Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hey Darkwraiths, (or others) anyone willing to trade cracked red eye orbs?(RESOLVED)

Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Hey Darkwraiths, (or others) anyone willing to trade cracked red eye orbs?(RESOLVED) Empty Hey Darkwraiths, (or others) anyone willing to trade cracked red eye orbs?(RESOLVED)

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:10 am

I would really like to get some cracked red eye orbs. I'll trade for souls or whatever you like. I'm sl55, so I dont have much to trade for but you can always ask. Oh, and I'm on ps3

Last edited by Murkulanvippi on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Hey Darkwraiths, (or others) anyone willing to trade cracked red eye orbs?(RESOLVED) Empty Re: Hey Darkwraiths, (or others) anyone willing to trade cracked red eye orbs?(RESOLVED)

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 am

Anyone? No one? Oh :dung: I'll just use red sign then...
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Hey Darkwraiths, (or others) anyone willing to trade cracked red eye orbs?(RESOLVED) Empty Re: Hey Darkwraiths, (or others) anyone willing to trade cracked red eye orbs?(RESOLVED)

Post by VaDoom Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:44 am

Ah, you have red sign. I can help you.
    I think you can have 99 + 99 cracked eye orbs. (99 in you bbox and 99 in your inventory).
    Tell me how many you need. It's sold 3000/orb by kaathe. What can you offer?
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:14 am

VaDoom wrote:Ah, you have red sign. I can help you.
    I think you can have 99 + 99 cracked eye orbs. (99 in you bbox and 99 in your inventory).
    Tell me how many you need. It's sold 3000/orb by kaathe. What can you offer?

Thanks man. I'm on lvl 60. I'd like as many as you can give. Let's see how about an equal amount of souls from killing me X times plus the humanitys you gain from that? Or I also can give items if you need. I'm not sure what amount of souls you gain from killing me once. If you'd be willing to give 99 that means about 300thousand souls, so I'm guessing it would be a long process, with all the summoning. It's just that, I may not be able to play today cause I have to be somewhere tonight.
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:53 am

It ok if you pay me later. I only need souls, and souls are infintely farmable anyway happy
    Add me if you want, I'll give you as much orb as you want, and we'll see later for the payment.
    I don't know what's the formula for the number of souls you get from killing phantoms.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:11 am

VaDoom wrote:It ok if you pay me later. I only need souls, and souls are infintely farmable anyway happy
    Add me if you want, I'll give you as much orb as you want, and we'll see later for the payment.
    I don't know what's the formula for the number of souls you get from killing phantoms.

That would be awesome, i'm in your debt. I'm not sure how it works, but it has got something to do with the amount of souls you have to pay for your next lvl.
    Someone wiser could explain, it would be helpful for both of us. Looks like i might have the time afterall to play tonight. You are from France so one hour difference. How does 8 pm your time sound?
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:36 am

Ok for 8pm (I might even be there sooner tonight). My current character can only summon in the Kiln, in the Moonlight Butterfly area and for Kalameet. But if necessary, i can make it to ng+n. I intend to anyway.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:48 am

You don't have to go ng+. The area before the room where you find beatrice sign would be fine. I think no one other will be there to summon me on red sign.
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 am

Ok, let's do that.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 am

Thanks to VaDoom for the orbs. That was really nice of you, I really appreciate it. I'll be sure to repay you later. I call this thread resolved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm