How "alive" is Demon's Online?

befowler

Re: How "alive" is Demon's Online?

Post by befowler on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:30 pm

I'm trying to platinum the game with my main, sl 84 in NG+ (NA servers). Last night in 1-4 I was getting constant invasions, as soon as I killed someone the fog gate at the start would go back up and 1-2 minutes later I'd get invaded again. Couldn't even clear the first tower without having to backtrack over and over, and it wasn't just one guy - I had at least 6 different people invade. It was very fun but made me miss the DkS invasion timer. Is there such a thing in DeS?

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:43 am

You can get PvP in 4-1 at SL120, just not that easily. Not very many varied builds either.

ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:00 am

befowler wrote:I'm trying to platinum the game with my main, sl 84 in NG+ (NA servers). Last night in 1-4 I was getting constant invasions, as soon as I killed someone the fog gate at the start would go back up and 1-2 minutes later I'd get invaded again. Couldn't even clear the first tower without having to backtrack over and over, and it wasn't just one guy - I had at least 6 different people invade. It was very fun but made me miss the DkS invasion timer. Is there such a thing in DeS?

I could give you anything you might need to get the platinum.

Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs

PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:35 am

Just popped the disc in again yesterday, played through half the game in something like 8 hours. There are actually more messages than last time I played, I got one summon and even got invaded once. Definitely seems like DeS is a bit more active.

1) It's not about you.
    2) If you try to make it about you, you'll sound ridiculous.

Steve Jobs:
    Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:57 am