Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
BeeSeaEss
twilightwarwolf
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
robsthedon
Tolvo
Saturday-Saint
Mobfather187
Nasurek
Murkulanvippi
LunarFog
reim0027
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
Sir-flicker
LoreFF
drmuto
lonewolf
Rudmed
ViralEnsign_
Yukon
Reaperfan
Ghadis_God
Myztyrio
Cabjoy
T-King-667
Carphil
RANT
ExecutionerTri
bunnywink
Soris Ice Goldwing
tinypantha
Avenger649
Emergence
Hydreigon11
Red Rosie
40 posters

Xbox + PS3 fight club SL100, only for the brave...

BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Xbox + PS3 fight club SL100, only for the brave... - Page 6 Empty Re: Xbox + PS3 fight club SL100, only for the brave...

Post by BLA1NE Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:46 pm

^Are you Fisticuffs, the one I parried and swapped to my pocket silver tracer for the riposte? big grin
    ExecutionerTri
    ExecutionerTri
    Regular
    Regular

Xbox + PS3 fight club SL100, only for the brave... - Page 6 Empty Re: Xbox + PS3 fight club SL100, only for the brave...

Post by ExecutionerTri Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:33 am

is anyone still on ?
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:36 am

Heck yeah. Still going strong. Come to the chat.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 am

Still at it.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 am

Having a blast too!
    Mobfather187
    Mobfather187

Post by Mobfather187 Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:47 am

Had fun gg's all cheers
    Thanks Emergence for hosting, was a fun experience with the duels and the FFA's. Xbox + PS3 fight club SL100, only for the brave... - Page 6 3149687655 Hope to do more of these events soon! big grin

Here was my sl100 Iaito dex/faith (Blade of the Darkmoon) build that i used in this fc:

http://mmdks.com/tgm

Xbox + PS3 fight club SL100, only for the brave... - Page 6 3799246625

Last edited by Mobfather187 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:09 am

ggs tonight guys. Thanks to E for hosting for 4 hours! :shock:
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:38 am

lol And somehow over the course of this my avatar was swapped...
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:52 am

yeah blaine im fisitcuffs_9 on psn, i got waaaay over confident after getting those guard breaks against your shield, still trying to figure out the best two str weapons for me to use with 60 poise...
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:36 am

E hope you don't feel like I stepped on your shoes or anything cause I went for hosting the fights. I couldn't just get summoned. Like you said, you kept failing to summon me & if I tried to invade, it either failed or got a random. So I just got fed up with that.

All and all, there were some really good fights between higly skilled players in my world. Mostly kept getting the same guys over and over, but it don't matter. As long as wverybody had fun. I know i did. happy

Robsthedon, twilightwarwolf, bla1ne, fisticuffs_9, Finpeku, Carphil & RedthornS. Ggs to all. Special mentioning goes to Finpeku for his ultimate parrying skills and of course Robs for just being Robs: great dueler.

Thank you everybody, hope you had fun.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:41 am

Thanks Murk and Murgence of the hosting happy
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:16 am

REALLY good fights everyone on xbox! Sounds like the PS3 version went well also!

Just to update on it all, we went to the original ember spot, had a couple of fights but the angle was bad and I lose sight of people going under some archways there...

So we moved to the dragon bridge, but the only angle I could get was from the overlooking window, and that meant everyone going through the annex - of which NO ONE at the time seemed to be able to figure out lol.

So well done to 'LoneWolf' for suggesting the church area!

After a while of LoneWolf owning with a stone guardian cosplay, and SuicideFrog owning with a Jeremiah cosplay... We decided to up the lvl to 120 in order for everyone to manage some kind of cosplay...

WatchfulWalrus - Logan / Naked hollow Logan
    Lone Wolf - Stone guardian
    Thenue - Tarkus / Kirk
    VMatrixX - Havel / Solaire / Seigmeyer / Oscar
    SuicideFrog - Jeremiah / silver + black knight
    ShadowLord84 - Ornstein / Shiva
    LegendFadesToMyth - Lautrec / Leeroy / Beatrice
    JustCallMeSoul - Cairan / Oswald / (nito?)
    DruidCathbad - Gwyndolin / Balder Knight

I hosted this for 7 and a half hours then we retired to the arena for another 3 hours where frog and I almost set a new streak in teams...

