questions in the game?

    Share
    avatar
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 230
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Age : 22
    Location : waseca, MN

    questions in the game?

    Post by dantheman123 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:28 pm

    So i get why the undead attack you they lost there minds and there just crazy i don't blame them, but why does everything else in the game attack you like in the orenstin and smough battle are they undead did they loose there minds or what, what drives them to kill you with out even a friendly chat. most games the bosses talk to you before they kill you to figure out your intentions. but is everything in the game undead even the lords? And Seath if he has no scales of immortality how could he live along the everlasting dragons was he born at the same time as them or does he actual live forever and no know it? also why do most dragons in the game have feet and he just has 3 tails and butterfly wings and look almost nothing like the other dragons? was his parents actual dragons or was it like lord bestiality with the dragons that birthed him? what are the primordial serpents were they around before, after, or during the everlasting dragon times? and do the have bodies like a 4 legged dinosaur type of thing and it some how sticks its head through random portals of darkness? can they warp to different areas or just the 2 spots they are in? also i think with the dark lord ending there are multiple why don't you see more and why do the show up then, why do they care who the leader of their world is if they seem to live forever, what are their intentions? so if the queen of izalith is a lord and all the demons created are part of her are they intern part lord too? if lords have all these powerful boss souls that contain that actual souls that we use for currency to level up and create weapons are we becoming lords in the process, shouldn't all the undead or just the creatures in the game just bow to there lord instead of attacking him? and if i have to kill everything in the game to make my self powerful enough to kill gywn and take his throne why do i have to sacrifice my self to bring all of the stuff i killed back to life so the fire stays lit and some other hero century's later (ng+ or other players) have to kill everything over again just to reset the balance to the world where the undead are crazy and the lords want to kill you? is there a reason to keep this miserable existence going? and what happens after the dark lord ending do the undead perish and leave no one left alive, because isn't everyone in the game npc or just a enemy just undead? didn't the curse of the undead kill all of the living in every area? or as the darklord would you create your own humans for the new era the age of darkness? don't get me wrong this is by far my favorite game i own, but is there really any point to it, or is it just a never ending paradox? I don't know if anyone knows all the answers or if my questions are just stupid but I've been wondering this stuff since the beginning of the game.


    _________________
    PSN:Solarkid

    For the abyss....

    I serve manus as our father and ruler...

    shall he spread The Abyss to great lengths...

    avatar
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 673
    Reputation : 44
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Sunlight Shrine

    Re: questions in the game?

    Post by Ashran on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:04 pm

    Ever heard about the paragraph theory?

    Jesus christ i cant even concentrate myself to asnswer your questions... Well, all the "humans" are undeads. And Orstein&Smough attack you because you are basically entering in Gwynevere domains and they are the real challenge to see if you are able to succeed Lord Gwyn.


    _________________

    “There is real beauty in Dark Souls. It reveals that life is more suffering than pleasure, more failure than success, and that even the momentary relief of achievement is wiped away by new levels of difficulty. It is also a testament to our persistence in the face of that suffering. “
    avatar
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1737
    Reputation : 67
    Join date : 2012-12-10
    Age : 24
    Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

    Re: questions in the game?

    Post by Sloth9230 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:08 pm

    Ashran wrote:Ever heard about the paragraph theory?

    Jesus christ i cant even concentrate myself to asnswer your questions... Well, all the "humans" are undeads. And Orstein&Smough attack you because you are basically entering in Gwynevere domains and they are the real challenge to see if you are able to succeed Lord Gwyn.

    Not all humans are undead, just the ones with the darksign. There seems to be undead among other species too, such as Gwyn.


    _________________
    Some people wrestle with their personal demons. I stabbed mine in the back of the head. He was a bleeder....
    C'mon, Everybody! Do The Black Mage!
    PSN-Name: Sloth9230
    avatar
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 673
    Reputation : 44
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Sunlight Shrine

    Re: questions in the game?

    Post by Ashran on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:10 pm

    Sloth9230 wrote:
    Ashran wrote:Ever heard about the paragraph theory?

    Jesus christ i cant even concentrate myself to asnswer your questions... Well, all the "humans" are undeads. And Orstein&Smough attack you because you are basically entering in Gwynevere domains and they are the real challenge to see if you are able to succeed Lord Gwyn.

    Not all humans are undead, just the ones with the darksign. There seems to be undead among other species too, such as Gwyn.

    But... arent all the people in Lordran marked with the dark sign? And Gwyn .. well thats special, he just consumed his soul.


    _________________

    “There is real beauty in Dark Souls. It reveals that life is more suffering than pleasure, more failure than success, and that even the momentary relief of achievement is wiped away by new levels of difficulty. It is also a testament to our persistence in the face of that suffering. “
    avatar
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 230
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Age : 22
    Location : waseca, MN

    Re: questions in the game?

    Post by dantheman123 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:14 pm

    Ashran wrote:
    Sloth9230 wrote:
    Ashran wrote:Ever heard about the paragraph theory?

    Jesus christ i cant even concentrate myself to asnswer your questions... Well, all the "humans" are undeads. And Orstein&Smough attack you because you are basically entering in Gwynevere domains and they are the real challenge to see if you are able to succeed Lord Gwyn.

    Not all humans are undead, just the ones with the darksign. There seems to be undead among other species too, such as Gwyn.

    But... arent all the people in Lordran marked with the dark sign? And Gwyn .. well that's special, he just consumed his soul.
    if gywn is a lord and the most powerful one at that how could he go hollow like a common human, arn't lords like transcendent of humans with no need of humanity?


    _________________
    PSN:Solarkid

    For the abyss....

    I serve manus as our father and ruler...

    shall he spread The Abyss to great lengths...

    avatar
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 230
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Age : 22
    Location : waseca, MN

    Re: questions in the game?

    Post by dantheman123 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm

    another good question i thought of is that if gywn created fire and its souls power and had no need for humanity, why do you use humanity to kindle the bonfire wouldnt humanity being part of the dark soul which is like an anti lord soul just extinguish it?


    _________________
    PSN:Solarkid

    For the abyss....

    I serve manus as our father and ruler...

    shall he spread The Abyss to great lengths...


    Sponsored content

    Re: questions in the game?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:01 pm