WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Share
    avatar
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by ChizFreak on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:44 am

    Carphil wrote:Parry.

    thats coming from someone who always die trying to parry a running katana attack

    LOL


    _________________
    ChizFreak
    A.K.A
    The Ninja Assassin - 1st Leeroy Cosplayer
    Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs


    PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    avatar
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1942
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Glutebrah on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 am

    Chaos blade is best blade.


    _________________
    Chaos Blade is Best Blade

    **NEW**PSN: Glute_brah **NEW**
    SL 55 (Ele) http://mmdks.com/2b2g (Avelyn + WP)
    SL100 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/25vk (Chaos Blade)
    SL100 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2b2h (MSGS)
    SL100 (Pyro) http://mmdks.com/2b2l (FIRE)
    SL120 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2n6r (DGA)
    SL120 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/2n6v (murk) i did it, i sold out
    SL150 (Int) http://mmdks.com/25vm (Velkas + TCC)
    SL149 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2q (Black Knight)
    SL200 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2j (Ornstein)
    avatar
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by ChizFreak on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:47 am

    Glutebrah wrote:Chaos blade is best blade.

    LOL x2

    I agree though.


    _________________
    ChizFreak
    A.K.A
    The Ninja Assassin - 1st Leeroy Cosplayer
    Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs


    PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Sentiel on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:26 am

    Emergence wrote:
    You made me lol so hard with this E. lol!

    Topic

    You all know I main a katana and I always feel bad when people say something bad about kat users.

    I use them because I simply love katanas and use them in every game possible, even if they suck camel.

    Katanas in DS were badass and hard to fight (2kat myself lol), but in DkS, I find them very easy to fight.

    You see, 9/10 katana users are very predictable and will do one of the following three things.

    Running R1
    Roll R1
    R1 spam

    This makes them extremely vulnerable to parrying and other forms of punishing them.

    I fight them daily and while I like fighting a kat with a kat, because I find it fun and usually an easy win, using other weapons is viable as well. Just today I defeated a guy with CMW on Iaito with a Barbed Straight Sword. Wasn't even parrying, or bsing him.
    In Sen's event I fought a kat users with BSS and poked him to death.
    The day before, another kat users fell prey to me, trying to learn PvP with a Scythe.

    I'm not trying to boast, or make you look like a noob, I'm only trying to say, that no matter how you feel towards them, there are always ways to defeat them and send them home crying even with your HP intact.

    EDIT:
    Glutebrah wrote:Chaos blade is best blade.
    Damnit, you know how to get a + from me. big grin

    avatar
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-09-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Rapture o/

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by vatar5 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:02 am

    The only rant I have for katana are the fact that they can punish mid roll with R1 and push you to roll with spam R1.

    I often get killed because I receive damage at the end of the roll and I dunno what to do about,block?Roll backwards? :s
    I should train to parry kats >_<


    _________________
    PSN ID: vatar5

    Will you accept your darkened humanity or be toyed by the Gods?
    I chose the illusion of freedom.
    avatar
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 189
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2012-05-26
    Location : Windsor, Ontario

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by martyrsbrigade99 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:18 am

    Katanas and spears are easy mode PvP weapons in my opinion and that's why so many people use them. Using them requires little to no skill or attention to detail.


    _________________
    --Extremism, in defense of liberty, is no vice--
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Sentiel on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:21 am

    martyrsbrigade99 wrote:Katanas and spears are easy mode PvP weapons in my opinion and that's why so many people use them. Using them requires little to no skill or attention to detail.
    I agree spears are making your fights a lot easier, albeit a lot longer, but katanas as well?

    I'm maining a Quality Pyro with 28/45 and try to use as many weapons as possible to get to know each of their movesets and except for spears I don't find any weapon giving me an advantage over my opponent, or making the fight easier.

    avatar
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 189
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2012-05-26
    Location : Windsor, Ontario

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by martyrsbrigade99 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:37 am

    Sentiel wrote:
    martyrsbrigade99 wrote:Katanas and spears are easy mode PvP weapons in my opinion and that's why so many people use them. Using them requires little to no skill or attention to detail.
    I agree spears are making your fights a lot easier, albeit a lot longer, but katanas as well?

    I'm maining a Quality Pyro with 28/45 and try to use as many weapons as possible to get to know each of their movesets and except for spears I don't find any weapon giving me an advantage over my opponent, or making the fight easier.