LONG day...
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:30 am

Good fights! Had a lot of fun happy
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:24 am

GGs guys! Could not stay for a long time but enough to become famous for my PVP skills, I mean my prism stone placing skills!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Thank you so much to everyone who came out to fight, and to everyone who gave some time to host and help! We went at it for a looooooong stretch and every minute was a blast. Can't even begin to list the things that had me in stitches, that is how much fun this was. Very easy to organize when you have accommodating individuals, and I look to do this again for certain. There was no salt whatsoever and I only had to nuke one rule breaker silly It was nice to see a creative and thought out approach to a little to no restriction event.

It was nice to see enthusiasm for the FFA portions, I hope everyone enjoyed the frenetic part of it. It changes one's tactical approach. If you really enjoyed that, 2v2 arena would also be something worth exploring.

Thanks again to Rosie as well, for letting me partner up with her which let me bring an off the beaten path concept to the PS3 crowd!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Murkulanvippi wrote:E hope you don't feel like I stepped on your shoes or anything cause I went for hosting the fights. I couldn't just get summoned. Like you said, you kept failing to summon me & if I tried to invade, it either failed or got a random. So I just got fed up with that.

Hey Murk, I wasn't upset in the least, actually quite the opposite. I was upset that I could not get you into my world, and when I saw you swap to host I was glad that you could at least get some fights in that way with people you were able to summon. It always seems that there is that one person during a FC that I can't seem to grab as a host. I always feel like a bad guy saying "failed". sad But thank you for being a part of it, I still owe you a participation gift. happy
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Ggs guys, ffas were a lot of fun. make that gif E.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:52 pm

RantFromRant wrote:Ggs guys, ffas were a lot of fun. make that gif E.

I rewatched that clip a few times already now haha. I can't stop laughing. Your pyros were one of the highlights of the night.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:36 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:yeah blaine im fisitcuffs_9 on psn, i got waaaay over confident after getting those guard breaks against your shield, still trying to figure out the best two str weapons for me to use with 60 poise...
    It was tough to manage my stamina, could definitely use more Endurance. If I made a build specifically for it, it would be much better, but I don't think I want to go that far for a shield! Can't think of a character slot I could delete to make room for it.

You should try the smaller Str weapons. Any hammer will do (pickaxe! or warpick), or the MSGS would be great. If you can fast roll, then you could use ultra-greatswords and great axes; but if you're med-rolling with 60 poise, I don't think they'd be ideal.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:41 pm

yeah, i have a reinforced club +14 ready, i really don't want to use other armor though cause i +10'ed the whole set... so yeah.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:48 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:yeah, i have a reinforced club +14 ready, i really don't want to use other armor though cause i +10'ed the whole set... so yeah.

with 62 poise you can stunlock anyone to deathe with the reinforced club, i do it all the times against fishermen, with 40 end and fap you get 6 or 7 hits consecutively and unless they have more than 1900 vit they wont survive it. try the msgs, pickaxe is good with leo ring but you need 62 poie to trade hits and get some good damage out of the counters.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:32 am

Emergence wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:E hope you don't feel like I stepped on your shoes or anything cause I went for hosting the fights. I couldn't just get summoned. Like you said, you kept failing to summon me & if I tried to invade, it either failed or got a random. So I just got fed up with that.

Hey Murk, I wasn't upset in the least, actually quite the opposite. I was upset that I could not get you into my world, and when I saw you swap to host I was glad that you could at least get some fights in that way with people you were able to summon. It always seems that there is that one person during a FC that I can't seem to grab as a host. I always feel like a bad guy saying "failed". sad But thank you for being a part of it, I still owe you a participation gift. happy

Yeah I've been there. There are always a certain number of people you just can't seem to be able to summon. No matter how hard you try. I don't know wether it has something to do with connection or something else.

Anyways, you owe me nothing E. It's just as fun to host fights as it is to actually fight. So, in future events, if there is a need to find a host, look no further. lol
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 am

@E were you streaming btw? or just recording? i kinda wanna see the vids if you were only recording then i assume its gonna take a while to pick the best fights and post them.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:29 am

Yeah I decided to record to avoid connection slow down. I started editing yesterday but there's a lot lol. I may upload bits as I go though, I did isolate your pyro blast though. happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:20 pm