Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
TehInfamousAmos
Ashran
Tolvo
RANT
barrywilkins
9 posters

Dark Spirit Lordchestpex has invaded!

barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark Spirit Lordchestpex has invaded! Empty Dark Spirit Lordchestpex has invaded!

Post by barrywilkins Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:43 am

You've just begun your journey through Sen's Fortress, and out of nowhere this monster appears to ruin your day.
    http://mmdks.com/tgz

How do you react? Do you summon help? Attempt to slay this beast? Or do you take him up on his offer to have a pec-flexxing contest on the roof? Choose wisely, or you may find out just how powerful this monster is.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Dark Spirit Lordchestpex has invaded! Empty Re: Dark Spirit Lordchestpex has invaded!

Post by RANT Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:06 am

Hit him twice and kill him, by the time I get to sens I already have a +15 weapon. I got invaded in sen's by a guy fat rolling Wearing the mimic head with a dgm in his left hand and dgs on his right, it was pretty awesome.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Dark Spirit Lordchestpex has invaded! Empty Re: Dark Spirit Lordchestpex has invaded!

Post by Tolvo Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:40 am

I flee from him, trying to get in between the pendulums as he chases me, just as he goes to hit me...I kick him, and he falls off. Then comes time for the plunging attack!
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 am

step 1: get force
    step 2: get him near a ledge
    step 3: use force
    step 4: ????
    step 5: PROFIT!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 am

I walk up to this bizarre creature. Open up my messaging center before typing 'FOR DOMNHALL!' Then I start to punch this fiend in his crowned jewels... After killing him much like an 'Andre' I would remove his helmet only to realize it was Domnhall. He just had more loot :affraid:

Once I am aware that it was domnhall, this being the first patch of the game I find myself going insane throughout the playthrough without a bottomless box to put my objects in. 'I require an organised inventory!' I bellowed before in a fit of insanity going back to the main menu and deleting the character in shame.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:45 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote: 'FOR DOMNHALL!'
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:09 pm

BS him once and run away as fast as possible, maybe crap myself.
    Villain1
    Villain1

Post by Villain1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:49 pm

I would leap into the air and distribute my limbs and internal organs across the local area. Save us both some time.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Un-equip everythign so I'm naked, and kick him off a ledge, my kick animation is fast than any of his attack animations.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 pm