Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
barrywilkins
Soris Ice Goldwing
LunarFog
cloudyeki
Sloth9230
Hue
Shindori
11 posters

Gunners in Dark Souls

cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Gunners in Dark Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Gunners in Dark Souls

Post by cloudyeki Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:39 pm

I just never liked bleach, since everyone last character is retarded as hell.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WhatAnIdiot/Bleach

Case in point, Shinji should have lopped Aizen's head off instead of talking. Aizen even bothering with the espada when he could easily slaughter all the captains easily. Ichigo continuing to fight when he was ON A RESCUE MISSION!
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:42 pm

cloudyeki wrote:I just never liked bleach, since everyone last character is retarded as hell.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WhatAnIdiot/Bleach

Case in point, Shinji should have lopped Aizen's head off instead of talking. Aizen even bothering with the espada when he could easily slaughter all the captains easily. Ichigo continuing to fight when he was ON A RESCUE MISSION!
    Shinji wouldnt have been able to since Aizen's zanpaktou is that of illusion. anyone to glance at his blade will only see what he wants them to see in the presence of it. Aizen bothers with Espada because he needed protection while he became one with the hogyoku and got his plans together. Ichigo.. well, no one likes ichigo. XD
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Except Shinji had the advantage. He's the first person to actually cut Aizen. And where does he strike him? He nicks his shoulder. And then he explains what his zanpaktou does.

As for needing time to prep? Aizen could have easily murdered all the captains and then he'd have all the time in the world.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:33 pm

I know i'm late, but you can get the Avelyn simply by timing your jump onto the bookshelf as the stairs rotate, but if you miss, you die.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:40 pm

cloudyeki wrote:Except Shinji had the advantage. He's the first person to actually cut Aizen. And where does he strike him? He nicks his shoulder. And then he explains what his zanpaktou does.

As for needing time to prep? Aizen could have easily murdered all the captains and then he'd have all the time in the world.
    Actually.. no. Once he began his fusion with the hogyoku, thats when he started becoming more powerful. Not to mention he didnt want to kill anyone, he just wanted to change things because he believes what the gotei are doing is wrong, which is flatout murdering anyone they deem unholy.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Hachouma wrote:I know i'm late, but you can get the Avelyn simply by timing your jump onto the bookshelf as the stairs rotate, but if you miss, you die.
    I always miss x.x
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Aaand he couldn't just incapacitate them with an illusion as it happens? I mean honestly, he makes so many pointless plans when he has the perfect tool to get away with his plans!
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Shindori wrote:
    Sloth9230 wrote:Start on the end with Avelyn, then run up the stairs and change the direction, as soon as it stops moving quit the game. Once you reload you can drop right onto the bookshelf with avelyn, careful with the archers though. Those guys pack a punch.
    ...Wat? D: That sounds complex..

I posted this to youtube a long time ago. I did it to settle an argument with a friend of mine who argued til he was blue in the face that it was simpler to just jump off as the stairs rotated....lol. Anyway, it might simplify how to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cwVveSS-Bs
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:04 pm

He can call it whatever the hell he wants Lunar, it's his build...
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Back Lot Basher wrote:
    Shindori wrote:
    Sloth9230 wrote:Start on the end with Avelyn, then run up the stairs and change the direction, as soon as it stops moving quit the game. Once you reload you can drop right onto the bookshelf with avelyn, careful with the archers though. Those guys pack a punch.
    ...Wat? D: That sounds complex..

I posted this to youtube a long time ago. I did it to settle an argument with a friend of mine who argued til he was blue in the face that it was simpler to just jump off as the stairs rotated....lol. Anyway, it might simplify how to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cwVveSS-Bs
    OOHHHHHHHH
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:08 am

it does if he uses it like one. if he tends to favor the katana more than the crossbow, THEN it would be a pointless build, but until that happens, the crossbow is primary.
    Aznul
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aznul Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:34 am

The avelynn is actually easiest to get with a mid roll, just fyi. It seems to have the best timing for rolling off of the stairs while they are in motion. I haven't gone after it in a while (int build atm, no use for it) but on my midrolling char I got it by midrolling off when the stairs were about halfway turned around. The midroll kept me turning with the stairs just long enough for a perfect landing. Though I might advise using fall control if you can, just in case.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:53 am