    I say that katanas are easy mode because they have a fast attack speed with little to no window for punishment after a missed or unsuccessful swing. They inflict pretty good damage, especially the chaos blade, relative to the weapon type. I've been able to inflict 500 damage with a chaos blade, and because of the fast swing, I've been able to follow up with a second attack. A kick, 2h chaos blade hit can inflict upwards of 450 damage. That the equivalent to a 2h claymore swing. That shouldn't be possible. In addition, they can be buffed was well. You need no effort or timing to be good at wielding a katana.


    _________________
    --Extremism, in defense of liberty, is no vice--
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Sentiel on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:03 am

    martyrsbrigade99 wrote:I say that katanas are easy mode because they have a fast attack speed with little to no window for punishment after a missed or unsuccessful swing. They inflict pretty good damage, especially the chaos blade, relative to the weapon type. I've been able to inflict 500 damage with a chaos blade, and because of the fast swing, I've been able to follow up with a second attack. A kick, 2h chaos blade hit can inflict upwards of 450 damage. That the equivalent to a 2h claymore swing. That shouldn't be possible. In addition, they can be buffed was well. You need no effort or timing to be good at wielding a katana.
    What you're saying is all true, but I don't see how that makes them an easy mode. It makes them easier to use and get used to than most weapons. A noobs choice, if you wish, but thanks to that, they are easy to defeat. Same can be said about Straight Swords, or most Greatswords.

    Doing 500 with Chaos Blade is nice and admirable, but you must've done a counter, or perhaps fought someone who was naked, or something. Mine is glad to hit for 350-400 on the usual PvP player.

    Kick + attack are great way to deal with slow Str weapon, parry spammers, casters and the like. Nothing wrong there. I mean, you have to get kicked for it to work, so if you do something stupid enough to get kicked, you deserve to get hit.

    Damage to HP may be equivalent to a Claymore, although I doubt it, but Clay does more Poise damage, can do easy dead angles and doesn't require Humanity and doesn't drain your HP like Chaos Blade does.

    I actually have to make a lot of effort using a katana against a skilled player, because they all know how easy to aprry it is and try to exploit this weakness against me.

    EDIT:
    When I think about it, you might be right about the easy mode, but only when it comes to the Washing Pole and that's only thanks to it's ridiculous range, which can give you some advantage and usually enable you to land the first attack.

    avatar
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1942
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Glutebrah on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:24 am

    martyrsbrigade99 wrote:Katanas and spears are easy mode PvP weapons in my opinion and that's why so many people use them. Using them requires little to no skill or attention to detail.

    and yet you have many videos of you pvping with spears "owning noobs" COME ON DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!


    PS: no hate just love. "come on duuuude" should be read the same way you say it in a video


    _________________
    Chaos Blade is Best Blade

    **NEW**PSN: Glute_brah **NEW**
    SL 55 (Ele) http://mmdks.com/2b2g (Avelyn + WP)
    SL100 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/25vk (Chaos Blade)
    SL100 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2b2h (MSGS)
    SL100 (Pyro) http://mmdks.com/2b2l (FIRE)
    SL120 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2n6r (DGA)
    SL120 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/2n6v (murk) i did it, i sold out
    SL150 (Int) http://mmdks.com/25vm (Velkas + TCC)
    SL149 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2q (Black Knight)
    SL200 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2j (Ornstein)
    avatar
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

    Posts : 4226
    Reputation : 579
    Join date : 2012-01-16
    Age : 103
    Location : Jupiter

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Emergence on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:30 am

    Glutebrah wrote:Chaos blade is best blade.

    Haha. You continue to make a compelling argument. I can't argue with a slogan like that. I'm writing in Chaos Blade for the next Presidential election.


    _________________
    This Forum is a bonfire.  Thank you all for kindling it.  

    Please help the community by joining both wikis and Fextralife!

    Forum Guidelines / Resource Guides / Dark Souls Wiki / Dark Souls 2 Wiki / Wiki Live Chat

    Fextralife / Wiki Twitch / Emergence Twitch / Wiki Fight Club / The Pantheon
    avatar
    befowler
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 2032
    Reputation : 188
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Sunlight Altar

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by befowler on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:36 am

    Hah, I have some sympathy with OP. I personally avoid using katanas in any Japanese-designed game, because if katanas were as powerful in real life as they tend to be in such games, the Japanese would have conquered the planet about 18 months after they were invented. In dark souls, I've found the following weapons match up very well against all katanas in roughly this order:

    BSS

    large/great club

    greatsword

    zweihander

    Obviously high poise helps, but from what I've seen a fair amount of folks get "good enough" with katanas (which is easy) and then stop developing.


