Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Hydreigon11
Sentiel
Ghadis_God
EeAyEss
8 posters

Fighting the mage in the forest, when all of a sudden...

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Fighting the mage in the forest, when all of a sudden... Empty Fighting the mage in the forest, when all of a sudden...

Post by EeAyEss Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:25 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f17/18/04/12/47/6l7113.jpg

Last edited by EeAyEss on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Fighting the mage in the forest, when all of a sudden... Empty Re: Fighting the mage in the forest, when all of a sudden...

Post by Ghadis_God Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:26 pm

I've never had DkS 404 on be before silly
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Fighting the mage in the forest, when all of a sudden... Empty Re: Fighting the mage in the forest, when all of a sudden...

Post by EeAyEss Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:27 pm

sad it's not working... god damnit... hold on... lol
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:33 pm

try it now.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:36 pm

EeAyEss wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f17/18/04/12/47/6l7113.jpg
    Expected cookies & milk instead? big grin
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:37 pm

That goddamn thief. I swear, every single time I try to fight that mage, the thief plunges his knife into my back on NG+++ and kills me.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 pm

It happens, NPC's can BUCKSSTABBU you

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 pm

I love listening to that song while playing dark souls.
    It syncs up with my deaths way too much...
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:39 pm

This reminds me of a story.

I invaded as a catbro and saw one of my brothers fighting a host and his phantom, but this wasn't just a normal 2v1. Somehow EVERY MERR FURPOOPIN forest hunter was there. You had the knight, the bandit, the thief, the cleric, EVERYONE. The host was spamming emit force, and spells and miracles were abound. I ran in, got hit by a stray CSS from the phantom, got healed by the cleric backstabbed the host as he estused, and the thief chained him for me, we took in turns to chain this guy and the phantom perished at the hands of some ents (he tried running) and I killed the host. The other catbro then sent me a message saying, I have no idea what just happened at which point I said, the forest, the forest happened.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:40 pm

I've had that thief come in and save me from the gank at least 3 times already. That thief may very well have the largest agro-range in the game, or it's at least tied with the Taurus demons.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:43 pm

I don't think that thief has hit me once, mainly because I freak out whenever I see a knife in Dark Souls. He does help quite a bit though when your going up against inexperienced gankers in the forest.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Have you seen his riposte?
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:44 pm

I almost got hit by that riposte. He freaking died when he parried... I had a heat attack.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:46 pm

A heat attack? That doesn't sound good. lol!

Anyway the thief is powerful, either as a distraction or as a full on damager. I also get the ents to kill people, they are surprisingly effective at that.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:46 pm

My bad, heart attack. haha
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:49 pm

the only npc's more valuble in a fight are Tarkus (duh) and the lady forest cleric and her princess guard miracles!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:49 pm

They're Skarekrow Tree Descendants. Also they do rule. Did you know they can hit from outside wog range? The ganking host who was surrounded by six of them thanks to a weave pattern through the woods didn't....
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:51 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:the only npc's more valuble in a fight are Tarkus (duh) and the lady forest cleric and her princess guard miracles!

Brolaire takes offense to the fact that he wasn't included on this list.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Brolaire isn't very useful in PvP, he just spams Lightning spears, which never hit. I'm pretty sure the cleric in the forest is a dude, but I'll check that later. Also skarekrow, the wiki lists them as ents, and I don't like retconning names because of DLC, I'm used to ents, so I'm calling them Ents. Also the Royal Wood groomers (don't like scarecrow trees, sounds weird) are awesome, ents a b-tards.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 pm

I had some would be ganker try and use Brolaire against me in the Kiln. One of the hardest battles I've ever fought. At least until the host got back-stabbed of the ledge. I'd say my fight with Brolair ended in a draw.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:54 am