Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Killed by a dark spirit that looked like a giant crab...

Ionization
    Ionization

Killed by a dark spirit that looked like a giant crab... Empty Killed by a dark spirit that looked like a giant crab...

Post by Ionization Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:37 pm

So I was farming darkwraiths on my lvl 41 knight. Behind the tower where witch Beatrice's summon sign is, I encountered a crab (atleast I think it was a crab...) which was glowing like a dark spirit. The body was inside of a bubble except the legs (like the hush spell makes but bigger). It oneshot'd me with a spell that looked like a homing soul mass. I didn't see any invade messages and I was hollow which makes this even weirder...

So umm what was that? :I

Last edited by Ionization on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Killed by a dark spirit that looked like a giant crab... Empty Re: Killed by a dark spirit that looked like a giant crab...

Post by Infighter Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Vagrant, they appear if some dies and loses tons of humanity or if someone drops a lot of armor, etc
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Killed by a dark spirit that looked like a giant crab... Empty Re: Killed by a dark spirit that looked like a giant crab...

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:24 pm

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Vagrants
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:47 pm

So while PSN is down for some... others are getting Vagrants? :evil:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:14 am