Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Demi_God0415
Yarxov
befowler
CrackSouls
BLA1NE
Danthuyer
Maneater_Mildred
eneq
Unforseen
PlasticandRage
14 posters

Effective Crossbreed Priscilla Method

Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Effective Crossbreed Priscilla Method - Page 2 Empty Re: Effective Crossbreed Priscilla Method

Post by Green__Eagle Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:00 am

I can report that equipping the Fog Ring and Slumbering Dragon Ring BEFORE entering the arena DOESN'T make Priscilla lose sight of you. She kept following me and hitting me.
    Zechk
    Zechk

Effective Crossbreed Priscilla Method - Page 2 Empty Re: Effective Crossbreed Priscilla Method

Post by Zechk Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:54 am

Plastic - Relax mate. Nobody is saying you have made it up, someone posting 'it doesnt work, need more details' is not the same thing as 'Plastic is a liar'. It may be you have to use a specific pillar or move in a certain way. Testing things as a community is how we learn exactly how this sort of thing works. No need to get defensive.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:53 pm

that first post was essentially like "Yeah it'd be nice if it worked, but it doesn't." I'm not upset, or pissed, or bent out of shape, or anything along those lines really. I would have posted a video in order to clear up the confusion, but I was simply responding to him making it work before I managed to do that. Tonality is totally lost in textual exchanges. Things like this don't bend me out of shape.

In fact I think I'm getting more bent out of shape now, at the accusation that I'm getting bent out of shape. I mean come on now
    Demi_God0415
    Demi_God0415
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Demi_God0415 Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:35 am

PlasticandRage wrote:
    Demi_God0415 wrote:it worked! even if you run around she will lose track of you, just wait a couple of minutes. filmed it too and will put link here tomorrow. also, it seems like this only works when she's invisible. great stuff.

See? Why would I make something like that up? It worked well too didn't it?

no you're not, you're just sharing what you experienced and discovered. i'm just one of those that want to confirm if this work and worth putting on the wiki. at first,i deemed it not working but gave it a chance again, and the result was different. i just want to point out that the reason that it didn't work was that you said to stand still, not move, well i'll be a hanging corpse if i do. it will work if you're good at guessing her swings but will die if you're not. but now i know it worked, and it's not to stand still, but rather running away from her and wait for a couple of minutes.

plus, people want to try this but never really post what happened, it's ridiculous.

PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:19 am

Thanks for posting. You saved me the trouble of working my way back there just for that purpose. When I did it it was a little more frantic than this because I was just trying to figure out how to get her stupid tail off, wasn't purposely trying to develop this tactic. It looks like you have to actively run around a little to get her to lose you, then once she has and you stop moving, she walks to the center and stops moving also. I just interpreted that as having to do with the pillars because that's what I happened to be doing and it was coincidentally enough running to get her to lose me each time. I also didn't realize that you could keep shooting her with arrows and she wouldn't react. That's pretty great. I was focusing on the fact that she kept reappearing so I could swipe at her tail
    Demi_God0415
    Demi_God0415
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Demi_God0415 Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:20 am

i was trying to hide my footprints with the stairs lol. didn't work though. i'll experiment with this method in general a little bit more.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:26 am

I plan to as well. I started a new build this evening and once I get there I'm definitely going to mess around with it some.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm