Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Souls for Darkmoon kill?

Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Souls for Darkmoon kill? Empty Souls for Darkmoon kill?

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Does anyone the the formula for the amount of souls a spirit of vengeance is awarded for killing a guilty host?

I've searched everywhere I can think of, but it's difficult to narrow a search that involves "souls" in this game. I'm not even sure if it's based off of SL, sin, souls in possession of the sinner or some combination thereof. I've got peanuts from guys who seemed to be fairly high SL and a good chunk (for a darkmoon kill) from guys who seemed to be lower level. I've also had cases of the opposite in both circumstances.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Souls for Darkmoon kill? Empty Re: Souls for Darkmoon kill?

Post by Shkar Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:Does anyone the the formula for the amount of souls a spirit of vengeance is awarded for killing a guilty host?

I've searched everywhere I can think of, but it's difficult to narrow a search that involves "souls" in this game. I'm not even sure if it's based off of SL, sin, souls in possession of the sinner or some combination thereof. I've got peanuts from guys who seemed to be fairly high SL and a good chunk (for a darkmoon kill) from guys who seemed to be lower level. I've also had cases of the opposite in both circumstances.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
    If I remember correctly, you get 10% of the souls the host needs to level when you kill them, and the host gets 50% of what the invader needs to level when they level up.

If you are summoned as a friendly phantom, you get half what the host gets.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Shkar is right.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:55 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Shkar is right.

Quoting this for future lore posts.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Ok, thanks guys. I was under the impression that dark moon blades get less souls for a kill than other invaders do. Perhaps that was simply a reference to the fact that we often invade lower SLs...

Is there any reward for killing phantoms? Is it possible I've noticed large amounts of souls when I've killed a host and one or two phantoms simultaneously?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:59 am

Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:Ok, thanks guys. I was under the impression that dark moon blades get less souls for a kill than other invaders do. Perhaps that was simply a reference to the fact that we often invade lower SLs...

Is there any reward for killing phantoms? Is it possible I've noticed large amounts of souls when I've killed a host and one or two phantoms simultaneously?
    Bolded for emphasis. DMs get a lot less souls due ot the levels they invade which are generally low.

As for the phantoms thing I think the same rule applies, 10% of what they need to level up.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:14 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:Ok, thanks guys. I was under the impression that dark moon blades get less souls for a kill than other invaders do. Perhaps that was simply a reference to the fact that we often invade lower SLs...

Bolded for emphasis. DMs get a lot less souls due ot the levels they invade which are generally low.

As for the phantoms thing I think the same rule applies, 10% of what they need to level up.

Pretty sure that's it. I haven't played in quite a while, but I always remember getting roughly the same amount for each member of a group.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Thanks guys!
    Major_kenny
    Major_kenny
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Major_kenny Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:10 pm

can anyone tell me what's the formula for a darkwraith? thanks in advance, i'm DW that's why big grin
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Shkar wrote:
    you get 10% of the souls the host needs to level when you kill them, and the host gets 50% of what the invader needs to level when they level up.

If you are summoned as a friendly phantom, you get half what the host gets.

These rules are constant. It is the same for every covenant. The only exception, is that hosting Gravelords (using the eye) get the invader amount rather than the host amount.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm