
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Re: Just got so lucky

Post by Sloth9230 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:25 pm

I got a Channeler's Tident from the channeler in the Parish...

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:35 pm

That's something I never get.
    RePaused
    Casual
    Casual

Post by RePaused on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:I just invaded someone, at this time im sl60, with red eye orb. This is in Anor Londo. I go down to the entrance to Gwyndolin's room, where he is obviously hiding, and I walk in. He dosen't respond at all. I backstab him and he starts running around. I run after him and keep hitting him. He runs for the boss room, I run behind him and kill him just before he goes through the fog. I GOT 880,000 SOULS! I was later messaged by him, saying I was a hacker, because I was invisible. Turns out my ping was very high, and my connection caused some problems. Anyway, got from sl60 to 90 in 30 seconds. Very happy happy

I once got the channeleer's trident from the parish aswell. Such a low drop rate.. :affraid:
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:09 pm

so you killed a high soul level quester that couldn't fight back due to lag?

Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:51 pm

You being invisible is the elevator. It's happened to me loads of times, but you can still lock on to the one invisible

Acidic Cook wrote:Ejaculation of the Gods in front of a woman is considered dishonourable... you use Emit Force to make her Ejaculate; That is considered honourable.

PSN: Helmethed, add me if you wish to duel.
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:23 am

I hate that glitch! At least vaders don't know and grass whcih makes them visible otherwise it would be so lame to fight them.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:29 am

That's why i'm on the elevator before they are.

I ALWAYS win

Acidic Cook wrote:Ejaculation of the Gods in front of a woman is considered dishonourable... you use Emit Force to make her Ejaculate; That is considered honourable.

PSN: Helmethed, add me if you wish to duel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:32 am