Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
skarekrow13
JY4answer
Spurgun
7 posters

pvp at the kiln

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

pvp at the kiln  Empty pvp at the kiln

Post by Spurgun Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:10 pm

so yesterday i fought against the same dragon covenant member at least 20 times, i won most of the times but he also won a few times. i was using my silver knight armor,shield and spear, he was using dragon body/head a blodshield and a fire/chaos scythe and a lightning washing pole. i won most of the times by dual wielding my spear and the times he won was when he used his scythe. just wanted to shear my experience silly

side note sometimes when i killed him he flew up in the air, has this ever happened to you?
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

pvp at the kiln  Empty Re: pvp at the kiln

Post by JY4answer Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Once in a very laggy fight this host flew like he was hit by a BKGS r2. I was using my Iaito pvp at the kiln  3358384175
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 pm

I was invaded on my way to Gwyn by scythe user (like me) and said to myself, "Yeah, let's do this." She two handed and tried to roll from me while I one handed my scythe and blocked. This was the only time I have not been hit in PvP. She was a class act, bowing, we both allowed weapon buffs. I hung around and she invaded again. I thought it was really cool to fight the same person again. She had changed gear to try to counteract my technique from the first fight but sadly her dragon body was not enough.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Yeah, when going against a Dragon, just 2H your weapon and stun-lock them to death--it's the best strategy.

I'd get so mad when I was getting stunned to death by a katana!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:42 pm

BLA1NE wrote:Yeah, when going against a Dragon, just 2H your weapon and stun-lock them to death--it's the best strategy.

I'd get so mad when I was getting stunned to death by a katana!

Or use WoG like everyone does to me -__-
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:49 pm

WoG's not as bad when you have no poise though. When you get knocked down, if they're spamming it, the next one will go right over your head. It's if you have very high poise and don't get knocked down that you just stand there, stunned but not knocked-down, eating consecutive WoGs in the face.

But I don't complain about WoG, because that would be hypocritical of me! One of my builds uses it. And I won't lie: I love that spell! Frankly I don't understand how anyone can complain about it when it's so easy to dodge. (My bad, I answered my own question: people who can't dodge will complain, rather than get good or adapt...)

I meant no offense by anything I said, by the way. I wasn't trying to insult you for complaining about WoG. Just speaking generally.
    johnsom

Post by johnsom Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:35 pm

wog is so easy to dodge I laugh maniacally every time I see it as I am hacking in to them with my katana. I did hate it with a passion before I knew how to dodge it. seemed everyone had it and used it when they started to panic. To answer your question op no never see that bug in dark souls always chuckle when I do in other games.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:48 pm

what spear? cause the second move in the dragon slayer spears r2 combo can toss people in the air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:50 am