    _________________
    "They can be a great people, Solaire, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son."
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Forum Pirate on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:49 am

    Thats easy to do with many good weapons. Its not hard to be "good enough" with ugs or the mura or any greatsword (though its tougher now) or a rapier.

    Easy to use =/= easy mode. The people who have little skill and use kats might beat others who are similarly unskilled, but a good player will stomp them.


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Sentiel on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:56 am

    befowler wrote:...if katanas were as powerful in real life as they tend to be in anime, the Japanese would have conquered the planet about 2 weeks after they were invented...
    fix'd lol!


    avatar
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 4921
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Brazil

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Carphil on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:49 pm

    Sentiel wrote:
    martyrsbrigade99 wrote:I say that katanas are easy mode because they have a fast attack speed with little to no window for punishment after a missed or unsuccessful swing. They inflict pretty good damage, especially the chaos blade, relative to the weapon type. I've been able to inflict 500 damage with a chaos blade, and because of the fast swing, I've been able to follow up with a second attack. A kick, 2h chaos blade hit can inflict upwards of 450 damage. That the equivalent to a 2h claymore swing. That shouldn't be possible. In addition, they can be buffed was well. You need no effort or timing to be good at wielding a katana.
    What you're saying is all true, but I don't see how that makes them an easy mode. It makes them easier to use and get used to than most weapons. A noobs choice, if you wish, but thanks to that, they are easy to defeat. Same can be said about Straight Swords, or most Greatswords.

    Doing 500 with Chaos Blade is nice and admirable, but you must've done a counter, or perhaps fought someone who was naked, or something. Mine is glad to hit for 350-400 on the usual PvP player.

    Kick + attack are great way to deal with slow Str weapon, parry spammers, casters and the like. Nothing wrong there. I mean, you have to get kicked for it to work, so if you do something stupid enough to get kicked, you deserve to get hit.

    Damage to HP may be equivalent to a Claymore, although I doubt it, but Clay does more Poise damage, can do easy dead angles and doesn't require Humanity and doesn't drain your HP like Chaos Blade does.

    I actually have to make a lot of effort using a katana against a skilled player, because they all know how easy to aprry it is and try to exploit this weakness against me.

    EDIT:
    When I think about it, you might be right about the easy mode, but only when it comes to the Washing Pole and that's only thanks to it's ridiculous range, which can give you some advantage and usually enable you to land the first attack.


    Dude, 450 damage is one hit from an one handed Demons machette at 40 STR. think about it


    _________________
    It may take a day or ten thousand years, but I will find her. This is a promise.

    I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

    Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Sentiel on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:57 pm

    Carphil wrote:
    Dude, 450 damage is one hit from an one handed Demons machette at 40 STR. think about it
    It f*cking does ONLY that much?!
    Ok, I'm canceling my plans to make a Str build.

    EDIT:
    Long live Chaos Blade!


    Last edited by Sentiel on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cos it's epic, that's why)

    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Forum Pirate on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:04 pm

    Yes

    A leo ring balder side sword r2 will get up towards 700, with longer reach and a similar speed.

    Now you know why people like me and rant have a tendancy to complain about how underpowered str weapons are.


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 189
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2012-05-26
    Location : Windsor, Ontario

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by martyrsbrigade99 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 pm

    Glutebrah wrote:
    martyrsbrigade99 wrote:Katanas and spears are easy mode PvP weapons in my opinion and that's why so many people use them. Using them requires little to no skill or attention to detail.

    and yet you have many videos of you pvping with spears "owning noobs" COME ON DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!


    PS: no hate just love. "come on duuuude" should be read the same way you say it in a video

    Obviously another critic that makes comments but ignores FACTS.
    "Many?" I have 150 total uploads. Please tell me how many of the 150 am I only using a spear. Just to help you out, I have a Silver Knight series and a Just another day in the Burg series wherein I explain a new spear build. Hmmmm....so that's 4 so far. So, you just tell me, of the remaining 146, how many have I dedicated to the spear? If were really familiar with my channel, I use mostly halberds and strength weapons. Look Skyward


    _________________
    --Extremism, in defense of liberty, is no vice--
    avatar
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 262
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-10-20
    Age : 20
    Location : The chaos where all is concealed

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Avenger649 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:22 pm

    Katanas are ridiculously powerful compared to virtually every weapon, my problem is since even my strength build can't beat them in a damage race you just have to space them so they cannot hit you. To do that it is easier just to use a spear and so people just use that.
    Furthermore, The Katanas are in my opinion, rather hard to parry so that is not always an option.

