Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
AeroSigma
Unforseen
Yukon
skarekrow13
Uparkaam
ChizFreak
aceluby
Forum Pirate
Akatik
Po1ymorph
Specter737
Carphil
strangejoy
berkut
18 posters

Opinions on what to do when summoned by farmers

callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Opinions on what to do when summoned by farmers - Page 2 Empty Re: Opinions on what to do when summoned by farmers

Post by callipygias Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:36 pm

If I'm summoned to a host in mid-fight I'll do everything I can to kill the invader (which usually means dying). If the host is just standing there, fightless, I'll quick-message, "pvp or kiln?" If he says pvp I'll bow and message back, "no thanks," or something and leave, but I have no problem with anyone doing anything at all to kill invaders. I mean, look at the word: Invader. The idea of an invader complaining about fair play is kind of funny to me.

I know we all want a fair duel (at least when things don't go our way), but if I ever choose to invade anyone I fully expect them to use any tactic at all to wipe me out, and if they decide to take the high road and duel like gentlemen/gentledames I'll count myself fortunate.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Opinions on what to do when summoned by farmers - Page 2 Empty Re: Opinions on what to do when summoned by farmers

Post by ChizFreak Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Now that I think it, most people say it's unfair because it's 2v1, but, the forest covenant has no level restrictions so.... how do you know that while using your lvl 40 toon you're not being invaded by a guy who is lvl 120? How do you stand a chance? Also you can only summon people close to your lvl, that means that if you're invaded by a high level guy, you need a lot of skill to win.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 pm