Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Offering a Obsidian Sword for Thorns Armor

Blackwatch
    Blackwatch

Offering a Obsidian Sword for Thorns Armor Empty Offering a Obsidian Sword for Thorns Armor

Post by Blackwatch Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi,
    im sl 143 and i need the Armor. if anybody wants to trade contact me here or on xbl.

Last edited by Blackwatch on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jimmyc0341
    jimmyc0341
    Addicted
    Addicted

Offering a Obsidian Sword for Thorns Armor Empty Re: Offering a Obsidian Sword for Thorns Armor

Post by jimmyc0341 Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:25 pm

How do you get Armor of thorns in game anyway? Is it random?
    Blackwatch
    Blackwatch

Offering a Obsidian Sword for Thorns Armor Empty Re: Offering a Obsidian Sword for Thorns Armor

Post by Blackwatch Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm

you have to defeat him 3 times. in the dephts, lost izalath and near the first kappa demon in demon ruins. if you defeat him all three times the armor will appear on a corpse by the wall at the ancient spider witch.
    Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tomhet Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:27 am

I have char with a spare set, but you will need the Red Soapstone because I'm SL 132 and I don't think we would be able to summon each other. My GT is Tomhet83
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:51 am

ME TRADING IS MINE!!!!
    Blackwatch
    Blackwatch

Post by Blackwatch Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:19 am

whoever contacts me first on xbl can have it. i dont know which of you two guys need the sword more...

ps: i have a red soapstone and im sl 111.
    Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tomhet Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Oh don't worry, I forgot to mention that I wasn't asking for anything in return. Lord of Ash is a cool guy, so I bet he has resolved all your problems?
    Blackwatch
    Blackwatch

Post by Blackwatch Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:34 pm

if you still would give it me for free i would happy. i have contact ash and will give the greatsword to him for something else
    ps im now sl 143
    jimmyc0341
    jimmyc0341
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by jimmyc0341 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Blackwatch wrote:you have to defeat him 3 times. in the dephts, lost izalath and near the first kappa demon in demon ruins. if you defeat him all three times the armor will appear on a corpse by the wall at the ancient spider witch.
    So definitely 3x i have to beat him. Ok thanks. i missed the Depths invasion so i guess I'll have to remember in my next playthrough
    Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tomhet Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:24 am

Blackwatch wrote:if you still would give it me for free i would happy. i have contact ash and will give the greatsword to him for something else
    ps im now sl 143

Sure, no problem. Send me a message on XBL happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 pm