    However, if you are a good player then you can beat virtually any other player (except spear users), Katanas get so much rage because it is easy to become good with them, there are many ways to kill Katana users.
    avatar
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1942
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Glutebrah on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:28 pm

    martyrsbrigade99 wrote:
    Glutebrah wrote:
    martyrsbrigade99 wrote:Katanas and spears are easy mode PvP weapons in my opinion and that's why so many people use them. Using them requires little to no skill or attention to detail.

    and yet you have many videos of you pvping with spears "owning noobs" COME ON DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!


    PS: no hate just love. "come on duuuude" should be read the same way you say it in a video

    Obviously another critic that makes comments but ignores FACTS.
    "Many?" I have 150 total uploads. Please tell me how many of the 150 am I only using a spear. Just to help you out, I have a Silver Knight series and a Just another day in the Burg series wherein I explain a new spear build. Hmmmm....so that's 4 so far. So, you just tell me, of the remaining 146, how many have I dedicated to the spear? If were really familiar with my channel, I use mostly halberds and strength weapons. Look Skyward

    sorry bro i don't stalk yo vids! come on duuuuude relax!


    _________________
    Chaos Blade is Best Blade

    **NEW**PSN: Glute_brah **NEW**
    SL 55 (Ele) http://mmdks.com/2b2g (Avelyn + WP)
    SL100 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/25vk (Chaos Blade)
    SL100 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2b2h (MSGS)
    SL100 (Pyro) http://mmdks.com/2b2l (FIRE)
    SL120 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2n6r (DGA)
    SL120 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/2n6v (murk) i did it, i sold out
    SL150 (Int) http://mmdks.com/25vm (Velkas + TCC)
    SL149 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2q (Black Knight)
    SL200 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2j (Ornstein)
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Forum Pirate on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:38 pm

    ^ I don't think he's being seriously critical, just screwing with you.


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by ChizFreak on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:12 pm

    Silver Knight Spear > Everything, hands down, spears are OP, noobs that don't want any challenge use them lolz


    _________________
    ChizFreak
    A.K.A
    The Ninja Assassin - 1st Leeroy Cosplayer
    Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs


    PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    avatar
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1942
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Glutebrah on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:25 pm

    ChizFreak wrote:Silver Knight Spear > Everything, hands down, spears are OP, noobs that don't want any challenge use them lolz

    DSS > SKS


    _________________
    Chaos Blade is Best Blade

    **NEW**PSN: Glute_brah **NEW**
    SL 55 (Ele) http://mmdks.com/2b2g (Avelyn + WP)
    SL100 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/25vk (Chaos Blade)
    SL100 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2b2h (MSGS)
    SL100 (Pyro) http://mmdks.com/2b2l (FIRE)
    SL120 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2n6r (DGA)
    SL120 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/2n6v (murk) i did it, i sold out
    SL150 (Int) http://mmdks.com/25vm (Velkas + TCC)
    SL149 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2q (Black Knight)
    SL200 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2j (Ornstein)
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Forum Pirate on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:28 pm

    mlbh> dss> sks

    (the reason being easy access to spells and the low requirements save points for other stuff)


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1942
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Glutebrah on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:53 pm

    Forum Pirate wrote:mlbh> dss> sks

    (the reason being easy access to spells and the low requirements save points for other stuff)


    true, but MLBH is pretty short range for a spear, so not that good, but the access to magic makes it huge,

    you can argue DSS gives you faith, depends on Level i guess higher levels DSS is hands down best imo


    _________________
    Chaos Blade is Best Blade

    **NEW**PSN: Glute_brah **NEW**
    SL 55 (Ele) http://mmdks.com/2b2g (Avelyn + WP)
    SL100 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/25vk (Chaos Blade)
    SL100 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2b2h (MSGS)
    SL100 (Pyro) http://mmdks.com/2b2l (FIRE)
    SL120 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2n6r (DGA)
    SL120 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/2n6v (murk) i did it, i sold out
    SL150 (Int) http://mmdks.com/25vm (Velkas + TCC)
    SL149 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2q (Black Knight)
    SL200 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2j (Ornstein)

    Sponsored content

    Re: WARNING: RANT ABOUT KATANAS

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:29 pm